Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I just heard a top guy at ESPN has confirmed the young man has died. They haven't made the announcement yet...my friend is saying in about an hour or so the news will be released.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

I just heard a top guy at ESPN has confirmed the young man has died. They haven't made the announcement yet...my friend is saying in about an hour or so the news will be released.

Oh Geezus
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

link?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,153
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I looked up the math last year. The statistical probability of an elite athlete suffering sudden cardiac arrest is 1:200,000

This is the pre 2020 baseline.

And yet 10+ soccer (the sport where it’s most common) players died of cardiac events on the field annually pre 2020. It just want publicized because we didn’t have a bunch of people getting their brains microwaved by freedomeagle.net. In fact, 2022 had the fewest on-field deaths since 2014.
    This x 1,000.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,869
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Another C19 vaccination sudden death?

Fuck off libtard government dick sucking vax believers.
    This take is gay as fuck. Do better.
    It was a question not an opinion of fact. Sudden death heart attacks in young people all over the world is up statistically at alarming rates. Young people have collapsed and died on fields and courts over the last 1-2 years like never seen bofore. I think I read recently the rate of heart attack in young people is up close to or more than 1000%. Ignoring the reality and asking why is not smart.
    Surely you’ll be able to share those stats from a reliable source comparing them to a pre-2020 baseline then.
    You must be new. Reliable sources aren’t needed for these folks.
    You're one of the 3 dumbest posters on this site and bring nothing to the table. Thousands and thousands of facts and statistics have been provided to prove points you continue to ignore. Your head is so far up your ass you're simply not worth my time. The kid is dead and I hope his family finds peace.
    No they haven’t been.

Anyway, your camp’s stance will really gain traction if you make this event about the vaccine though. I can’t imagine why people don’t take it seriously.
    Your choice to ignore does not mean the information hasn’t been provided.

Now would be a good time for you to fuck off.

• Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

It was a question not an opinion of fact. Sudden death heart attacks in young people all over the world is up statistically at alarming rates. Young people have collapsed and died on fields and courts over the last 1-2 years like never seen bofore. I think I read recently the rate of heart attack in young people is up close to or more than 1000%. Ignoring the reality and asking why is not smart.
    Surely you’ll be able to share those stats from a reliable source comparing them to a pre-2020 baseline then.
    ²
    One is in this thread. Do your own fucking homework or dont and keep getting jabbed. Either way, I don't give a fuck what you want or think.
    Got it. So you don’t. Thanks

Also lol if you think Mike fuckin leach was vaxxed at all. Dude probably didn’t even get his tdap
    Dumbfuck, I was referring to being in CC and later being let off life support. Leach was not a young man and in no way was part of the question regarding recent heart disease in young people.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,153
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You must be new. Reliable sources aren’t needed for these folks.
    You're one of the 3 dumbest posters on this site and bring nothing to the table. Thousands and thousands of facts and statistics have been provided to prove points you continue to ignore. Your head is so far up your ass you're simply not worth my time. The kid is dead and I hope his family finds peace.
    No they haven’t been.

Anyway, your camp’s stance will really gain traction if you make this event about the vaccine though. I can’t imagine why people don’t take it seriously.
    Your choice to ignore does not mean the information hasn’t been provided.

Now would be a good time for you to fuck off.

Anecdotal evidence, sir.

Sudden cardiac events have happened to healthy athletes or normal humans well before 2021-2022. It’s just fascinating (not really) to see that ignored.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

Do you have fucking @Sources ???
  • Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

link?
    Not released yet
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I looked up the math last year. The statistical probability of an elite athlete suffering sudden cardiac arrest is 1:200,000

This is the pre 2020 baseline.

And yet 10+ soccer (the sport where it’s most common) players died of cardiac events on the field annually pre 2020. It just wasnt publicized because we didn’t have a bunch of people getting their brains microwaved by freedomeagle.net. In fact, 2022 had the fewest on-field deaths since 2014.
    Ok
  • Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

link?
    Not released yet
    So, no.
    What about it hasn't been released do you have a hard time understanding?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2023

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

link?
    Not released yet
    So, no.
    Trust me bro
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

link?
    Not released yet
    So, no.
    What about it hasn't been released do you have a hard time understanding?
    That you don't have a link.