Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Wide Receiver Coach: Junior Adams

ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 112
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Fellate me alive if this is old news, but I didn't see anything based on thread titles on the first page...

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/chris-petersen-again-taps-into-boise-state-pipeline-for-huskies-new-wide-receivers-coach/

What do you think? Hopefully more than just an old friend from Boise!

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Praise Allah for a blick coach, just paopao and Gregory next baby. Need to purge the filth on the coaching roster
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not that impressive of a hire... an apple off the tree... and its not that crisp or juicy.

That being said who knows

this.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I bet he's fine. Allegedly a good technical coach, at least if you consider Beau Baldwin to be a reliable aource.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I bet he's fine. Allegedly a good technical coach, at least if you consider Beau Baldwin to be a reliable aource.

So, he's technically gifted?
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

Since Tee Martin was available
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Was kicked of of Erickson's wild pack of beaves for felony assault. I'm encouraged!

Football players beat up or at least abuse civilian students at parties all the time. The programs are fortunate that the incidents are rarely reported.

Three well known Poly OL at UW in the early 90s wrecked a party at my place and one kicked my 140lb friend in the head. All this over control of the music. Two of the three would have been fucked had the police been called, but even the libtard crowd I hung out with were mostly football fans and about half season ticket holders. Nobody even mentioned the idea of making a thing out of it. Almost everyone there had seen the same type if shit happen before.
    1999. Roger Fa’agataa repeatedly punched me in the face.

Never got me down.

IMA == ThunderDome
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Was kicked of of Erickson's wild pack of beaves for felony assault. I'm encouraged!

Football players beat up or at least abuse civilian students at parties all the time. The programs are fortunate that the incidents are rarely reported.

Three well known Poly OL at UW in the early 90s wrecked a party at my place and one kicked my 140lb friend in the head. All this over control of the music. Two of the three would have been fucked had the police been called, but even the libtard crowd I hung out with were mostly football fans and about half season ticket holders. Nobody even mentioned the idea of making a thing out of it. Almost everyone there had seen the same type if shit happen before.
    1999. Roger Fa’agataa repeatedly punched me in the face.

Never got me down.

That was you

That fight made the internets. I remember it now that you brought it up
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

Adams recruited Cooper Kupp to EWU,

UW/WSU didn't recruit Kupp, its not like he was going to play for CWU LOL...
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    YouKnowIt said:

Baphomet said:

Adams recruited Cooper Kupp to EWU,

UW/WSU didn't recruit Kupp, its not like he was going to play for CWU LOL...
    Nice job missing the point that he evaluated the talent regardless of who else recruited him, and then coached him into becoming a very solid receiver. Eventually good enough for the NFL.

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Not that impressive of a hire... an apple off the tree... and its not that crisp or juicy.

That being said who knows

Since when is hiring a position coach juicy tho? You guys have lost your minds.
    When he’s a proven recruiter and gets the most out of his players, it’s juicy.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Huff is working out?no? Junior.....we'll see
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Oh yeah, he'll do.