Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How do you explain the need for a wall to liberals?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2018

People who have never lived in a border state usually don't get it.

You do know that if you live in the SF Bay Area you live 600 miles from the us-mex border. Right?

Illegals that work Ag and service industries are in every state and anywhere where people will hire them to pick crops, clean hotel rooms, do landscaping, construction, moving, household cleaning, babysitting, etc.

It’s been this way for decades going on centuries, despite the raving lunacy of the obese orangutan you cling to in your hour of fear. My favorite thing illegals do however is that they move to Clayton in contra costa county and clog the public hospital waiting rooms and overwhelm their public schools. I like that.
    In other words the commie exploits illegals and pays as little as possible while extolling sharing the wealth by government force for everyone else while he does nothing of the sort.
    edited December 2018
    Just have to convince liberals that Mexicans vote Republican. There will be a wall by next week and that bitch will be tall and armed!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Lots of free pub.

That being said. It's funny how a thread about illegals can morph into a discussion about liberal bias in media, and mocking "liberals" while bringing up an example of an illegal committing a crime and thinking that illegals actually vote.

No I'm not new hear. I bring that up because still no one can explain what the $5 billion will be used for and then continue with how that's going to remove the 11 million illegals already here or how its going to stop illegals getting here in any meaningful way.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    edited December 2018

You do know that if you live in the SF Bay Area you live 600 miles from the us-mex border. Right?

Illegals that work Ag and service industries are in every state and anywhere where people will hire them to pick crops, clean hotel rooms, do landscaping, construction, moving, household cleaning, babysitting, etc.

It’s been this way for decades going on centuries, despite the raving lunacy of the obese orangutan you cling to in your hour of fear. My favorite thing illegals do however is that they move to Clayton in contra costa county and clog the public hospital waiting rooms and overwhelm their public schools. I like that.
    LOL yeah well that's about what I expected from you. Excuses for porous borders, long lines at emergency rooms and drains on akready slashed school budgets. 20,000,000 illegals is just fine. I'll bet you pay Jorge under the table to do landscaping and have an ill eagle maid.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has taken hold with this one. No abatement until at least 2025.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Just have to convince liberals that Mexicans vote Republican. There will be a wall by next week and that bitch will be tall and armed!

That’s actually the motherfucking truth.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

Don't bother asking this dip shit to explain. He will only accuse you of having a simple mind, quote DNC talking points and then think he has then prevailed with an intellectual win.
    I have only been here a couple of weeks and figured this out on day 3.
    Not sure I have come across a bigger lightweight with such huge misplaced intellectual self supremacy in some time.

Don't forget, "you're missing the point" or you have a problem with reading comprehension.
    You have strawman assfucking, others have "you miss the point". The latter being a more normal expression in any event.
    I only use it when people really are fucking strawman ass. And Hondo is a champion strawman ass fucker. You're just a pompous blowhard who thinks you're smarter than you really are. Now flyspeck my spelling Kunt.
    Sledog said:

If Mexicans really did vote Republicans the Rats would be building machine gun nests at the border and seeding it with landmines.

LOL yeah well that's about what I expected from you. Excuses for porous borders, long lines at emergency rooms and drains on akready slashed school budgets. 20,000,000 illegals is just fine. I'll bet you pay Jorge under the table to do landscaping and have an ill eagle maid.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has taken hold with this one. No abatement until at least 2025.
    CD makes sure that he completely insulates himself from all the negative impact of illegal immigration. He either has no kids or sends his kids to private school. Illegals are fine with him because he likes to exploit their cheap labor and they don't live anywhere near him. The only illegals in his neighborhood are the gardeners and the house cleaners.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    SFGbob said:

CD makes sure that he completely insulates himself from all the negative impact of illegal immigration. He either has no kids or sends his kids to private school. Illegals are fine with him because he likes to exploit their cheap labor and they don't live anywhere near him. The only illegals in his neighborhood are the gardeners and the house cleaners.
    Sounds like you have problems that he doesn't have.

Too bad for you and your long waits in the ER. That must suck for you and your family.\

Sad. Sad, really.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

Don't bother asking this dip shit to explain. He will only accuse you of having a simple mind, quote DNC talking points and then think he has then prevailed with an intellectual win.
    Not sure I have come across a bigger lightweight with such huge misplaced intellectual self supremacy in some time.

Don't forget, "you're missing the point" or you have a problem with reading comprehension.
    You have strawman assfucking, others have "you miss the point". The latter being a more normal expression in any event.
    I only use it when people really are fucking strawman ass. And Hondo is a champion strawman ass fucker. You're just a pompous blowhard who thinks you're smarter than you really are. Now flyspeck my spelling Kunt.
    Thanks for that clarification. Sounds like I'm not a champion strawman ass fucker, but rather just a pompous blowhard who think he's smart than he really is. Sounds like you also have some hangups about your mastery of Engrish.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

Thanks for that clarification. Sounds like I'm not a champion strawman ass fucker, but rather just a pompous blowhard who think he's smart than he really is. Sounds like you also have some hangups about your mastery of Engrish.

The day that Skynet became aware

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

The day that Skynet became aware
    Yes. Actually, it was back in late August, with Bob's help.
    Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

[Sure.gif]

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you have problems that he doesn't have.

Too bad for you and your long waits in the ER. That must suck for you and your family.\

Sad. Sad, really.
    Try to pretend that Trademark was killed by an illegal and then maybe you might be able to gin up some of that phony outrage Coug. His "problem" is that he profits off of illegal labor.
    edited December 2018
    Hey Coug you should call this guy's wife and tell her that there is no negative impact from illegal immigration.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/12/27/sheriff_on_murder_of_immigrant_officer_singh_by_illegal_immigrant_shining_example_of_the_american_dream.html

Make sure you use your long night in the ER line.
    SFGbob said:

Hey Coug you should call this guy's wife and tell her that there is no negative impact from illegal immigration.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/12/27/sheriff_on_murder_of_immigrant_officer_singh_by_illegal_immigrant_shining_example_of_the_american_dream.html

Make sure you use your long night in the ER line.

Thud.
    "I'm not a champion strawman ass fucker, but rather just a pompous blowhard who think he's smart than he really is."

Smart......

Damn phone!
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

[Sure.gif]
    What?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    How do you explain to people that like to waste money on ineffective walls that the majority of illegal immigrants simply overstayed their visas?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

How do you explain to people that like to waste money on ineffective walls that the majority of illegal immigrants simply overstayed their visas?

Exactly.. And notice how no one answered my questions? Like what is this money even going to be used for and how will that reduce illegal immigration?