Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Things that make it challenging to moderate this board for $800, Alex

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
For a long time we've had a rule about not taunting Pup for being paralyzed in real life. We do not have many rules but I do not want HH to be a site that condones that kind of thing. When I see it being done, I take action to nip it in the bud. We need to maintain at least a shred of decency on here, despite all our degenerate posts. Why? Because he's one of us. Also, nobody would even know he was paralyzed if it weren't for me foolishly revealing it a few years ago. So I feel some responsibility.

On the other hand, when Pup goes out of his way to viciously antagonize people and then publicly calls for me to intervene when they resort to calling him a cripple, etc., it's a bad look.

The whole thing is no bueno.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I empathize with Stalin on trying to run this place. After all, I used to have my own hobby board and it was really challenging to moderate, but I digress.

With that said, for being a most wretched hive of scum and villainy, we sure are taking it easy on one member because of an unfortunate situation he's in.

We all pick on each other. I'm a towelhead who's going through a divorce. Swaye is an Injun & Mad_Son is a Jew.

The rest of us don't take these things personally. That's the way it's supposed to be. If Puppy is sensitive about this shit, then that's his problem.

Anyway, thanks for reading my shitpost. Just my opinion, that's all.

Like we’ve said countless times being under Fetters’ fat ass is more his speed.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who put you in charge? I don't remember voting.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I thought the correct term was raghead?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

I thought the correct term was raghead?

sure.gif