Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He visited Utah this week. Utah did not make his top 8 or top 5. To’oto’o has a lot of family at Utah but this was not an unofficial.

Utah did make Heimulis top 5 but with the dead period going till January 10th, and him playing in the Poly Bowl January 18, he will only be able to make 3 visits at the most (weekend of January 12 may be hard to squeeze one in) and it sounds like the only two visits he’ll make for sure will be Oregon and Washington.

Toot toot is looking for a new home with Bama dropping him.

Time to take both Hammer and Toot Toot.
    Sores?
    More spitballing than anything.

Bama closing hard on Nakobe Dean and class is nearly all full.

Throw on top that now Toot Toot is visiting Utah when Utah was no where in the picture? That means he is running out of spots quick ala Dorian Chase who jumped fast to Nebraska because he lost out on UO and UW and was looking at BSU.

Purely conjecture at this poont, but I feel it's solid conjecture. But I enjoy the smell of my own farts so who knows.
    I remember reading a thread about Dean on the Bama board a couple of days ago and someone asked the mod if he would take To'oto'o's spot and he said no, he would still have a spot.
    Damn, we? come a long way now. We lurking bama boards for crooting information. Praise allah for Pete
    That's kinda a good poont. #NoDoog
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He visited Utah this week. Utah did not make his top 8 or top 5. To’oto’o has a lot of family at Utah but this was not an unofficial.

Utah did make Heimulis top 5 but with the dead period going till January 10th, and him playing in the Poly Bowl January 18, he will only be able to make 3 visits at the most (weekend of January 12 may be hard to squeeze one in) and it sounds like the only two visits he’ll make for sure will be Oregon and Washington.

Sores?

Throw on top that now Toot Toot is visiting Utah when Utah was no where in the picture? That means he is running out of spots quick ala Dorian Chase who jumped fast to Nebraska because he lost out on UO and UW and was looking at BSU.

Purely conjecture at this poont, but I feel it's solid conjecture. But I enjoy the smell of my own farts so who knows.
    I remember reading a thread about Dean on the Bama board a couple of days ago and someone asked the mod if he would take To'oto'o's spot and he said no, he would still have a spot.
    You don't let it be known that someone might not have a spot until you know for sure you don't need them.

But do the fucking math.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sores?

You don't let it be known that someone might not have a spot until you know for sure you don't need them.

But do the fucking math.
    Yeah they’re sitting at 24 commits already and the new hard limit is 25.

They can oversign if some are early enrollees and get rolled into last years class which had 22 commits.

So they might, but I’m sure there is more on their plate than Toot Toot (like Sopsher)
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sores?

But do the fucking math.
    Yeah they’re sitting at 24 commits already and the new hard limit is 25.

They can oversign if some are early enrollees and get rolled into last years class which had 22 commits.

So they might, but I’m sure there is more on their plate than Toot Toot (like Sopsher)
    The new hard limit for the SEC is 28 with a maximum of 3 counting towards last year.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Signing in February.

Will visit Tennessee and Bama, then Cal and Oregon duke it out for the final visit.

Mentioned it’s a toss up and doesn’t have a leader. No head coaches have done an in home.

Will be playing in the Poly Bowel, where a fuck load of UW Bruddas will be playing as well.

I am still holding out hope.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Does Henry have any idea that he's still considering UW, or is that only something this bored knows?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Does Henry have any idea that he's still considering UW, or is that only something this bored knows?

yes
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

It’s more like does UDUB remember they’re still considering Henry and does every other college remember that they are considering him because it was just assumed that he was going to Bama.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Think about how much would have to happen for the number 2 OLB in the country to go from being all but signed by Bama to taking an official visit to a school that didn’t make his top 5 in Utah (who I don’t even think made his top 8 but TBS’ers can find out).

Imagine Dylan Moses randomly taking a visit to UCF.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The big advantage for Utah is that Salt Lake City is really only about 2 1/2 hours away from Pocatello (Idaho State) and they have....stuff. So could be a sleeper in this.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    pete needs to wrap the up the class and focus on signing kids that have not decided yet, but of any west coast LB not to consider UW right now is fucking stupid. they will be virtually untouched going forward because the DL will be eating up the OL
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    Alabama lost out on Nakobe Dean. It sounds like the expectation is that they are going to go hard for To'oto'o now.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734

Alabama lost out on Nakobe Dean. It sounds like the expectation is that they are going to go hard for To'oto'o now.

I prefer Daniel Heimuli anyway.
  • Options

Crawfish said:

I prefer Daniel Heimuli anyway.
    We all do.

We wanted both.
    And will still pursue. Bama has one more prospect that they think is dead even with Henry.