Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

pawz said:

dtd said:

haie and bill anti vaxxers? I'm SHOCKED.

Go crawl back under your hole.

I'm against people being forced to get it and all the heavy handed coercion and lies we've seen the past two years.
    The correct response.

You want to be a guinea pig? Be my guest.

You want to go Dr Mengle and force it in others? Say hello to my little fren.

The only thing I know for sure is that did not look like a football injury. At all.

Therefor all possibilities are on the table.

To deny the rash of young people with heart issues is not paying attention.

Why would one particular event possibility receive the most violent opposition - let alone a fair, objective evaluation?

Safe and effective. Allegedly.

Dr. Mengle? Is that a combination of the Nazi doctor and the guy who discovered the basic principles of heredity?
    I’m honored that your top-shelf comeback is to go after a typo.

Good job. Good work.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,306
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.

A person with a >than room temperature iq would take this opportunity of being publicly humiliated to reflect internally and take a serious look at the unreliable sources of info they are being fed.

I’m going to bet you’ll just dive deeper down the 8chan rabbit hole though.
    I have no idea what 8chan is. The text we received was from a young man at the university of Georgia. His father is an exec at ESPN. You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.

A person with a >than room temperature iq would take this opportunity of being publicly humiliated to reflect internally and take a serious look at the unreliable sources of info they are being fed.

I have no idea what 8chan is. The text we received was from a young man at the university of Georgia. His father is an exec at ESPN. You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
    Ahhh, a low IQ with a dash of narcissism. That's always a special combination.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

It’s like 4chan only 2x better.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

I love these dipshits who can't think for themselves. Every argument is Q this xChan that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

I see you know your place bitch. Now fuck off cunt
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

I love these dipshits who can't think for themselves. Every argument slander is Q this xChan that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023

Wait... So THIS is what the Tug is like!?

Holy shit, what have I been waiting for!?...

This is mild for the Tug.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

I see you know your place bitch. Now fuck off cunt
    Say it to my face!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Absolutely amazing thread . . .

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,873
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

I just heard a top guy at ESPN has confirmed the young man has died. They haven't made the announcement yet...my friend is saying in about an hour or so the news will be released.

link?
    Not released yet
    So, no.
    What about it hasn't been released do you have a hard time understanding?
    The part where you said a top guy at ESPN is saying he died. Is there a link to an article? Audio/video clip? An email from this guy? Or did you just personally run into this top guy and he whispered it to you?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,393
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

This thread needs

Name?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

NEsnake12 said:

This thread needs

Name?
    Best part of this thread imo.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

I love these dipshits who can't think for themselves. Every argument is Q this xChan that.
    Sounds like you did your own research.