Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How do you explain the need for a wall to liberals?

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
They can't be reasoned with...

Security
========================
Does your yard have a fence? Why?
Do you lock your front door? Why?

Beliefs
========================
What if millions of people come into the country and don't share your political philosophy? Say they are mostly catholics / pro life? They are going to vote right?

Financial
========================
Are you ok with funding the basic needs for millions of people who aren't citizens? Food stamps, education, healthcare? Do you realize this costs way more annually than a wall?

Political
========================
Do you realize all your idols like Hillary and Obama were saying the same things Donald Trump were saying just a few years ago in regards to illegal immigration?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Security
    ========================

Beliefs
    ========================
    What if millions of people come into the country and don't share your political philosophy? Say they are mostly catholics / pro life? They are going to vote right?

Financial
    ========================
    Are you ok with funding the basic needs for millions of people who aren't citizens? Food stamps, education, healthcare? Do you realize this costs way more annually than a wall?

Political
    ========================
    Do you realize all your idols like Hillary and Obama were saying the same things Donald Trump were saying just a few years ago in regards to illegal immigration?

It's almost as if there's different factors in a lock on your door or fence in your yard than what Trump wants to do on the border. This is another perfect example of a simple mind post.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    Enlighten me.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

Security
    ========================

Beliefs
    ========================

Financial
    ========================

Political
    ========================

Was the bolded part a whoosh?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Security
    ========================

Beliefs
    ========================

Financial
    ========================

Political
    ========================

Liberals just don’t get it. Trump said it over and over in the campaign: “US taxpayers will pay for the wall.”

You just can’t reason with them.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Security
    ========================

Beliefs
    ========================

Financial
    ========================

Political
    ========================

Obviously not a voting issue for them.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:
    I saw this and went to CNN, CBS, and NBC to see if Fox had exaggerated the story - CNN front page had the headline basically the same, the other two had the article on back pages with no quotes from the sheriff only from a deputy and did not mention illegal anywhere.

I only read the headline at CNN
    LebamDawg said:

Sledog said:
    I saw this and went to CNN, CBS, and NBC to see if Fox had exaggerated the story - CNN front page had the headline basically the same, the other two had the article on back pages with no quotes from the sheriff only from a deputy and did not mention illegal anywhere.

I only read the headline at CNN
    I heard at least 10 reports on this shooting this morning on the radio and local tv news here in the Bay Area before I went to work and not a single one of them mentioned that he was an illegal.

Hey Hondo, has this illegal negatively impacted this cop's family? Remember now, you claimed that anyone who said they were being negatively impacted by illegals was a racist. So is this cop's family all racists Hondo?

Run and hide Kunt.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter
    This shit keeps up, Raylen Givens will go on tour to PDs around the country lecturing on how to properly stage a Justified shooting.

• Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

Enlighten me.

Don't bother asking this dip shit to explain. He will only accuse you of having a simple mind, quote DNC talking points and then think he has then prevailed with an intellectual win.
    I have only been here a couple of weeks and figured this out on day 3.
    Not sure I have come across a bigger lightweight with such huge misplaced intellectual self supremacy in some time.

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

Don't bother asking this dip shit to explain. He will only accuse you of having a simple mind, quote DNC talking points and then think he has then prevailed with an intellectual win.
    Not sure I have come across a bigger lightweight with such huge misplaced intellectual self supremacy in some time.

Don't forget, "you're missing the point" or you have a problem with reading comprehension.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    People who have never lived in a border state usually don't get it.
    SFGbob said:

Security
    ========================

Beliefs
    ========================

Financial
    ========================

Political
    ========================

Obviously not a voting issue for them.
    Missed the point.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

You do know that if you live in the SF Bay Area you live 600 miles from the us-mex border. Right?

Illegals that work Ag and service industries are in every state and anywhere where people will hire them to pick crops, clean hotel rooms, do landscaping, construction, moving, household cleaning, babysitting, etc.

It’s been this way for decades going on centuries, despite the raving lunacy of the obese orangutan you cling to in your hour of fear. My favorite thing illegals do however is that they move to Clayton in contra costa county and clog the public hospital waiting rooms and overwhelm their public schools. I like that.
    SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

Don't forget, "you're missing the point" or you have a problem with reading comprehension.
    You have strawman assfucking, others have "you miss the point". The latter being a more normal expression in any event.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

Most of us? live in a border state.

There’s still crossings at Blaine and Sumas and Northport, right?
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    how do you explain to conservatives that america has infinite resources and magic dirt that turns everyone into a tech entrepreneur?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You do know that if you live in the SF Bay Area you live 600 miles from the us-mex border. Right?

Illegals that work Ag and service industries are in every state and anywhere where people will hire them to pick crops, clean hotel rooms, do landscaping, construction, moving, household cleaning, babysitting, etc.

It’s been this way for decades going on centuries, despite the raving lunacy of the obese orangutan you cling to in your hour of fear. My favorite thing illegals do however is that they move to Clayton in contra costa county and clog the public hospital waiting rooms and overwhelm their public schools. I like that.
    Sounds like you like these fithy buggers to do a lot of manual labor for cheap. ME TOO!! Basically just a hair above slaves.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2018
    SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Enlighten me.

Don’t forget “so you “(insert something stupid). Got it. “