Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

But ma "nuclear threat" is literally a RT talking point aimed at audiences in the West to make housewives nervous about supporting Ukraine with war material. It's unmanly to say the least that so many here are hiding under the rug of appeasement out of political tribalism. Trump was for big swinging dick deterence and so am I.

The fact is that actual Nato would wipe the fucking floor with Russia in a traditional conflict. That's pretty fucking obvious at this point since Russia can't even take a third world tin pot cleptocracy like Ukraine even before the Western support arrived.

That means that the nuclear card is literally Russia's last option for deterence and keeping Nato out of actual boots on ground. They won't use it for anything short of existential threat such as ze' Germans rolling on Moscow again.

"Losing" the war in Ukraine isn't an existential threat for Putin. He has achieved the goal of "de-nazification" and whatever other RT decides to propagandize. If anything, he's used the war to consolidate power, lock Russia down further, rid it of decent, and eliminate rivals. See what he's currently doing to Pregotion and Wagner in Backhmut after he got too upity.

Come at me bro with trying to tell me I don't know shit or need to do research. I've been following this since the Orange revolution. Go Google it bitch.

Outside of feeling good about being the world's policeman, once again how is spending hundreds of billions of dollars that we don't have so that it's Ukrainian theftocrats stealing from us and Ukrainians versus having Russian theftocrats stealing from the Ukrainians? Does this make the world safer for American citizens? Does it make the US wealthier? Does it educate our kids?
    Hundreds of billions? Funny math at best. Right up there with calling Bradley's high tech.

Sending cold War era surplus and slapping a "new cost of replacement" sticker on it isn't going to change how schools are funded(which the federal government shouldn't be doing btw).

Clearing out our surplus that was built to kill Russians and selling it to Europe to kill Russians with is basically the best possible outcome for the US. Otherwise we'd be paying for decommissioning and disposal(which costs more than sending it to UKR).

If you want to argue about how the replacement money is spent that's a different discussion about US defense budgets.

Sorry not sorry, this is such an easy win from the US perspective.

Is there a bunch of pork rolled into it? Definitely. Again, learn to be able to distinguish the difference.
    Youre fighting the good fight bot, but this thread is filled with the dumbest of the dumb, angry old dipshit conservatives who are incapable of acknowledging reality.

Everything is now a conspiracy to the low IQ on the right, even selling military equipment to kill a bunch of Russians larping as WW2 Germany.

Really pathetic stuff.
    You’re too stupid to acknowledge there’s another side to your sunshine ass-pumping story. No side is “winning” right now. Just a lot of death and destruction but Joey and the MIC need their proxy.

So the carnage must continue so we taxpayers can resupply our military equipment while people get rich. “We’re saving a democracy” is BS.

Joey was in Ukraine today. No calls for a ceasefire or negotiated peace that I’ve heard. But he’s concerned for those Ukrainian children that’s for sure.
    There's always another side to the story, I'm not saying there isn't.

But Russia planned for the complete capitulation of Ukraine in short order and it was a complete failure.

Russia has been driven back from most of the land they initially invaded and took over. It's been a complete catastrophe for them and the only reason they are still fighting is sunk cost fallacy.
    So like we said China is the real threat and now they are aligned with Russia

US policy for decades is to keep Russia and China at odds

Way to go Joe

No need for US involvement.

The same people who brought you this show brought you such hits as covid in the lab and the summer of burning love

But they aren't lying this time
    Is China really that much aligned with Russia here?

I think China is probably pissed at how dumb Putin was with his Special Military Operation.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

But ma "nuclear threat" is literally a RT talking point aimed at audiences in the West to make housewives nervous about supporting Ukraine with war material. It's unmanly to say the least that so many here are hiding under the rug of appeasement out of political tribalism. Trump was for big swinging dick deterence and so am I.

The fact is that actual Nato would wipe the fucking floor with Russia in a traditional conflict. That's pretty fucking obvious at this point since Russia can't even take a third world tin pot cleptocracy like Ukraine even before the Western support arrived.

That means that the nuclear card is literally Russia's last option for deterence and keeping Nato out of actual boots on ground. They won't use it for anything short of existential threat such as ze' Germans rolling on Moscow again.

"Losing" the war in Ukraine isn't an existential threat for Putin. He has achieved the goal of "de-nazification" and whatever other RT decides to propagandize. If anything, he's used the war to consolidate power, lock Russia down further, rid it of decent, and eliminate rivals. See what he's currently doing to Pregotion and Wagner in Backhmut after he got too upity.

Come at me bro with trying to tell me I don't know shit or need to do research. I've been following this since the Orange revolution. Go Google it bitch.

Outside of feeling good about being the world's policeman, once again how is spending hundreds of billions of dollars that we don't have so that it's Ukrainian theftocrats stealing from us and Ukrainians versus having Russian theftocrats stealing from the Ukrainians? Does this make the world safer for American citizens? Does it make the US wealthier? Does it educate our kids?
    Hundreds of billions? Funny math at best. Right up there with calling Bradley's high tech.

Sending cold War era surplus and slapping a "new cost of replacement" sticker on it isn't going to change how schools are funded(which the federal government shouldn't be doing btw).

Clearing out our surplus that was built to kill Russians and selling it to Europe to kill Russians with is basically the best possible outcome for the US. Otherwise we'd be paying for decommissioning and disposal(which costs more than sending it to UKR).

If you want to argue about how the replacement money is spent that's a different discussion about US defense budgets.

Is there a bunch of pork rolled into it? Definitely. Again, learn to be able to distinguish the difference.
    Youre fighting the good fight bot, but this thread is filled with the dumbest of the dumb, angry old dipshit conservatives who are incapable of acknowledging reality.

Everything is now a conspiracy to the low IQ on the right, even selling military equipment to kill a bunch of Russians larping as WW2 Germany.

Really pathetic stuff.
    You’re too stupid to acknowledge there’s another side to your sunshine ass-pumping story. No side is “winning” right now. Just a lot of death and destruction but Joey and the MIC need their proxy.

So the carnage must continue so we taxpayers can resupply our military equipment while people get rich. “We’re saving a democracy” is BS.

Joey was in Ukraine today. No calls for a ceasefire or negotiated peace that I’ve heard. But he’s concerned for those Ukrainian children that’s for sure.

But Russia planned for the complete capitulation of Ukraine in short order and it was a complete failure.

Russia has been driven back from most of the land they initially invaded and took over. It's been a complete catastrophe for them and the only reason they are still fighting is sunk cost fallacy.
    Sounds like Ukraine could negotiate peace from their position of strength if everything you read and believe is true. What’s stopping them from saving the children? Besides Joey and the MIC?

BTW, Putin was informed of Joey’s visit beforehand.
    Ukraine doesn't want to give Russia a chance to regroup and try again. I don't blame them - keep the gas on while the enemy is reeling.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hey POGS, why isn’t Joey trying to be peacemaker? Or is he more interested in showing Putin what a tough guy he is? For the children of Ukraine.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Hey POGS, why isn’t Joey trying to be peacemaker? Or is he more interested in showing Putin what a tough guy he is? For the children of Ukraine.

Multiple NATO big whigs have said it isn't up to them when how and where Ukraine negotiates with Russia.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

You guys just refuse to acknowledge facts. Talk about an echo chamber.

Oh, I'm not waving the white flag. Ill continue to post updates on this conflict, which I follow extremely closely.

Look forward to watching many more videos of Russians getting annihilated, and many more updates of the situation.

The fact some conservatives cant even appreciate Rambo wiping out a squad of Russians in 30 seconds is pathetic. This is AMERICA damn it.
    The video was badass, no argument there.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Multiple NATO big whigs have said it isn't up to them when how and where Ukraine negotiates with Russia.

Fucking copout and you know it. Joey could call for it tomorrow and the World would be forced to join in.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,024
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

George Washington rode his horse in front of the lines

Zelensky sucks cock in European capitals while his people get killed thanks to him

Real fucking courageous

You really think mush brain went into some sort of danger zone for his photo op with the dude who has paid his family millions?

Well son of a bitch

How is Zelensky's people dying, thanks to him?

The mental gymnastics you must be going through.
    By getting in bed with the West.

A some point he will experience the realization that he was the cannon fodder all along.

Why do you guys completely ignore that Ukraine does not want to be a part of Russia?

Do you know Russia tried to overthrow elections to get people in there that are friendly to Russia?

Ukraine determined they want independence. That is why thousands of their citizens are going to war and dying for freedom.

If you can't respect that as an Team American World Police, FUCK OFF
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fucking copout and you know it. Joey could call for it tomorrow and the World would be forced to join in.
    The US and NATO seem perfectly fine with supplying Ukraine with weapons and intel. If Ukraine wants to fight and die over their land then let them
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Really pathetic stuff.

Way to go Joe

The same people who brought you this show brought you such hits as covid in the lab and the summer of burning love

I think China is probably pissed at how dumb Putin was with his Special Military Operation.
    Yes China is aligned and selling Russian natural gas to the west

Putin is getting rich thanks to Biden

A Biden always keeps his word
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Really pathetic stuff.

Way to go Joe

I don't think China is a fan of a NATO that suddenly has a purpose
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    edited February 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

The US and NATO seem perfectly fine with supplying Ukraine with weapons and intel. If Ukraine wants to fight and die over their land then let them
    Turkey is about ready to bail from NATO - that's not perfectly fine. Erdogen is a POS but at least he's been friendly to the west POS.

Of course the US/NATO military industrial complex is 'fine' with supplying Ukraine with weapons. It's how they run their grift. No 10% for the Big Guy if there's no revenue. No junkets for on the dole politicians if there's no dole to be had.

You get your news from Liz Haliburton Cheney or what?

Jesus. Connect the fucking dots.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Really pathetic stuff.

Way to go Joe

What you think is retarded
  • Options
    Doogles said:

pawz said:

Oh, I'm not waving the white flag. Ill continue to post updates on this conflict, which I follow extremely closely.

Look forward to watching many more videos of Russians getting annihilated, and many more updates of the situation.

The fact some conservatives cant even appreciate Rambo wiping out a squad of Russians in 30 seconds is pathetic. This is AMERICA damn it.
    Chickenhawks enjoy people dying in war.

Don't be a chickenhawk.

• Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Turkey is about ready to bail from NATO - that's not perfectly fine. Erdogen is a POS but at least he's been friendly to the west POS.

Of course the US/NATO military industrial complex is 'fine' with supplying Ukraine with weapons. It's how they run their grift. No 10% for the Big Guy if there's no revenue. No junkets for on the dole politicians if there's no dole to be had.

Turkey isnt going anywhere. You might have missed they supplied Ukraine with powerful drones? A huge reason Ukraine fucked up columns of Russian armor
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

pawz said:

Chickenhawks enjoy people dying in war.

Don't be a chickenhawk.

There would be no dying in war without the ego of Putin here.
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Really pathetic stuff.

Way to go Joe

What you think is retarded
    Putin is already rich.

Russia is fucked.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Turkey isnt going anywhere. You might have missed they supplied Ukraine with powerful drones? A huge reason Ukraine fucked up columns of Russian armor
    Bullshit.

I know of an international humanitarian aid group headquartered in Connecticut who is NOT going to Turkey. Cancelled all their flights last week. And it's not that they don't go to every fucking disaster in the world. It's because the political situation in Turkey is so volatile, they don't want to become Iranian-like hostages.

56-0

• Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bullshit.

I know of an international humanitarian aid group headquartered in Connecticut who is NOT going to Turkey. Cancelled all their flights last week. And it's not that they don't go to every fucking disaster in the world. It's because the political situation in Turkey is so volatile, they don't want to become Iranian-like hostages.

56-0

https://www.reuters.com/world/turkeys-baykar-complete-plant-ukraine-two-years-ceo-2022-10-28/

Turkey isnt leaving NATO.

Finland and Swedend will eventually join, too
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bullshit.

56-0

https://www.reuters.com/world/turkeys-baykar-complete-plant-ukraine-two-years-ceo-2022-10-28/

Reuters.

LOL

• Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bullshit.

56-0

Reuters.

LOL

Dude, laugh at the source all you want. Ukraine has a partnership with Turkey to build Bayraktar drones. Google it