Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How do you explain the need for a wall to liberals?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    No one feels they need to answer a question by someone who never answers questions. HTH
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    2001400ex said:

How do you explain to people that like to waste money on ineffective walls that the majority of illegal immigrants simply overstayed their visas?

Exactly.. And notice how no one answered my questions? Like what is this money even going to be used for and how will that reduce illegal immigration?
    You don't have to pass this one to find out what is in it. You can read it for yourself.
    HTH.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

How do you explain to people that like to waste money on ineffective walls that the majority of illegal immigrants simply overstayed their visas?

Exactly.. And notice how no one answered my questions? Like what is this money even going to be used for and how will that reduce illegal immigration?
    Ask Obama and Bernie when they voted to fund physical boarder security in 2006. They must know how it’s going to be used.

Or just admit this is political theater and whatever trump wants, dems are against. Even if they agree with it. Trump could say he wants to foregive all student loans, have free college, and 100% “free” healthcare and they would be against it.

Whatever happened to DACA. That was a big deal a few months ago. Trump said fine, they get amnesty and give me wall money. The dems said fuck you. You will not get a win even if it means we help everyone we pretend we want to help. The “dreamer” horseshit went away after Trump tied it to wall funding. They want dreamers to be fucked so they can be right.

Sad!
    We've been over this. You blame Democrats. But Republicans could have passed the border wall funding but they don't want it either.

That being said, no one still knows what the money will be used for or how it will reduce illegal immigration in a meaningful way. Got it!!!

BTW, Democrats aren't saying they don't want border security. They are saying building a wall won't help. But your response bringing up Obama and Bernie is another perfect simple mind syndrome example. It's almost like a vote for border security is different than a vote for a wall.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Liar or dumbfuck Hondo? They still needed 60
    Votes in the Senate. They couldn’t have passed it without Rat votes.

SFGbob said:

Liar or dumbfuck Hondo? They still needed 60
    Votes in the Senate. They couldn’t have passed it without Rat votes.

There's that lie again.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    State the lie you fucking Kunt?
    SFGbob said:

State the lie you fucking Kunt?

I have but you can't read. The nuclear option is good enough to approve a supreme court justice but not to pass $5 billion in spending?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

Don't bother asking this dip shit to explain. He will only accuse you of having a simple mind, quote DNC talking points and then think he has then prevailed with an intellectual win.
    I have only been here a couple of weeks and figured this out on day 3.
    Not sure I have come across a bigger lightweight with such huge misplaced intellectual self supremacy in some time.

[Sure.gif]
    What?
    What?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ask Obama and Bernie when they voted to fund physical boarder security in 2006. They must know how it’s going to be used.

Or just admit this is political theater and whatever trump wants, dems are against. Even if they agree with it. Trump could say he wants to foregive all student loans, have free college, and 100% “free” healthcare and they would be against it.

Whatever happened to DACA. That was a big deal a few months ago. Trump said fine, they get amnesty and give me wall money. The dems said fuck you. You will not get a win even if it means we help everyone we pretend we want to help. The “dreamer” horseshit went away after Trump tied it to wall funding. They want dreamers to be fucked so they can be right.

Sad!
    We've been over this. You blame Democrats. But Republicans could have passed the border wall funding but they don't want it either.

That being said, no one still knows what the money will be used for or how it will reduce illegal immigration in a meaningful way. Got it!!!

BTW, Democrats aren't saying they don't want border security. They are saying building a wall won't help. But your response bringing up Obama and Bernie is another perfect simple mind syndrome example. It's almost like a vote for border security is different than a vote for a wall.
    They need to pass it to see what's in it!
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sad!

They need to pass it to see what's in it!
    Oh the irony. You not only misquote the current chief Democratic criminal. But with this $5 billion, that's literally what is going on. Congress won't even know what they are going to spend it on until the bill gets passed.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited December 2018
    Are you really this obtuse?

You're down to, nobody knows what Border Funding is for? Nobody knows where Border Funding will go?
    edited December 2018
    I have asked the authorities to release this guy to stay at @CirrhosisDawgs pad. @Hondo will help provide care and feeding.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/surenos-street-gang-tied-to-accused-california-cop-killer-has-history-of-murder-extortion-trafficking

Then we'll see how they like the wall.

Are you really this obtuse?

You're down to, nobody knows what Border Funding is for? Nobody knows where Border Funding will go?

I asked two questions no one who is having a meltdown over the border wall can answer. HTH
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

They can't be reasoned with...

Security
    ========================
    Does your yard have a fence? Why?
    Do you lock your front door? Why?

Beliefs
    ========================
    What if millions of people come into the country and don't share your political philosophy? Say they are mostly catholics / pro life? They are going to vote right?

Financial
    ========================
    Are you ok with funding the basic needs for millions of people who aren't citizens? Food stamps, education, healthcare? Do you realize this costs way more annually than a wall?

Political
    ========================
    Do you realize all your idols like Hillary and Obama were saying the same things Donald Trump were saying just a few years ago in regards to illegal immigration?

Find some with lower IQs
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Make sure Mexico's check is certified.

So, Yes.

So what you are saying is you just want funding for some sort of wall. Don't care if it works, just build that Wall baby. Nice!!