Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Things that make it challenging to moderate this board for $800, Alex

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

If Pup wasn't such a cunt and lived in his own revisionist history vortex no one would jab at him. Pup has said far worse things than making crippled jokes. He posted a picture of a dude jacking off once. Don't get me wrong I am fine with Pup posting and he does have his occasional (although sadly becoming more rare) spit coffee all over my keyboard post, but he antagonizes everyone and brings it on himself.

And that's why I hate him.
    Enough to possibly push him down some stairs?
    My mom raised me to never be like Oregon fans but I’d still do it!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club

If Pup wasn't such a cunt and lived in his own revisionist history vortex no one would jab at him. Pup has said far worse things than making crippled jokes. He posted a picture of a dude jacking off once. Don't get me wrong I am fine with Pup posting and he does have his occasional (although sadly becoming more rare) spit coffee all over my keyboard post, but he antagonizes everyone and brings it on himself.

My mom raised me to never be like Oregon fans but I’d still do it!
    There are always exceptions.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I don’t know who’s more fun to shit talk @PurpleBaze’s newphew or pumpeii.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Houhusky said:

unrelated gif of one of my favorite movies

Oj is a GOOD man.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,551 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

unrelated gif of one of my favorite movies

I approve of and applaud your movie preferences.
    Wood still bang Priscilla Presley.

Celebrity factor but she was hot AF back in the day.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Last year, Pro Rodeo scheduled an event at Puyallup Fair during Roy Rodeo. That’s some high level trolling shit right there.

Roy Rodeo countered by running last minute desperation ads on Seattle radio.