Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

The entire world disagrees with you. But carry on.
    outside of MW and NE no one gives a fuck about a ND degree. No one gives a fucka bout a UW degree outside of PW. I lived in SE and NE. UW and ND are above average schools
    LOL

I guess Forbes, US News & Reports & the entire international world is wrong?

ND degrees are known world wide. You can pretend that’s not true. People believe the world is flat. LOL
    Take this shit to the academis smack bored!!
    Fuck that! Just leave. We already have a ballz, we don’t need a ND ballz.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

AF9705 said:

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
    Funny. I went to IUSM (medical school) after military service & UW is not known for medical school. They are known for Public Health & Dentistry though. One of my colleagues is a pioneer in the field of Public Health Dentistry & is a UW academic legend.
    Wait am I high, UW medical is not good? Lol get the fuck out of here.

Did I say not good?

Please show me where I said that?

I said not known.

Worldwide people don’t discuss UW medical school.

Ah ha. So now you're an authority on what "worldwide people" think. This is getting a little embarrassing for you.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
    Funny. I went to IUSM (medical school) after military service & UW is not known for medical school. They are known for Public Health & Dentistry though. One of my colleagues is a pioneer in the field of Public Health Dentistry & is a UW academic legend.

Did I say not good?

I said not known.

Worldwide people can’t get admitted to UW medical school, only smart people and scholarship athletes get admitted to UW medical school
  • AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    I love you guys.

I gave credit to your school for being known world wide for Public Health & advances in Dentistry & somehow I’m the bad guy?

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

gRUNDLE BANon has done it again!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

This thread has turned into AIDS. Someone use their medical degree to treat it so we can stop talking about fucking medicine.

@DrFozzy help!
  • MotownMotown Member Posts: 145
    What the hell is this thread? I'm sure Turner's medical degree from undergrad will translate to being able to diagnose his own acl tear if/when he makes the NFL.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited December 2018
    Fuck I know my place as a regional bottom feeder!

This thread has turned into AIDS. Someone use their medical degree to treat it so we can stop talking about fucking medicine.

The brilliant doctors from UW
    Passion said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Did I say not good?

I said not known.

Ah ha. So now you're an authority on what "worldwide people" think. This is getting a little embarrassing for you.
    LOL.
    What medical school did you go to? What countries did you practice in?

The medical school I went to is also not known overseas. Doesn’t make one difference to me. I only got in because of my military background. The paychecks are the same.

Keep embarrassing me. LOL
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    AF9705 said:

The brilliant doctors from UW
    Passion said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Did I say not good?

I said not known.

LOL.
    What medical school did you go to? What countries did you practice in?

The medical school I went to is also not known overseas. Doesn’t make one difference to me. I only got in because of my military background. The paychecks are the same.

Keep embarrassing me. LOL
    Weird flex but ok

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Did I say not good?

I said not known.

Bruddha, I've worked big time consulting, global multinationals, overseas etc.

No one outside the US even knows ND exists.

Everyone in the world knows Harvard, Wharton, Ivy League etc.

Keep putting on airs that you're in that category and not tier 2-3 instead.

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you serious?
    lol - no one knows about Notre Dame.

Notre Dame is an undergrad teaching Uni. It's like a bigger Williams or something. You can't fucking compare it to a school like, say, Yale at all.

Seriously ND is competitive for undergrad admissions. That's it. JFC. What is wrong with these people?
    This literally makes me giggle.

Washington board discussing ND but says no one cares about ND? LOL

Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, Australia. All places with ND networking.

Keep discussing ND & pretend nobody cares.

It’s like foreign countries always discussing the US & saying nobody cares.... the entire works cares.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Notre Dame is the original football factory and flourished after the Ivy schools decided that football was too low brow for them

It was never known for academis and never will be. It is famous for football. And that has been struggling to put it mildly