Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alright fellas! Here ya go!

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I used to be an aisle guy but if it's more than an hour and a half I like the window so that assholes don't wake me up
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Saw Ron Jeremy at LAX once a long time ago, women were posing for pictures with him. He's in the news lately, poor sod. Also saw Little Richard. He's dead now, not a fault of mine.

Did a lot of time in that crappy airport, probably saw other "famous" people, didn't know or care but those two stand out

Ron Jeremy and Little Richard. @SwisherSweetboy's Mount Rushmore of airport sightings.

@JoeEDangerously
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Aisle. Too tall for the window.

Saw Todd McCullough on a plane once. He ha the window. Looked like hell to me

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

All this middle seat hot talk makes me realize what a bunch of peasants I hang out with. First class, which is all I fly, it doesn't matter which seat, just bring me my Bailey's rocks. Can't imagine flying with the all the cattle in the back. These are the perks of working at Orkin when we have the United contract. We're hiring!

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

All this middle seat hot talk makes me realize what a bunch of peasants I hang out with. First class, which is all I fly, it doesn't matter which seat, just bring me my Bailey's rocks. Can't imagine flying with the all the cattle in the back. These are the perks of working at Orkin when we have the United contract. We're hiring!

Imagine using United First Class as a flex when your airport is served by Lufthansa’s First and Emirates’ A380 First.

Nothing like luxury in the Dulles C&D gates!
    Topper
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Window for me. Every now and then gotta check and see what the fuck is going on out there. Easiest for sleeping too.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,003
    Founders Club
    I’m disappointed I didn’t get to this first.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam

I used to be a window seat guy. Having the wall of the plane was nice to lean on and away from the middle seat.

I’m now 100% aisle seat and even walked away right before boarding when Alaska had to switch out the plane to a different configuration and they put me in a middle seat without my knowledge.

I hope you gave them a "do you know who I am" on the way out
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,003
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

LebamDawg said:

I won't fly anymore but the worst flight ever was next to a guy that had never flown before. I was on my way to a funeral and I do not eat the airplane food. So this goon talks the entire flight or tried to, I put a pillow on my head to block him, was not using it for comfort at all, just a barrier. Food came, I ate a cracker, he bugged me about how good the food was. Slowly he consumed my tray by "Hey, are you going to eat that?" one item at a time.

I ordered a glass of wine turned my back on him and kind of dozed off. When I reach for my glass, he says "oh thought you were asleep, gave it to the stewardess".

Twas a while ago when they were still called stewardesses and wore short skirts. Always wondered if it was pantyhose or garters and stockings...

Face too Slavic
    On behalf of @YellowSnow and my greasy Slav background

• Options
    Founders Club

(I'm thinking 2024)
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,375
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I used to be a window seat guy. Having the wall of the plane was nice to lean on and away from the middle seat.

I’m now 100% aisle seat and even walked away right before boarding when Alaska had to switch out the plane to a different configuration and they put me in a middle seat without my knowledge.

I hope you gave them a "do you know who I am" on the way out
    Pretty sure it was either a "Thanks Taft!" or "Huh?"
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    Swaye's Wigwam

(I'm thinking 2024)

A people so utterly lacking in airplane etiquette. Makes me never want to go back.
  • Options
    Founders Club

(I'm thinking 2024)

A people so utterly lacking in airplane etiquette. Makes me never want to go back.
    They now allow stewardesses to carry taser guns
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    Swaye's Wigwam

(I'm thinking 2024)

Thank god !!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

(I'm thinking 2024)

Thank god !!!
    I read an article awhile ago where there was a passenger on Korean Air that needed to be subdued and Richard Marx helped do so. Marx complained on social media about it and the president of Korean Air offered him a public apology.