Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Next thing you know we are going to be offering someone from Diana, TX

Melissa is about an hour outside of Dallas up northwest outside of some relatively affluent suburbs
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bye Joe!

Other Notes:
    -Lewis is originally from California
    -Apparently he ran a 4.42 at TCU's camp (I assume hand timed, but whatever)
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Another ploy to get program recognition to me
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's blowing up. We have no chance.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    We don’t give out wasted offers! Our offers mean something!!!!1!1!!1
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I love this kid. He's 6'3.5 190 and this past month he was timed running a 4.32 and a 4.42 40 . Lubick was present at the camp he ran the 4.32 and that's why UW offered him pretty much on the spot. Texas offered two days later and Nebraska offered two days after them. He also has offers from TCU and Oklahoma State. So that's 5 top 10 coaches who are saying this kid ain't no motherfucking 3-star. He's elite.

Yeah yeah, I'm sure some of you are like "Who gives a fuck, he ain't coming here" but here's the thing...not only did UW cancel Pittman's official visit and replace it with an official visit with Lewis but Lewis recently deleted his Twitter account. Twitter is a key line of communication between recruits and coaches. A recruit only deletes his Twitter if recruiting was the only reason he had it and he no longer needs it because he knows where he wants to go.

Sure, he could have gotten his dream offer from Texas and knows he wants to go there and is just giving UW a charity visit. But I think it's more likely he knows where he wants to go and it's to the school he's officially visiting this weekend with his parents. This would be a huge steal for UW and an impressive pull by Lubick. I'm plopping my dick on the table and calling my shot right now. This kid will be a Dawg. A WR class of Davis, Lewis, and Ngata would rival any other WR class in the nation. All 6'2 to 6'4. All fast. All black.
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    not a fucking chance
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I love this kid. He's 6'3.5 190 and this past month he was timed running a 4.32 and a 4.42 40 . Lubick was present at the camp he ran the 4.32 and that's why UW offered him pretty much on the spot. Texas offered two days later and Nebraska offered two days after them. He also has offers from TCU and Oklahoma State. So that's 5 top 10 coaches who are saying this kid ain't no motherfucking 3-star. He's elite.

Yeah yeah, I'm sure some of you are like "Who gives a fuck, he ain't coming here" but here's the thing...not only did UW cancel Pittman's official visit and replace it with an official visit with Lewis but Lewis recently deleted his Twitter account. Twitter is a key line of communication between recruits and coaches. A recruit only deletes his Twitter if recruiting was the only reason he had it and he no longer needs it because he knows where he wants to go.

Sure, he could have gotten his dream offer from Texas and knows he wants to go there and is just giving UW a charity visit. But I think it's more likely he knows where he wants to go and it's to the school he's officially visiting this weekend with his parents. This would be a huge steal for UW and an impressive pull by Lubick. I'm plopping my dick on the table and calling my shot right now. This kid will be a Dawg. A WR class of Davis, Lewis, and Ngata would rival any other WR class in the nation. All 6'2 to 6'4. All fast. All black.

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    edited June 2018
    https://mobile.twitter.com/KennedyCLewis1/status/1008496842387197953

You mean this Kennedy Lewis twitter account?

Edit: side note, no longer seeing the “copy tweet” option that let me paste the link right in for easy viewing, anyone else noticed this?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You act like email and imessage don't exist.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Edit: side note, no longer seeing the “copy tweet” option that let me paste the link right in for easy viewing, anyone else noticed this?
    No.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2018

He’s not even half the football player Ngata is.

And he’s never coming here in a million years.

But I would take him.

He’s like a Mercedes S Class. He’s fast, but it takes him a while to get to speed. Not a quick twitch guy on film.

Ngata is a Bugatti.

Build up guys are good deep threats but not much else.

He reminds me a lot of Marcell Ateman.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

No.
    Yeah went twitter illiterate for a minute but I found it. I blame the bender on Bourbon St this weekend... Carry on.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    BlastDoor said:

not a fucking chance

Just wait on it. I don't see UW dumping kids rated 4-stars like Delgado and Pittman unless they're confident they can do better. A kid from Texas visiting UW three weeks after getting offered. That's very similar to how Victor Curne's recruitment went down. UW offered Curne on June 1st and then on July 24th he was a Dawg. Don't underestimate an intelligent kid recognizing that Petersen is elite and wanting to get the fuck out of the South.
  • Options

https://mobile.twitter.com/KennedyCLewis1/status/1008496842387197953

Good catch. Tried to find a new account for him and didn't see that one. Everything else still lines up. Dumping of Pittman and this kid clearly being highly interested because he's officially visiting a couple weeks post offer and doesn't appear to have any other official visits planned.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

BlastDoor said:

not a fucking chance

Just wait on it. I don't see UW dumping kids rated 4-stars like Delgado and Pittman unless they're confident they can do better. A kid from Texas visiting UW three weeks after getting offered. That's very similar to how Victor Curne's recruitment went down. UW offered Curne on June 1st and then on July 24th he was a Dawg. Don't underestimate an intelligent kid recognizing that Petersen is elite and wanting to get the fuck out of the South.
    Leave!!!!! But stay caz the handle is so awesome. Free pub bitches