Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Petersen won't do it to the lengths hardcore husky degenerates would like him to.

His whole honor code is part of his identity to the players, the families and his program.

He's willing to go a certain length to help sell couches but it will be a next step to a higher level that he will have to demonstrate.

They should donate Kyler Manu's body to the the APhy department.
    Damn man.
    He isn't currently using it for any purpose that benefits the UW. I'm just trying to offer suggestions.
    Yes, that is definitely one option Dennis albeit fucked up and morbid but who am I to throw stones from my castle o’ glass.

🤣
    One of my songwriting peers of the 70s felt the same.

Peers? Can we get a 30 for 30 on you. From the little I’ve gathered I might find it entertaining after drinking a sixer and wrapping my Maserati around a tree.
    Maybe you are familiar with some of my work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWMyo62MWoA
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

ZoneUW said:

I never thought this guy was Bama good.

I never thought Kaho was Bama good 🤷‍♂️
    Disagree
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Dennis brought up the scenario but a Miss St. insider just cristoballed the #1 ILB (From Mississippi) to Bama. Bama is also gaining steam with him. That would be Bama's 3rd LB in the class. To'oto'o is or has already been been squeezed out. We need this guy plus Hammer.

Nakobe Dean

Reports I've gotten from his teachers is that he's a smart, respectful kid and they love him (OKG). Reports I've gotten from his opponents is he talks mad shit (MKG).

He's a bad dude.

#NorthwestMSSuperiorityGuy
    dont u live in NC?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Dennis brought up the scenario but a Miss St. insider just cristoballed the #1 ILB (From Mississippi) to Bama. Bama is also gaining steam with him. That would be Bama's 3rd LB in the class. To'oto'o is or has already been been squeezed out. We need this guy plus Hammer.

Nakobe Dean

Reports I've gotten from his teachers is that he's a smart, respectful kid and they love him (OKG). Reports I've gotten from his opponents is he talks mad shit (MKG).

He's a bad dude.

#NorthwestMSSuperiorityGuy
    dont u live in NC?
    NC was like 4 states ago.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,167
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I want to believe, like I want to believe Santa is real, but I just have a hard time believing AL does tvfind a way to get him in.

For the record I hope we get to doog out when they do squeeze him out And I get raked over the coals for this one.

Just being pessimistic I guess.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018
    You guys do know that if we get this kid that whole mass suicide thing can finally be planned and not just talked about? Kyle Ford is thanking DDY for bringing this shit up so I can distract myself with the thought that 2 years ago we played BBK and Psalm Wooching and now were in a position to get Henry To’oto’o and Danny Hammer the best LB’s on the west coast with a huge drop off from them to the next guy.

And since I’m excited about it, we’ll never fucking get him. Fuck me and my millennial dog complexity’s
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

And since I’m excited about it, we’ll never fucking get him. Fuck me and my millennial dog complexity’s

quit fucking our class up!
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Strong feeling he's gonna be a DAWG
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,167
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

That’s gas. I recommend the soft chews. They have fruity flavors and will make that feeling go away pretty quickly.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

ZoneUW said:

That’s gas. I recommend the soft chews. They have fruity flavors and will make that feeling go away pretty quickly.

Pro-tip of the day right here. The soft chews are nailz.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    He visited Utah this week. Utah did not make his top 8 or top 5. To’oto’o has a lot of family at Utah but this was not an unofficial.

Utah did make Heimulis top 5 but with the dead period going till January 10th, and him playing in the Poly Bowl January 18, he will only be able to make 3 visits at the most (weekend of January 12 may be hard to squeeze one in) and it sounds like the only two visits he’ll make for sure will be Oregon and Washington.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He visited Utah this week. Utah did not make his top 8 or top 5. To’oto’o has a lot of family at Utah but this was not an unofficial.

Utah did make Heimulis top 5 but with the dead period going till January 10th, and him playing in the Poly Bowl January 18, he will only be able to make 3 visits at the most (weekend of January 12 may be hard to squeeze one in) and it sounds like the only two visits he’ll make for sure will be Oregon and Washington.

Toot toot is looking for a new home with Bama dropping him.

Time to take both Hammer and Toot Toot.
    Please God.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sores?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sores?
    More spitballing than anything.

Bama closing hard on Nakobe Dean and class is nearly all full.

Throw on top that now Toot Toot is visiting Utah when Utah was no where in the picture? That means he is running out of spots quick ala Dorian Chase who jumped fast to Nebraska because he lost out on UO and UW and was looking at BSU.

Purely conjecture at this poont, but I feel it's solid conjecture. But I enjoy the smell of my own farts so who knows.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

If Alabama drops him then he's probably going to Tennessee. I hope I am wrong.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sores?
    More spitballing than anything.

Bama closing hard on Nakobe Dean and class is nearly all full.

Throw on top that now Toot Toot is visiting Utah when Utah was no where in the picture? That means he is running out of spots quick ala Dorian Chase who jumped fast to Nebraska because he lost out on UO and UW and was looking at BSU.

Purely conjecture at this poont, but I feel it's solid conjecture. But I enjoy the smell of my own farts so who knows.
    I remember reading a thread about Dean on the Bama board a couple of days ago and someone asked the mod if he would take To'oto'o's spot and he said no, he would still have a spot.