Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I’m Hearing ….

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

*Secure border
    *Shovel-ready Infrastructure jobs
    *Aggressive FP w/ China
    *Energy independence
    *Lower Taxes

That’s it. That’s all I care about. The rest of it is MEANINGLESS. Stop trying to get me to care about your pet issues that don’t amount to shit.

If Ron can pound that in without sounding like The View about Trump voters he could get the nomination. I think the general is already a lost cause

DeSantis voters are as frustrated with Trump voters as the media and establishment have been. Sound like them. I don't see that as the path

I don't want approval or permission for who I vote for. Never have. The more mad people get the more I dig in.

Never bet against human nature. Let's see if Ron has something to get around that
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is reeking of we need to nominate McCain and Mitt because they are electable.

Oh I remember. I'm the original team Massie.

I don't really care who wins the Ron vs Trump primary. But you are kidding yourself if you think it's gonna be Ron.
    What percent of Trump’s base is 100% locked? I would be considered his base in 2020. Not a chance in hell I’m voting for him in a primary.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Do you ever ask yourself why Trump isn't talking any policy issues he has with DeSantis?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Trump's a true anti-establishment candidate.

As long as he keeps telling the portion of his base that believes whatever he says, he is in his mind and theirs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is reeking of we need to nominate McCain and Mitt because they are electable.

I don't really care who wins the Ron vs Trump primary. But you are kidding yourself if you think it's gonna be Ron.
    What percent of Trump’s base is 100% locked? I would be considered his base in 2020. Not a chance in hell I’m voting for him in a primary.
    Now we're getting somewhere

It's not a monolithic cult. It's regular Americans who can change their mind

That's how you approach it
  • Options
    SFGbob said:
    Okay but Looney Loomer says it’s shady that RDS wife uses a different name or some shit.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

There is more than one authoritarian thug for the knuckle draggers to choose from. People who have said otherwise are unfair.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    RoadTrip said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Trump was a neophyte pol last election. He knows who he needs now and knows what he want's to do. He'll hit the ground running and do far more in 4 years the RDS could ever accomplish. He will destroy the deep state. He might carry a majority of both houses into office as well. Not sure RDS could pull any of that off.

4 years of High School under his belt and He refuses to lose.

Both Houses??? L O L.

Trump was directly responsible for losing both Houses but OK.
    I was told it was the issue was abortion. Apparently we need to kill more children before they are born. Maybe this is Trump's fault too?
    Yep. The Supreme Court ruling and the GOP being forced to support it certainly didn’t help for 2022. But it had no bearing on Trump losing the House in 2018 and Senate in 2020.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

There is more than one authoritarian thug for the knuckle draggers to choose from. People who have said otherwise are unfair.
    So that's a no on DeSantis then

A Biden voter talking about knuckle draggers and authoritarian

Rich
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:
    Okay but Looney Loomer says it’s shady that RDS wife uses a different name or some shit.
    The point of that video is Ron building a wall with his kid and reading Trump bedtime stories

We'll see it a lot if he's nominated

Same as him thanking Trump for backing him in 18

Ultra MAGA just like Trump

Maybe worse
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Depends, if Ron makes it clear he is his own man, than he could swing some. If he's in the Bush wings pocket, then he's done. If he's not, he'll have the opportunity to clarify that specifically. Can't get to game 7 without winning game 6.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:
    She goes by her middle name, very suspect. I'm rethinking my support for Ron. Btw, the fact that Trump employs nutjobs like Loomer tells you that nothing with him has changed. He'll hire and support anyone who flatters him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon couldn't win a natty but UW lost 12 straight to them. Couldn't win the Pac
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Do you ever ask yourself why Trump isn't talking any policy issues he has with DeSantis?

I’ve said it a few times, he can’t win a policy debate with RDS.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Depends, if Ron makes it clear he is his own man, than he could swing some. If he's in the Bush wings pocket, then he's done. If he's not, he'll have the opportunity to clarify that specifically. Can't get to game 7 without winning game 6.
    If there are millions like me it won’t matter how many times we’re told by Trump’s Twitter goon squad that RDS is establishment. We’re not voting Trump.

His RDS attacks in Waco were greeted by silence. But he’ll just double down which I should be happy about. He will shed his own base.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

If there are millions like me it won’t matter how many times we’re told by Trump’s Twitter goon squad that RDS is establishment. We’re not voting Trump.

His RDS attacks in Waco were greeted by silence. But he’ll just double down which I should be happy about. He will shed his own base.

Perhaps.

Are you saying you wouldn't vote for Trump vs Biden?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Then enjoy team Joe and a shitty 401K.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Perhaps.

Are you saying you wouldn't vote for Trump vs Biden?
    I said earlier I’m taking Bill Barr’s advice. He doesn’t care for Trump but will vote for him over the guy destroying the country. Joey.

Dumbfucks like Dazzler will still vote for Joey. Which is why every response to Dazzler should be, Fuck Off. I don’t care to have any discourse with that POS.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

So if Trump wins the nomination you're going to vote demonrat?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Republicans will lose until they drop the abortion shit