Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

So - here's the interesting thing about Henry...

Unless things go REALLY off the rails for Bama, they don't have room for him. Brandon Huffman thinks that Bama says he is a MUST TAKE.

However, he just got that from Tosh. These guys are really that naive - they think the coach is telling him the truth.

Now on Dawgman everyone thinks it's a LOCK that Henry goes to Bama.

What's interesting, though, is that Henry has been told not to sign early and that Saban didn't have time to get out to him and will visit him in January.

Saban has been to Cali to see Kayvon and they are about to jettison a bunch of guys that would be in the top half of our class so they can make room or everyone. Henry isn't even in their top 10 and they have 5 (at most) spots left.

The number at Bama is 28. They are allowed to oversign the 'legal 25' by 3 if 3 guys enroll early. That's what is going to happen.

I expect Bama to take 28 on signing day and Henry to be left in the cold - and Huff saying 'I had a great source on it, not sure what happened'.

Roof told me she had a great source on Ngata too. These people have a hard time aggregating and analyzing information.

So - I don't know if we are going to go on Henry. I don't know if Oregon and UCLA will get crazy involved (you would think USC would still be out of it), but I'm almost dead fucking sure Bama doesn't have room for him.

He is going to be our first commit of the 2019 calendar year.

Cook it.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Petersen won't do it to the lengths hardcore husky degenerates would like him to.

His whole honor code is part of his identity to the players, the families and his program.

He's willing to go a certain length to help sell couches but it will be a next step to a higher level that he will have to demonstrate.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Petersen won't do it to the lengths hardcore husky degenerates would like him to.

His whole honor code is part of his identity to the players, the families and his program.

He's willing to go a certain length to help sell couches but it will be a next step to a higher level that he will have to demonstrate.

They should donate Kyler Manu's body to the the APhy department.
    Damn man.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

animate said:

Hehe. I wish Petersen was more ruthless but what can you do. Ya gotta take the bad with the good sometimes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Damn man.
    He isn't currently using it for any purpose that benefits the UW. I'm just trying to offer suggestions.
    Yes, that is definitely one option Dennis albeit fucked up and morbid but who am I to throw stones from my castle o’ glass.

🤣
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

Damn man.
    He isn't currently using it for any purpose that benefits the UW. I'm just trying to offer suggestions.
    Yes, that is definitely one option Dennis albeit fucked up and morbid but who am I to throw stones from my castle o’ glass.

🤣
    One of my songwriting peers of the 70s felt the same.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Damn man.

🤣

Peers? Can we get a 30 for 30 on you. From the little I’ve gathered I might find it entertaining after drinking a sixer and wrapping my Maserati around a tree.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

Damn man.

🤣

Peers? Can we get a 30 for 30 on you. From the little I’ve gathered I might find it entertaining after drinking a sixer and wrapping my Maserati around a tree.
    Maybe you are familiar with some of my work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I never thought this guy was Bama good.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    ZoneUW said:

I never thought Kaho was Bama good 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Me neither. I'm surprised he saw the field this year.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Me neither. I'm surprised he saw the field this year.
    If it weren’t for some pre season injuries Kaho would still be a dwag...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Damn man.

🤣

Maybe you are familiar with some of my work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8
    In one thread your homeless and in another you’re married to Suzanne and worth 20M... sounds like some bullshit to me.