Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jesus. Just noticed the primary recruiters for Henry are Gregory and Kwat. I thought when Lake was made DC he was supposed to be more involved in the overall defense recruiting.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    whuggy said:

Jesus. Just noticed the primary recruiters for Henry are Gregory and Kwat. I thought when Lake was made DC he was supposed to be more involved in the overall defense recruiting.

I think you guys have Toto wrapped up. He is a good one.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    whuggy said:

That was all just message bored speculation, no one on the staff ever said that.

We? were wrong.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Good news leading up to the Poly bowl.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2018
    With where our Buck recruiting has been over the past couple years, I’ve been jaggin off to To’oto’o for a long time. He was number 2 on my big board behind Tui. Tosh isn’t letting To’oto’o sign with UDUB just to show up to Bama by August. I initially thought Bama would be our biggest competition but once I found out Tosh attended & surprisingly graduated from De La Salle, I didn’t want to get my hopes up.

As sad as this is to say. HE GONE... AF.

Good news: we’re still in a great spot to finish in second place for USC’s next commit, Laiatu Latu

(As if signing Sav’ell wasn’t important enough)
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

With where our Buck recruiting has been over the past couple years, I’ve been jaggin off to To’oto’o for a long time. He was number 2 on my big board behind Tui. Tosh isn’t letting To’oto’o sign with UDUB just to show up to Bama by August. I initially thought Bama would be our biggest competition but once I found out Tosh attended & surprisingly graduated from De La Salle, I didn’t want to get my hopes up.

Good news: we’re still in a great spot to finish in second place for USC’s next commit, Laiatu Latu

I may be misremembering but I dont think Too'too is being recruited as a buck
    yeah, he looks like an inside guy to me
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Bandes flipping to Bama!
    Tosh
  • Options

Coach K is his primary. Prolly more SAM. But outside nonetheless. @WeakarmCobra just because he plays inside in high school or other schools want him there doesn’t mean that’s what we’re recruiting him as. Just like Kaho.
  • Options

Coach K is his primary. Prolly more SAM. But outside nonetheless. @WeakarmCobra just because he plays inside in high school or other schools want him there doesn’t mean that’s what we’re recruiting him as. Just like Kaho.
    we fucked
  • Options

*we’ve been fucked this entire time*
  • Options

wana cyber?
  • Options

*wana cyberfuck while cyber fighting/wrestling to the death*?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

*wana cyberfuck while cyber fighting/wrestling to'oto'o the death*?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bama just flipped a LB from A&M which was relatively unexpected. They now have two LBs and the only real LB targets they seem to be focusing on now is Too'too, Nolan Smith and Nakobe Dean. They likely have room for two and Smith is an outside guy so it's possible Too'too's spot there might not be quite as solid.