Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I’m Hearing ….

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is reeking of we need to nominate McCain and Mitt because they are electable.

Oh I remember. I'm the original team Massie.

I don't really care who wins the Ron vs Trump primary. But you are kidding yourself if you think it's gonna be Ron.
    What percent of Trump’s base is 100% locked? I would be considered his base in 2020. Not a chance in hell I’m voting for him in a primary.
    Depends, if Ron makes it clear he is his own man, than he could swing some. If he's in the Bush wings pocket, then he's done. If he's not, he'll have the opportunity to clarify that specifically. Can't get to game 7 without winning game 6.
    If there are millions like me it won’t matter how many times we’re told by Trump’s Twitter goon squad that RDS is establishment. We’re not voting Trump.

His RDS attacks in Waco were greeted by silence. But he’ll just double down which I should be happy about. He will shed his own base.

So if Trump wins the nomination you're going to vote demonrat?
    I’ve covered this 4 times now. I’ve chosen the Bill Barr approach. He can’t stand Trump but will vote for him over Joey.

I don’t want Trump. I’ve been clear about it. He’s not a savior but he’s convinced people he is. He wasn’t disciplined enough to win a second term. It should have been a cakewalk.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is reeking of we need to nominate McCain and Mitt because they are electable.

I don't really care who wins the Ron vs Trump primary. But you are kidding yourself if you think it's gonna be Ron.
    What percent of Trump’s base is 100% locked? I would be considered his base in 2020. Not a chance in hell I’m voting for him in a primary.
    Depends, if Ron makes it clear he is his own man, than he could swing some. If he's in the Bush wings pocket, then he's done. If he's not, he'll have the opportunity to clarify that specifically. Can't get to game 7 without winning game 6.
    If there are millions like me it won’t matter how many times we’re told by Trump’s Twitter goon squad that RDS is establishment. We’re not voting Trump.

His RDS attacks in Waco were greeted by silence. But he’ll just double down which I should be happy about. He will shed his own base.

I’ve covered this 4 times now. I’ve chosen the Bill Barr approach. He can’t stand Trump but will vote for him over Joey.

I don’t want Trump. I’ve been clear about it. He’s not a savior but he’s convinced people he is. He wasn’t disciplined enough to win a second term. It should have been a cakewalk.
    Wait until the repub's get their cheat program up and running!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

You're never going to convince me Joey was the most popular presidential candidate ever.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

You're never going to convince me Joey was the most popular presidential candidate ever.

Some of you girls get confused.

The election was about Daddy, not Biden.
  • Options

HHusky said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

We know you prefer the pedophile who is owned by China and has fucked up everything he's touched but most people aren't as fucking stupid as you are
    Someone misses his infrastructure weeks. And he’s grumpy about it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

We know you prefer the pedophile who is owned by China and has fucked up everything he's touched but most people aren't as fucking stupid as you are
    Someone misses his infrastructure weeks. And he’s grumpy about it.
    Biden passed a trillion or so to build infrastructure back better

What is there to miss?

Imagine H as your attorney
    I know better than to hire a POS.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Again, I don't have a dog in this race, just enough vision to see the obvious. I'll vote for the closest thing to a libertarian anarchist that is offered, like always, so no need to convince me.

I must have missed Ron Paul bailing out BLM rioters.
    Ahhh, the Pauls. Big rule of law advocates.

“A Trump indictment would be a disgusting abuse of power. The DA should be put in jail.”
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Again, I don't have a dog in this race, just enough vision to see the obvious. I'll vote for the closest thing to a libertarian anarchist that is offered, like always, so no need to convince me.

I must have missed Ron Paul bailing out BLM rioters.
    Ahhh, the Pauls. Big rule of law advocates.

“A Trump indictment would be a disgusting abuse of power. The DA should be put in jail.”
    And yet the DA brang no charges.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Anyone still pushing the line that Trump is the real conservative obviously wasn't paying attention when he was in office. Trump had no problem using people like Rove when he was running in 2020.
    Who's pushing that Bob? I'm not even saying I don't want Desantis. I appreciate the way he has governed Florida and hope he would do the same federally. I don't trust the terrible fed hires Trump made nor the establishment king makers getting behind Desantis.
    Exactly. This is not cut and dried on either of these dudes. Plenty of pro and con with both of them.

Trump was great on China, great on energy, great on getting out of endless wars and great on America first. He was terrible on Covid/Vaxx, waffled a bit on gun rights for second, terrible on personnel hires, terrible on being a narcistic retard and basically ran a three ring circus in full attack mode for 7 years now.

DeSantis was good on the Vid (took him a second), great on media pushback, great on taxes (so was Trump), great on Disney/culture war stuff, etc. But he has been terrible with this latest cozy up to the Bushes and could possibly turn out to be a complete America First charlatan who is completely beholden to the uniparty.

Look deep enough into anyone's closet and you will always find shit. I personally am titled toward Ron, not because he is more electable (I am not even convinced that is true if Trumps base stays home it's over), but because I would actually prefer Trump-lite where I get most of the policy I want without all the bombast. That said, it's awfully early and if Ron turns out to fully embrace uniparty swamp turds then I am done with him.

Race is 100% correct though that it doesn't matter which one gets the nomination (so hard for me to envision Ron beating Trump because his base just won't crack no matter what) they are both going to be Hitler to the left. So whoever it is is running against a corrupt media, a corrupt Big Tech and a mail in voting system that will do everything in it's power to ensure either one loses.

My two coppers.

So well said. I want to see them debate. Recent history and the liars in establishment media have not documented a truthful account of the greatness which was Ronald Reagan. He fought the deep state in a way much more reminiscent of DeSantis' approach. That said, no Bush can or should be EVER trusted again. They are evil purveyors of globalist agendas.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nobody is harder on Bush than me but the conundrum is without their support your Trump with your dick in your hand and no support. The GOP fucked Trump more than the left

The conundrum is what price to get establishment support?

4 years from now its not an issue. This time around it is

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club

Nobody is harder on Bush than me but the conundrum is without their support your Trump with your dick in your hand and no support. The GOP fucked Trump more than the left

The conundrum is what price to get establishment support?

4 years from now its not an issue. This time around it is

Race, I think you already know this but nothing will change until the cancer is completely eliminated. It won't happen in my lifetime and, quite frankly, I don't think any of us want to be around when what is required happens.
  • Options
    My hope for an issues based GOP primary died in Waco. I want RDS to enter the race and bludgeon the shit out of Trump for as long as the money will last. If it works and he's the nominee I'm very happy. If it doesn't then Trump loses to Gavin. We can then focus on finding the right person to beat him in 2028.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys still hate Trump more than you hate the democrats

Sad
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sad

I voted for Trump, I haven't voted for a Rat in 30 years.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sad

I voted for Trump, I haven't voted for a Rat in 30 years.
    I wrote in Ted Cruz in 2016 because I didn't trust Trump. I enthusiastically voted for Trump in 2020. I'll vote for Trump with no reservations in 2024 if he is the republican nominee. Interesting all the discussion from our leftards about which dem they want to vote for in 2024. Just more of that honest conversation they want to have about anything.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,593
    Swaye's Wigwam

Republicans will lose until they drop the abortion shit

Stacey Abrams ran for Gov on unlimited abortion and masks all day long. As much as libs would like us to believe abortion is just as critical as trans rights, it falls behind unemployment and inflation.

Whoever the GOP runs, the party needs to show statistics of Californians and New Yorkers moving in droves to Fla, Ga, and Tx. Run videos of Biden lobbying to cut Social Security and shoplifters roaming store aisles without fear of repercussion.

Finish with Biden gaffes

Lather rinse repeat.