Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBA starts tonight. Who ya got?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ESPN has the worst analytics. All their metrics are shit with the exception of SP+ that existed long before Connelly worked for ESPN and was developed and perfected outside of their chinfluence.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hats off to Bron. Coming out Legend and giving his team a 15 pt lead at the half. And of course Ham being an idiot, doesn’t give him a few minutes of rest then. He then more or less had to pace himself in the 3rd hoping that there was still something to fight for come the 4th quarter. As He knew He wasn’t going to get help from Street clothes or anyone else sans Reaves.

38 y/o playing 48 minutes and almost got it done.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Hats off to Bron. Coming out Legend and giving his team a 15 pt lead at the half. And of course Ham being an idiot, doesn’t give him a few minutes of rest then. He then more or less had to pace himself in the 3rd hoping that there was still something to fight for come the 4th quarter. As He knew He wasn’t going to get help from Street clothes or anyone else sans Reaves.

38 y/o playing 48 minutes and almost got it done.

Nuggs (ILTYCTNILT) won't be denied.

Jimmy Butler will put in a heroic effort to get it to 5 games, maybe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Calvin Booth is Denver’s GM. He was the shittiest free agent signing after Jim McIlvene for the Sonics.

He should win GM of the year. Bruce Brown was a great free agent signing. He’s a great role player and couldn’t have picked a better team to sign with. KCP was a good pick up too. Jokic makes everyone on the team so much better and is the best player in the NBA.

🍺
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    America - meet the Nuggets
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Herro could be back to play in the Finals. I wouldn't count Miami out. Spoelstra has got the voodoo going.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Good thing @PostGameOrangeSlices MIC/NATO gods didn't bomb the fuck out of the Joker's hometown in Serbia or we'd be watching Lakers/Heat.

TTTTT, I know.

But don't care.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Good thing @PostGameOrangeSlices MIC/NATO gods didn't bomb the fuck out of the Joker's hometown in Serbia or we'd be watching Lakers/Heat.

TTTTT, I know.

But don't care.

mostly peaceful ethnic cleansing?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Herro could be back to play in the Finals. I wouldn't count Miami out. Spoelstra has got the voodoo going.

Herro is a net negative compared to the guys that have replaced him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Red Sox only team to overcome a 3-0 lead in baseball or basketball

And that isn't changing

But I laughed
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Red Sox only team to overcome a 3-0 lead in baseball or basketball

And that isn't changing

But I laughed
    ARod's ears staying on the roids while the rest of him slowly returns to it's natural state is really quite something.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great coaching, heart, blah blah.

In the championships I just don't think they have the talent.

Some guy named Vincent has to hit 70+% from 3.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I’m rooting for playoff Jimmy and the Heat, I just don’t think it’s happening. Boston is a really talented team but are complete mental midgets with a retarded coach. The Nuggets are way more complete, have the best player in the world, and a coach who doesn’t have a deer in headlights look when his team is down by 6 points.

Nonetheless, if the Heat make it to the finals, it will have been an extremely impressive run.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Butt cheeks a little tighter in Miami
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Butt cheeks a little tighter in Miami

LIPO EWIWBI

Won't matter. Would prefer Jimmy Buckets but the boring Celtics will be good fodder.

Nuggets in 6.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    Bam - if I didn't know he was a perennial all star I would watch his play and think that he's just a lower/mid tier center on his 4th or 5th team.

Duncan Robinson - most 3 point shooters don't even get one wide open look in a season, with no one within 15 ft of you, and he got two at the end of one critical game and bricks them both. Boston just goes right him.

Butler - consistently all he does is go try and get contact and a star call. Going off on a random night doesn't make up for that.

It must drive Spoelstra insane that Miami chooses to have all these "stars" instead of giving him a single player who can consistently create on the offensive end.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Bam - if I didn't know he was a perennial all star I would watch his play and think that he's just a lower/mid tier center on his 4th or 5th team.

Duncan Robinson - most 3 point shooters don't even get one wide open look in a season, with no one within 15 ft of you, and he got two at the end of one critical game and bricks them both. Boston just goes right him.

Butler - consistently all he does is go try and get contact and a star call. Going off on a random night doesn't make up for that.

It must drive Spoelstra insane that Miami chooses to have all these "stars" instead of giving him a single player who can consistently create on the offensive end.

Duncan Robinson’s job is to shoot. Some guys get nervous. That was a great game and I’m looking forward to game 7. The Celtics can actually give the Nuggets a series. Miami will lose easily if they somehow beat Boston.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Jimmy turned out to be a huge bitch. You can’t talk all that shit then play like Dillon brooks in the decisive game.