Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Supreme Court does something it should have done 40 years ago

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
The only real "systemic racism" in America is finally outlawed.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    I'd love to read some of those essays. Any 18 year old black kid today talking about how race negatively affected their life would be a hoot.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,120 Standard Supporter
    Very disappointing to the dazzler. While the dementia patient has tightened up NATO, we still have some conservative judges that actually can read and follow the Constitution and that is unacceptable to a leftard. We have three leftard justices that can't define a woman and think that colleges should be allowed to discriminate based on skin color. I didn't see where the dem justices defined "black" for purposes of college discrimination. I'd ask the dazzler for a definition but that's beyond his mythical legal education.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,487

Very disappointing to the dazzler. While the dementia patient has tightened up NATO, we still have some conservative judges that actually can read and follow the Constitution and that is unacceptable to a leftard. We have three leftard justices that can't define a woman and think that colleges should be allowed to discriminate based on skin color. I didn't see where the dem justices defined "black" for purposes of college discrimination. I'd ask the dazzler for a definition but that's beyond his mythical legal education.

You have very little room to label anyone a "dementia patient", Gasbag. I am opposed to affirmative action as I have stated many times during the 20+ years we have "known" each other. Your meds are failing you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,088 Founders Club
    Twitter is mad at Asians and white women

Apparently arguing that white women benefitted more than blacks is a reason to keep affirmative action to keep benefitting white women
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,120 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

You have very little room to label anyone a "dementia patient", Gasbag. I am opposed to affirmative action as I have stated many times during the 20+ years we have "known" each other. Your meds are failing you.
    Sure, just not a voting issue for you unlike tightening up NATO and unlimited abortion. Never doubt that the dazzler is an issue driven voter.
    HHusky said:

You sure vote for what you're against a lot

HHusky said:

Sure, just not a voting issue for you unlike tightening up NATO and unlimited abortion. Never doubt that the dazzler is an issue driven voter.
    Who had "just not a voting issue for you" in the Gasbag Defensive Retort pool? (I did.)

HHusky said:

It's called the "two party system", I'm told.

You don't agree with Daddy on everything either, allegedly.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yeah and you keep voting for the party you don't agree with

Allegedly

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Allegedly
    You and Gasbag are just going to have to accept that I am the world's foremost expert on what my views are.

Once you defined anyone with a functioning brain as a "leftist", you were bound to be unable to draw meaningful distinctions between poasters.
    edited June 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Allegedly
    You and Gasbag are just going to have to accept that I am the world's foremost expert on what my views are.

Once you defined anyone with a functioning brain as a "leftist", you were bound to be unable to draw meaningful distinctions between poasters.
    This isn't about your views

It's about what a stupid voter you are

You sound defensive

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Allegedly

This isn't about your views

It's about what a stupid voter you are

You sound defensive
    Don't take all the irony please.