Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Things that make it challenging to moderate this board for $800, Alex

1235»

Comments

• SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,778
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I should just come out and say it now...I am on SSDI and Food Stamps.....oh and I get subsidies from Amber's WIC for our daughter. I also have Medicaid and was gifted a 2008 Jeep Cherokee though the Kars-4-Kids program.

I steal pop tarts from wall-mart at least once a week. I am a shit human and am content with that BUT!

I am sensitive to all of the above information so please don't make fun of me on the internet.

thank you,

gary.

Pics of Amber?

Wait, never mind
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Wait. Pup is a real person? You actually known him? This is a real thing?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Jesus christ you guys take pumpy's shit talking way too seriously. Calling him a cripple is desperate, pussy-ass, snowflake shit.

Does that include puns? Because in all honesty, I find puns to be witty and creative. And if we are going to start bashing puns, then I'm out.
    IMHO
    Rule 1: Be funny
    Rule 2: Don't not be funny

That shit is funny. When you get directly personal, you've been got, you're waiving the white flag.

What I don't understand is how pumpy being wrong makes people so emotional. When he makes a bold, brash prediction/take and falls on his face (watch it bud) that shit is funny.

But then I'm still a newfag. And I take a lot of walks, so.

I'm also currently managing a pretty aggressive calorie deficit so I could be completely out of my fucking mind.
    Pretty much this. I don't understand how he triggers so many people. Maybe I'm just an emotionless alcoholic robot but getting worked up and whining about pumpy whining is inception level drippy cunt.

If you're emotional about anything said on this board it's Tim for a walk. Unless you're entertaining like DDY's bipolar moments projecting his rage against doogs on Twitter. In which case, carry on.
    I always thought it was a routine.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    H

Jesus christ you guys take pumpy's shit talking way too seriously. Calling him a cripple is desperate, pussy-ass, snowflake shit.

Does that include puns? Because in all honesty, I find puns to be witty and creative. And if we are going to start bashing puns, then I'm out.
    IMHO

That shit is funny. When you get directly personal, you've been got, you're waiving the white flag.

What I don't understand is how pumpy being wrong makes people so emotional. When he makes a bold, brash prediction/take and falls on his face (watch it bud) that shit is funny.

I'm also currently managing a pretty aggressive calorie deficit so I could be completely out of my fucking mind.
    Pretty much this. I don't understand how he triggers so many people. Maybe I'm just an emotionless alcoholic robot but getting worked up and whining about pumpy whining is inception level drippy cunt.

If you're emotional about anything said on this board it's Tim for a walk. Unless you're entertaining like DDY's bipolar moments projecting his rage against doogs on Twitter. In which case, carry on.
    No one actually gets triggered by him. It’s just funny to heckle him unitl he snaps.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

H

IMHO

No one actually gets triggered by him. It’s just funny to heckle him unitl he snaps.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    What we need to do i

I empathize with Stalin on trying to run this place. After all, I used to have my own hobby board and it was really challenging to moderate, but I digress.

With that said, for being a most wretched hive of scum and villainy, we sure are taking it easy on one member because of an unfortunate situation he's in.

We all pick on each other. I'm a towelhead who's going through a divorce. Swaye is an Injun & Mad_Son is a Jew.

The rest of us don't take these things personally. That's the way it's supposed to be. If Puppy is sensitive about this shit, then that's his problem.

Anyway, thanks for reading my shitpost. Just my opinion, that's all.

Link to Hobby Boards