Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Nice to see the whole stadium taking a knee and praying... now let's talk about the years of lawsuits the poor guy from Bremerton went through to be able to say a prayer with his high school football team. NFL is a bunch of fucking hypocrites, I don't watch or listen to a minute of it.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,306
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I looked up the math last year. The statistical probability of an elite athlete suffering sudden cardiac arrest is 1:200,000

This is the pre 2020 baseline.

And yet 10+ soccer (the sport where it’s most common) players died of cardiac events on the field annually pre 2020. It just wasnt publicized because we didn’t have a bunch of people getting their brains microwaved by freedomeagle.net. In fact, 2022 had the fewest on-field deaths since 2014.
    This was one of the articles I had read on the subject. Soccer is actually discussed. https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We don't know if it's vaccine related or not, but some of you need to get your news from somewhere besides CNN, Seattle Slimes, and censored social media.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10066181/Sweden-Denmark-pause-use-Moderna-COVID-19-vaccine-younger-age-groups.html This was from 15 months ago.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

dtd said:

haie and bill anti vaxxers? I'm SHOCKED.

Go crawl back under your hole.

I'm against people being forced to get it and all the heavy handed coercion and lies we've seen the past two years.
    The correct response.

You want to be a guinea pig? Be my guest.

You want to go Dr Mengle and force it in others? Say hello to my little fren.

The only thing I know for sure is that did not look like a football injury. At all.

Therefor all possibilities are on the table.

To deny the rash of young people with heart issues is not paying attention.

Why would one particular event possibility receive the most violent opposition - let alone a fair, objective evaluation?

Safe and effective. Allegedly.

One of the smart ones. Horn boy thinks he owns you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

dtd said:

I'm against people being forced to get it and all the heavy handed coercion and lies we've seen the past two years.
    The correct response.

The only thing I know for sure is that did not look like a football injury. At all.

Why would one particular event possibility receive the most violent opposition - let alone a fair, objective evaluation?

They don't want to hear it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Another C19 vaccination sudden death?

Fuck off libtard government dick sucking vax believers.
    This take is gay as fuck. Do better.
    It was a question not an opinion of fact. Sudden death heart attacks in young people all over the world is up statistically at alarming rates. Young people have collapsed and died on fields and courts over the last 1-2 years like never seen bofore. I think I read recently the rate of heart attack in young people is up close to or more than 1000%. Ignoring the reality and asking why is not smart.
    Surely you’ll be able to share those stats from a reliable source comparing them to a pre-2020 baseline then.
    You must be new. Reliable sources aren’t needed for these folks.
    You're one of the 3 dumbest posters on this site and bring nothing to the table. Thousands and thousands of facts and statistics have been provided to prove points you continue to ignore. Your head is so far up your ass you're simply not worth my time. The kid is dead and I hope his family finds peace.
    No they haven’t been.

Anyway, your camp’s stance will really gain traction if you make this event about the vaccine though. I can’t imagine why people don’t take it seriously.
    The most accurate thing you’ve ever stated.

Just can’t.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.

A person with a >than room temperature iq would take this opportunity of being publicly humiliated to reflect internally and take a serious look at the unreliable sources of info they are being fed.

I’m going to bet you’ll just dive deeper down the 8chan rabbit hole though.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,055
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

pawz said:

dtd said:

The correct response.

Dr. Mengle? Is that a combination of the Nazi doctor and the guy who discovered the basic principles of heredity?
    Mendel Mengele…same difference. Lulz.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023

pawz said:

dtd said:

The correct response.

Pressing badly.

People come to the main boards to talk football, not to project vaccine hot takes about guys who just got taken off the field.

If people wanna be Google champions we have a place for that.

No one in this thread (or almost no one) told you to get jabbed.
    OK.gif

I didn’t start the vaxx convo. But again, to deny this collapsing athlete isn’t eerily similar to the rash of collapsing athletes isn’t paying attention.

Anybody with a half-a-brain doesn’t use google for important issues.

Lots of Fuhrer Insley voters in thread. Nuff said on that.

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

dtd said:

The correct response.

Pressing badly.

People come to the main boards to talk football, not to project vaccine hot takes about guys who just got taken off the field.

If people wanna be Google champions we have a place for that.

No one in this thread (or almost no one) told you to get jabbed.
    That wasn't his point. The visceral reaction to a simple question was his point. Yours is there's maybe a time and place for those questions which is fair enough.