Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I’m Hearing ….

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But you still hate him

Now to be fair here at the tug we get plenty of Biden bashing. Guys like Mitch and the GOP leadership prefer Biden to Trump

Why The GOP Loses
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Republicans will lose until they drop the abortion shit

Stacey Abrams ran for Gov on unlimited abortion and masks all day long. As much as libs would like us to believe abortion is just as critical as trans rights, it falls behind unemployment and inflation.

Whoever the GOP runs, the party needs to show statistics of Californians and New Yorkers moving in droves to Fla, Ga, and Tx. Run videos of Biden lobbying to cut Social Security and shoplifters roaming store aisles without fear of repercussion.

Finish with Biden gaffes

Lather rinse repeat.
    Agreed. The average chardonnay drinking suburban housewife seldom thinks about abortion. These Karens however live in fear. Time to go Lee Atwater and scare the sh*t out of them about crime. White women are getting car jacked on a daily basis and no democrat has the slightest interest in shutting it down. CRT and grooming are losers for the left, but you need ads that show what is going on in the schools. Hell, the Biden administration wanted parents treated as domestic terrorists for bringing up actual books in elementary libraries. When a leftard's immediate response to CRT criticism was that it was only being "discussed" in graduate programs you knew that an actual discussion on it was like salt on a slug.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Georgia and WL are right. Inslee, Newsom, and Witmer got re elected just as impressively as DeSantis

People think that Reagan got elected because of the Christian Coalition and abortion. I think that got him a landslide. He got elected the same way Nixon did - Lawn Order

By election time being a racist opposed to CRT and wanting Trans genocide will alarm the housewives. Alarm them back with some real crime stats

I didn't care about much of the kids stuff until I got a grand daughter. She'll start kindergarten next fall. Now school stuff is a voting issue for me

At Thanksgiving some of the small girls were putting female tiaras on a boy and the dads said - knock it off he's a boy. Not worried about our son. The "black community" wants boys and girls

They will also still vote democrat. Break that and you have something
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is reeking of we need to nominate McCain and Mitt because they are electable.

Oh I remember. I'm the original team Massie.

I don't really care who wins the Ron vs Trump primary. But you are kidding yourself if you think it's gonna be Ron.
    What percent of Trump’s base is 100% locked? I would be considered his base in 2020. Not a chance in hell I’m voting for him in a primary.
    Depends, if Ron makes it clear he is his own man, than he could swing some. If he's in the Bush wings pocket, then he's done. If he's not, he'll have the opportunity to clarify that specifically. Can't get to game 7 without winning game 6.
    If there are millions like me it won’t matter how many times we’re told by Trump’s Twitter goon squad that RDS is establishment. We’re not voting Trump.

His RDS attacks in Waco were greeted by silence. But he’ll just double down which I should be happy about. He will shed his own base.

So if Trump wins the nomination you're going to vote demonrat?
    I’ve covered this 4 times now. I’ve chosen the Bill Barr approach. He can’t stand Trump but will vote for him over Joey.

I don’t want Trump. I’ve been clear about it. He’s not a savior but he’s convinced people he is. He wasn’t disciplined enough to win a second term. It should have been a cakewalk.
    You're never going to convince me Joey was the most popular presidential candidate ever.

Mail in voting... a ballot harvesting... gop needs to up their game
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    Perfectly normal vote spike. The trucks come early in the wee morning hours when the counting is shut down. Happens every election.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Perfectly normal vote spike. The trucks come early in the wee morning hours when the counting is shut down. Happens every election.

It will now
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The DIMS want to play out elections in the gutter. The GOP needs to play where the opposition is.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So far what I have gotten out of this thread, the ruling party will win big.

Which consists of old white men, a few entrenched blacks, younger guys already in power who suck the government tit, and whomever the Dems select to run for President.

If a big Red wave hits again the GOP will only lose 2 senate seats and 17 congressional seats.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Which consists of old white men, a few entrenched blacks, younger guys already in power who suck the government tit, and whomever the Dems select to run for President.

If a big Red wave hits again the GOP will only lose 2 senate seats and 17 congressional seats.

The cheat is the problem. Dims are in full communist mode and if they get power again the country is done. They want civil war and may well get it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

The cheat is the problem. Dims are in full communist mode and if they get power again the country is done. They want civil war and may well get it.
    Lol that's like word for word what the people on the left say about republicans
  • Options

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Let me know when they indict Obama.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129

Republicans will lose until they drop the abortion shit

Stacey Abrams ran for Gov on unlimited abortion and masks all day long. As much as libs would like us to believe abortion is just as critical as trans rights, it falls behind unemployment and inflation.

Whoever the GOP runs, the party needs to show statistics of Californians and New Yorkers moving in droves to Fla, Ga, and Tx. Run videos of Biden lobbying to cut Social Security and shoplifters roaming store aisles without fear of repercussion.

Finish with Biden gaffes

Lather rinse repeat.
    Agreed. The average chardonnay drinking suburban housewife seldom thinks about abortion. These Karens however live in fear. Time to go Lee Atwater and scare the sh*t out of them about crime. White women are getting car jacked on a daily basis and no democrat has the slightest interest in shutting it down. CRT and grooming are losers for the left, but you need ads that show what is going on in the schools. Hell, the Biden administration wanted parents treated as domestic terrorists for bringing up actual books in elementary libraries. When a leftard's immediate response to CRT criticism was that it was only being "discussed" in graduate programs you knew that an actual discussion on it was like salt on a slug.
    Says the Dog Whistler…
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Why would they indict a national hero? Dude should be talked about the same way George Washington is. Obamacare literally saved my life.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump clearly had an effect and since the GOP lost a negative effect

But don't let that cover up larger reasons why the GOP are a bunch of pussy losers. They get paid win or lose. Losing can pay better.

GOP never embraced Trump or his base. Now the establishment has to run against that base. Good luck the rest of the way

They hated St Reagan and his base too.

The GOP lost to a brain dead turnip in PA and like a beaten wife blamed themselves for not having dinner ready on time. TRUMP! OZ!

Hello? 99% of candidates are shitty. Doesn't stop the democrats

People forget Cocaine Mitch fucked with the purse strings all over the country - especially in Alaska - to defeat MAGA candidates.

People forget that.

haie said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Why would they indict a national hero? Dude should be talked about the same way George Washington is. Obamacare literally saved my life.
    How so?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Anecdotal.

@MelloDawg did I do that right?

Sorry you needed serious medical care. But that shit needs to be cheaper, not more expensive. Obamacare usurps historical economic modeling that makes advances in technology cheaper over tim. Obamacare hardened the monopoly and makes access to care MORE difficult and MORE expensive for those who do not work for government or a Fortune 1000.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    "It's a sad day for America" from the Corrupt Media as they attempt to mask their joy.
  • Options
    haie said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Is this a Dazzler alt account or are there 2 people this fucking dumb in the world?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Lol
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

haie said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Is this a Dazzler alt account or are there 2 people this fucking dumb in the world?
    Fucking LOL