Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LeBron

It's not at all his fault the Heat are going to lose the series. Wade had a terrible game 4, but I wouldn't pin it on him either. If any player deserves blame it's Chalmers and Cole for not having even one decent game. They have been fucking brutal all series. Overall, it's their shitty defense that has been the problem.

Not to be like Skip Bayless, but LeBron had the dumbest quote ever today.

"If you told me I was averaging 28, shooting 60 percent from the floor and 61 from the 3-point line and we'd be down 3-1, I would never give you another interview," James said. "I've been telling myself I need to do more. Is it too much to ask myself? I don't know. I don't know. I need to do more because what I'm doing isn't enough. You know, it's just what I put on myself.

"I need to get to 32, and 65 and 65 from the field and 3. It's just the pressure I put on myself, man. It's what I've come to."

It's not your offensive numbers dumbass. If you were averaging 32, it would still be 3-1. How about you get your hand up when you challenge a Leonard or Danny Green 3? I've seen your lazy closeouts and rotations. Close outs are fundamental basketball and if you keep your hand down, it's a wide open look. The Spurs have good shooters who will knock those down the majority of the time.

Dig the fuck in and demand your teammates do the same. This is why he pisses people off. You gotta be yourself, but he's so fucking aloof compared to other greats. Jordan would not put up with the Spurs getting wide open looks all game long. Kobe might shoot 6-24 and try to play hero ball, but he also wouldn't put up with his team giving a shitty effort in the Finals. It seems like they are just saying, "Fuck it, we won two already. We will regroup for next year."

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited June 2014
    Where are all the Lebron schlong suckers now who think he belongs in the same sentence as Jordan?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Where are all the Lebron schlong suckers now who think he belongs in the same sentence as Jordan?

The sad part is that talent wise he does. He's always had some soft in him though. These last two years and a couple big games in key moments have fooled people into thinking he's something that he's not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    So the guy is going to lose only his second series in four years and it's back to this again? The Lebron is soft, choker, mentally weak nonsense.

Fuck I'd thought you guys were above this Skip Bayless thinking.

He's averaging 27 a game shooting a ridiculous 61% from three point range. Their defense has been terrible and Lebron isn't the elite defender he was last year.

Chalmers/Cole have given them nothing so it's 4 on 5 then add in Wade/Bosh have been what they usually are in 2013 and 2014 which is consistently inconsisent.

This isn't a great Heat team guys. Spurs are simply better so let's stop with the "Lebron fooled people into thinking he's not soft" nonsense.

You are all above Skip Bayless so dig deeper please.
    Also before RoadDawg comes in and brings up Durant I'll be the first to admit I was wrong on Durant/Lebron. The gap is closer than I ever admitted. Lebron is still a good defender but he's no longer an elite defender. Thought he was saving himself in the season but he's lost a step.

Also I don't know how the fuck the Mavs ever defeated this team 3 times in a playoff series including kicking their ass in San Antonio. Since then they have plunger raped Portland 4 times, plunger raped OKC 3 times, plunger raped Miami twice on the road.

In typical Spurs fashion this team won't be remember as an all-time great team. The knew jerk reaction will be about Lebron is a choker, Miami needs to blow it up, is Wade done? , Will Lebron leave? before they finally acknowledge that in today's super star world a small market team full of home grown guys just won their 5 championship since 1999 which ties them with the Lakers during that same span.

It's not at all his fault the Heat are going to lose the series. Wade had a terrible game 4, but I wouldn't pin it on him either. If any player deserves blame it's Chalmers and Cole for not having even one decent game. They have been fucking brutal all series. Overall, it's their shitty defense that has been the problem.

Not to be like Skip Bayless, but LeBron had the dumbest quote ever today.

"If you told me I was averaging 28, shooting 60 percent from the floor and 61 from the 3-point line and we'd be down 3-1, I would never give you another interview," James said. "I've been telling myself I need to do more. Is it too much to ask myself? I don't know. I don't know. I need to do more because what I'm doing isn't enough. You know, it's just what I put on myself.

"I need to get to 32, and 65 and 65 from the field and 3. It's just the pressure I put on myself, man. It's what I've come to."

It's not your offensive numbers dumbass. If you were averaging 32, it would still be 3-1. How about you get your hand up when you challenge a Leonard or Danny Green 3? I've seen your lazy closeouts and rotations. Close outs are fundamental basketball and if you keep your hand down, it's a wide open look. The Spurs have good shooters who will knock those down the majority of the time.

Dig the fuck in and demand your teammates do the same. This is why he pisses people off. You gotta be yourself, but he's so fucking aloof compared to other greats. Jordan would not put up with the Spurs getting wide open looks all game long. Kobe might shoot 6-24 and try to play hero ball, but he also wouldn't put up with his team giving a shitty effort in the Finals. It seems like they are just saying, "Fuck it, we won two already. We will regroup for next year."

The 2004 NBA Finals say hi. So does game 6 2008 NBA Finals too.

I think people are so concerned with the now they often forget that Kobe and even Jordan had their poor performances. It's sports, it happens. I remember watching the Sonics boat race the Bulls in 1996 game 4 and the Bulls just quitting(MJ of course didn't). I've seen Kobe quit on his team in a game 7 against Phoenix.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200806170BOS.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200406150DET.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200006160IND.html

Three NBA finals examples of a Kobe team just rolling over and dying in the Finals.

Yes I just posted three straight times. Fuck you, Fuck me, Fuck everyone.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Spot on, and yeah espn will make the end of this series annoying, but this Spurs run is going to stick out for a long time. Just a snuff film and doing it with those players too.
    Lebron isn't a good interview when things are going wrong. He awkwardly puts his foot in his mouth.

We all remember his 2011 quote where he basically said fuck you guys enjoy your shitty life while I enjoy my better life.

I don't think he's soft. Soft compared to that 1980's era? You could be right but if he was brought up in that era I don't think he'd be soft either.

We can get on Lebron killer instinct all we want but going 14-2 in playoff series over 4 years is pretty remarkable. His method is working.

Spurs and Duncan don't get nearly enough credit right now or historically. Popovich only one who is ever praised and id take him over any coach in the last 40 years. Yes over Riley and Phil.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    People keep saying LeBron is awesome at making everyone around him better, so why are the rest of the Heat hot garbage right now?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,922 Founders Club
    needs_more_tim_duncan
    Duncan > LeBron.

Simple fact, case closed, end of discussion.
    I will die of laughter if the Heat manage to come back on the Spurs again.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    LeBron isn't the reason why the Spurs beat the Heat by 20 two games in a row. You can point to a past his prime Wade, a half the time no-show Bosh, and not even a top 20 pg.

But the main reason that the Spurs are boatracing( Hi Boobs) the Heat is their Bench.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I think I will watch them lose just so I can see Lebron's reaction. And, even the NBA beats divegrass (Hi Boobs).
    Swaye said:

I think I will watch them lose just so I can see Lebron's reaction. And, even the NBA beats divegrass (Hi Boobs).

This is all true. I loved watching the fourth quarter of the Game 4 #PlungerRape
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

LeBron isn't the reason why the Spurs beat the Heat by 20 two games in a row. You can point to a past his prime Wade, a half the time no-show Bosh, and not even a top 20 pg.

But the main reason that the Spurs are boatracing( Hi Boobs) the Heat is their Bench coach.

Lebron is showing once again how soft he is. Fucking bum has 17 of their first 35 points as well as 8 rebounds.

Pussy.
    LeBron needs to do more to help his team. What a prima donna.
    PurpleJ said:

LeBron needs to do more to help his team. What a prima donna.

I blame Lebron for Wade never putting in any effort at all to be an effective three point shooter.