Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I’m Hearing ….

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,187
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

Again, I don't have a dog in this race, just enough vision to see the obvious. I'll vote for the closest thing to a libertarian anarchist that is offered, like always, so no need to convince me.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,958
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Again, I don't have a dog in this race, just enough vision to see the obvious. I'll vote for the closest thing to a libertarian anarchist that is offered, like always, so no need to convince me.

I must have missed Ron Paul bailing out BLM rioters.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm not advocating that anyone be as fucking stupid as H and defend every last stupid thing down to the bitter end but it isn't hard to notice that most of the GOP has spent the last 6 years agreeing with the democrats about how bad Trump is and then wonder why their "issues" don't get heard. Crickets on Biden and the left from most of the GOP

Whatever - Washington state isn't deciding the GOP nominee and we? are all in for Newsom or whoever

Agreed. I'm for whoever can bring the turnout in AZ, WI and GA because that's all that really matters for winning. So maybe that is Ron and we're screwed.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is reeking of we need to nominate McCain and Mitt because they are electable.

Anyone still pushing the line that Trump is the real conservative obviously wasn't paying attention when he was in office. Trump had no problem using people like Rove when he was running in 2020.
    Who's pushing that Bob? I'm not even saying I don't want Desantis. I appreciate the way he has governed Florida and hope he would do the same federally. I don't trust the terrible fed hires Trump made nor the establishment king makers getting behind Desantis.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is reeking of we need to nominate McCain and Mitt because they are electable.

Anyone still pushing the line that Trump is the real conservative obviously wasn't paying attention when he was in office. Trump had no problem using people like Rove when he was running in 2020.
    Who's pushing that Bob? I'm not even saying I don't want Desantis. I appreciate the way he has governed Florida and hope he would do the same federally. I don't trust the terrible fed hires Trump made nor the establishment king makers getting behind Desantis.
    Who else would you expect the establishment king makers to get behind? You're going to need their votes as well if you want to win. And everyone who is currently pushing the line that DeSantis is a RINO is pushing that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,841
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump was a neophyte pol last election. He knows who he needs now and knows what he want's to do. He'll hit the ground running and do far more in 4 years the RDS could ever accomplish. He will destroy the deep state. He might carry a majority of both houses into office as well. Not sure RDS could pull any of that off.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Trump was a neophyte pol last election. He knows who he needs now and knows what he want's to do. He'll hit the ground running and do far more in 4 years the RDS could ever accomplish. He will destroy the deep state. He might carry a majority of both houses into office as well. Not sure RDS could pull any of that off.

Real MAGA has never been tried before.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Who else would you expect the establishment king makers to get behind? You're going to need their votes as well if you want to win. And everyone who is currently pushing the line that DeSantis is a RINO is pushing that.

The establishment threatens to vote for Biden if they don't get their way, but expect and demand Trump supporters to come out in huge numbers and vote for their guy out of party unity. Race is right that Dems are gonna win in 2024.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

I don't have an answer here Bob. The Bush family hated Reagan and his predecessors. They cannot be trusted. Karl Rove is a fraud. I guess Ron cannot run without their support and we're all fucked no matter who the NWO selects as our? president.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

4 years of High School under his belt and He refuses to lose.

Both Houses??? L O L.

Trump was directly responsible for losing both Houses but OK.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

4 years of High School under his belt and He refuses to lose.

Both Houses??? L O L.

I was told it was the issue was abortion. Apparently we need to kill more children before they are born. Maybe this is Trump's fault too?
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Both Houses??? L O L.

You're arguing with someone who thinks any election his team loses was stolen.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,437
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump clearly had an effect and since the GOP lost a negative effect

But don't let that cover up larger reasons why the GOP are a bunch of pussy losers. They get paid win or lose. Losing can pay better.

GOP never embraced Trump or his base. Now the establishment has to run against that base. Good luck the rest of the way

They hated St Reagan and his base too.

The GOP lost to a brain dead turnip in PA and like a beaten wife blamed themselves for not having dinner ready on time. TRUMP! OZ!

Hello? 99% of candidates are shitty. Doesn't stop the democrats
  • Options

But don't let that cover up larger reasons why the GOP are a bunch of pussy losers. They get paid win or lose. Losing can pay better.

GOP never embraced Trump or his base. Now the establishment has to run against that base. Good luck the rest of the way

The GOP lost to a brain dead turnip in PA and like a beaten wife blamed themselves for not having dinner ready on time. TRUMP! OZ!

I thought Daddy was Jesus. Now he's Reagan?

Or are you making a trinitarian argument?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Shut the fuck up when the adults are talking

Hit the showers with Joe
  • Options

HHusky said:

Hit the showers with Joe
    Don't rush. I can wait till you think of something.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hit the showers with Joe
    Don't rush. I can wait till you think of something.
    What the fuck are you babbling about now?

My thoughts are clear and concise. You're a muddled puddle of shit
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    *Secure border
    *Shovel-ready Infrastructure jobs
    *Aggressive FP w/ China
    *Energy independence
    *Lower Taxes

That’s it. That’s all I care about. The rest of it is MEANINGLESS. Stop trying to get me to care about your pet issues that don’t amount to shit.

• Options
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

*Secure border
    *Shovel-ready Infrastructure jobs
    *Aggressive FP w/ China
    *Energy independence
    *Lower Taxes

That’s it. That’s all I care about. The rest of it is MEANINGLESS. Stop trying to get me to care about your pet issues that don’t amount to shit.

Also end the fed.