Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Wide Receiver Coach: Junior Adams

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dannarc said:

Huff is working out?no? Junior.....we'll see

Still not sure if huff a good coach, fucking recruiting like crazy
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Not that impressive of a hire... an apple off the tree... and its not that crisp or juicy.

That being said who knows

Since when is hiring a position coach juicy tho? You guys have lost your minds.
    Since Tosh bro, where have you been?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Fudge pack what makes you think huff is a good coach? I think he has been a great recruiter.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Oh yeah, he'll do.

Guess it’s settled then
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

chuck said:

Was kicked of of Erickson's wild pack of beaves for felony assault. I'm encouraged!

Football players beat up or at least abuse civilian students at parties all the time. The programs are fortunate that the incidents are rarely reported.

Three well known Poly OL at UW in the early 90s wrecked a party at my place and one kicked my 140lb friend in the head. All this over control of the music. Two of the three would have been fucked had the police been called, but even the libtard crowd I hung out with were mostly football fans and about half season ticket holders. Nobody even mentioned the idea of making a thing out of it. Almost everyone there had seen the same type if shit happen before.
    When Supe tells you to change the music, you change the music. If not—ouch, or worse.
    Ha too funny. He is the one that wanted to play DJ. He was the calm one of the three when the shit hit the fan though.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    chuck said:

Baseman said:

chuck said:

Was kicked of of Erickson's wild pack of beaves for felony assault. I'm encouraged!

Football players beat up or at least abuse civilian students at parties all the time. The programs are fortunate that the incidents are rarely reported.

Three well known Poly OL at UW in the early 90s wrecked a party at my place and one kicked my 140lb friend in the head. All this over control of the music. Two of the three would have been fucked had the police been called, but even the libtard crowd I hung out with were mostly football fans and about half season ticket holders. Nobody even mentioned the idea of making a thing out of it. Almost everyone there had seen the same type if shit happen before.
    When Supe tells you to change the music, you change the music. If not—ouch, or worse.
    Ha too funny. He is the one that wanted to play DJ. He was the calm one of the three when the shit hit the fan though.
    Pretty Boy Brett?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Fudge pack what makes you think huff is a good coach? I think he has been a great recruiter.

Jared Hilbers was a quality lineman this year.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Baphomet said:

Speaking of controlling the music... years ago my 1st ex-wife and I went with a group of folks from her job for a ski weekend in Bend (because many of them couldn't ski runs any harder than blue squares). Our group was big enough that we rented two vacation homes side by side, but we spent all of our group time in the house with a stereo system and big kitchen for group meals.

Some self-appointed person was playing Neil Diamond the entire fucking weekend. Finally, I'd had enough and I put in an Alice in Chains CD. Dirty looks ensued and one of my wife's coworkers pulled me aside and said that some of the people there found Alice in Chains offensive... I'm like WTF?!? Has anybody bothered to ask me if I find two straight days Neil Diamond offensive? On the drive home, my ex-wife told me that I had embarrassed her in front of her co-workers. I told her that it wasn't my fault that her coworkers had really shitty taste in music.

Skiiers are usually pretty gay so you shouldn't have been surprised.

Holy shit this thread is begging for some @Blackie.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,947 Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

Houhusky said:

Baphomet said:

Speaking of controlling the music... years ago my 1st ex-wife and I went with a group of folks from her job for a ski weekend in Bend (because many of them couldn't ski runs any harder than blue squares). Our group was big enough that we rented two vacation homes side by side, but we spent all of our group time in the house with a stereo system and big kitchen for group meals.

Some self-appointed person was playing Neil Diamond the entire fucking weekend. Finally, I'd had enough and I put in an Alice in Chains CD. Dirty looks ensued and one of my wife's coworkers pulled me aside and said that some of the people there found Alice in Chains offensive... I'm like WTF?!? Has anybody bothered to ask me if I find two straight days Neil Diamond offensive? On the drive home, my ex-wife told me that I had embarrassed her in front of her co-workers. I told her that it wasn't my fault that her coworkers had really shitty taste in music.

Why the hell would you marry someone like that in the first place?

She must of had a great ass?

Pics?
    Aside from her work associates, she was cool. Her own taste in music was fine, but she didn't have the diplomacy skills to tell the Neil Diamond player that enough was enough.
    I stand with the Neil Diamond fans over Alice In Chains if forced to choose (RIP @dnc ) Fuck Sweet Caroline though. I hate that fucking pedo state song.