Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Last Movie Seen

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Equalizer 3

Solid. Follows the formula. Typical 3rd movie. Probably the weakest but worth watching
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Marvels - went in with very low expectations and enjoyed it. Marvel as we know it is dead and gone so getting use to this new style has been rough as they turn their backs on their core audience.

And Brie Larson!
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just watched Land of the Dead - George Romero movie, first movie to have intelligent zombies, intelligent for a zombie anyway. Blood, guts, tits (a couple of them), chowing down, rockets, more blood, Dennis Hopper is the evil guy, zombies might be the good guys. Great movie.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    MEG 2: The Trench

Don’t waste yer time.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Striking Distance.

Actually have seen this one multiple times. Damn good movie with Bruce Willis and Sarah Jessica Parker. Well worth the watch. WELL worth it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-OrboKJz0jU

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,682
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I saw the Paw Patrol Movie with the kids. 'Nuff said about that.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,122
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have been slacking on the movies. We just switched to YouTubeTV from DirectTvStream and we now get Showtime and Starz and HBO. We always had Max, but Showtime and Starz are all new!

So I plowed through the new season of Party Down on Starz and have deliberately stayed away from any spoilers on Billions. I am in the middle of Season 2 of Billions.

I also started The X Files from season 2 on Hulu.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The Killer on Netflix. Pretty good, I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,690
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    El_K said:

I have been slacking on the movies. We just switched to YouTubeTV from DirectTvStream and we now get Showtime and Starz and HBO. We always had Max, but Showtime and Starz are all new!

So I plowed through the new season of Party Down on Starz and have deliberately stayed away from any spoilers on Billions. I am in the middle of Season 2 of Billions.

I've been watching some early season episodes of X Files lately on Comet channel via Fubo. It cracks me up as such a perfect representation of the times. Mulder is like the ultimate 90s PC, male hero with his damn the world demeanor, compassion for the downtrodden, and quiet bravery.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,176
    El_K said:

Bobby and Wags Season 1 and 2 will change your life.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,176
    Watched Fingernails on Apple. Starred Lip from Shameless.

DNA test to prove whether you’re in love with your partner.

Goddamned depressing.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

El_K said:

I've been watching some early season episodes of X Files lately on Comet channel via Fubo. It cracks me up as such a perfect representation of the times. Mulder is like the ultimate 90s PC, male hero with his damn the world demeanor, compassion for the downtrodden, and quiet bravery.
    Comet is a great channel and I will get caught up in with whatever is on. I think I want to start Farscape next year after watching it on Comet.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

El_K said:

Bobby and Wags Season 1 and 2 will change your life.

Many of their quotes are living rent free in my head now. Like Wags saying a Traci Lords pitch. Something about it being barely legal, market crushing and a cocksucker of a deal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched the original Planet of the Apes with two people had never seen it. I’m gonna power through the next four films this upcoming week.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    El_K said:

chuck said:

El_K said:

Comet is a great channel and I will get caught up in with whatever is on. I think I want to start Farscape next year after watching it on Comet.

love Farscape - one of my favorites

Edit: have never watched X files - is it pretty good - if so I will start recording. Do they need to be in order - Farscape definitely needs to be in order
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,690
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

El_K said:

chuck said:

El_K said:

Edit: have never watched X files - is it pretty good - if so I will start recording. Do they need to be in order - Farscape definitely needs to be in order
    The X Files should be watched in order. There's a central theme that runs throughout, with unrelated, standalone episodes mixed in.

I think it's pretty good scifi TV. It gets a little serious and pretty cheesy at times. Sometimes it's funny. Sometimes I'm not sure why im watching it but I keep watching.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

El_K said:

chuck said:

El_K said:

X-Files was the bomb back in the day. I haven't watched it in years, probably more like decades now, so I don't know how well it holds up but I loved it when watching it in the 90s.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Watched Knight and Day last night. Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Good popcorn flick.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    John Wick 3. About what you’d expect. Everyone dies, don’t kill people’s dogs, so on and so fourth.