Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I’m Hearing ….

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options

Can’t wait to rehash this mess. All of those too young to vote in 2020 will now get a chance to weigh in.

Could help DeSantis. I think if he’s smart he will start cutting Trump with shit like this. Gotta get down in the mud Ron.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,900
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Can’t wait to rehash this mess. All of those too young to vote in 2020 will now get a chance to weigh in.

Could help DeSantis. I think if he’s smart he will start cutting Trump with shit like this. Gotta get down in the mud Ron.

Lockdown Ron’s done.

• Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Lockdown Ron’s done.

So is Trump.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,284
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Noem 2024

Never locked down
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Only #MyMassie has the correct record on Covid.
  • Options
    I’ll say I did not want Trump to step back in the ring. But his ego will not allow him to do so. And his hardcore base won’t allow it either.

Memories can be fond and his base is still reliving them everyday, apparently. Some of us have moved on.

His base attacking Stormy today reminds me of the Left attacking all of the Clinton babes. Can’t wait for the general when all of this goes away. Sure.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I’ll say I did not want Trump to step back in the ring. But his ego will not allow him to do so. And his hardcore base won’t allow it either.

Memories can be fond and his base is still reliving them everyday, apparently. Some of us have moved on.

His base attacking Stormy today reminds me of the Left attacking all of the Clinton babes. Can’t wait for the general when all of this goes away. Sure.

Or wait until Trump’s base goes away.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeSantis can't beat Trump
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump’s base will go away if he tells them to. See GA. I voted for Trump’s candidate in SW WA in 2022. He lost a reliable Red seat. I was wrong.

Now DIMS are begging their Rep to have a sit down with Joey. We all know that isn’t happening. I should go apologize to JHB. She would be working with McCarthy today.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump’s base will go away if he tells them to. See GA. I voted for Trump’s candidate in SW WA in 2022. He lost a reliable Red seat. I was wrong.

Now DIMS are begging their Rep to have a sit down with Joey. We all know that isn’t happening. I should go apologize to JHB. She would be working with McCarthy today.
    Trump's base is like DeSantis base only far larger

It's about issues

Your not helping Ron by using the narrative to attack Trump's voters

We've been hearing the same shit for years

You can have a GOP house if you run democrats
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

It's about issues retribution

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

It's about issues

I'm not attacking Trump voters. I'm attacking the fucking goonish Twitter clowns he gave the message to in Waco. If his base wants to believe it I can't help them. RDS was a "great governor" until Trump told his supporters he wasn't. Was he lying? I'd rather DeSantis or Trump win on the issues. Trump won't allow that because he can't win that way.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

It's about issues

I'm not attacking Trump voters. I'm attacking the fucking goonish Twitter clowns he gave the message to in Waco. If his base wants to believe it I can't help them. RDS was a "great governor" until Trump told his supporters he wasn't. Was he lying? I'd rather DeSantis or Trump win on the issues. Trump won't allow that because he can't win that way.
    Trump haters say they want Trump policy without Trump. The only attack on Trump is on anything but issues.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,887
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

It's about issues

Trump haters say they want Trump policy without Trump. The only attack on Trump is on anything but issues.
    True for the neverTrumpers. We don't have any here on the Tug. At issue is that a lot of voters vote based on ignorance and bias. Trump is not working on fixing his image. His inability to focus on what you would consider the issues but go chasing squirrels is a problem for Trump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't like Oregon winning the Pac 12

Do something about it

It's not an easy maneuver

Chris Petersen would say it's hard

Don't want Trump then beat him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

It's about issues retribution

The party of resentment heard from

Rich people don't pay taxes

White people are racist

Fuck off