Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @LaMichael_Corleone you really are a fucking retard. He could play MIK or WILL it doesn’t matter. You lost all credibility by saying he lacks the foot speed to play inside.

I already told you I think Kaho would’ve been moved to inside backer when we learned he was 6’1. To’oto’o is listed at 6’2 230, so he’s probably 6’1 223.

The only pass rushing he does on film is a middle linebacker blitz up the middle, it’s not like he’s showing elite pass rushing off the edge.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    GOAT said:

@LaMichael_Corleone you really are a fucking retard. He could play MIK or WILL it doesn’t matter. You lost all credibility by saying he lacks the foot speed to play inside.

I already told you I think Kaho would’ve been moved to inside backer when we learned he was 6’1. To’oto’o is listed at 6’2 230, so he’s probably 6’1 223.

The only pass rushing he does on film is a middle linebacker blitz up the middle, it’s not like he’s showing elite pass rushing off the edge.

How much edge rushing did Latu show in his film? If those are Henry’s real measurable than what were Amandre. People are confusing SAM with BUCK. SAM is an inside linebacker who is rolled down to make room for the nickel corner. He’s not supposed to be Latu, Bowman, Benning. He’s supposed an inside guy rolled down why do you think they put INISDE LB Tevis Bartlett there? Why do you think they put INSIDE LB Camilo Eifler there? Why do you think they put INSIDE LB Brandon kaho there?

Why has it taken DEFENSIVE END ARIEL NGATA so much time to learn the position?
  • Options

I think it doesn't matter what TooToot is because #hegone.

Mods, please close this thread!

Now we’re fucking making some sense. Thank you to @BleachedAnusDawg for talking some sense into this board.
  • Options
    It’s not as much about learning the position for Ngata as it is him putting on weight you dumb shit. Latu showed quite a bit of edge rushing on his film but he’s a BUCK so he’s irrelevant to this conversation. I’ve already answered all the questions you’ve asked so you’re clearly not great at reading comprehension.

We’ve played more inside backer body types at SAM bc of necessity not because we want to. Trice is the body type we want at SAM.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    GOAT said:

It’s not as much about learning the position for Ngata as it is him putting on weight you dumb shit. Latu showed quite a bit of edge rushing on his film but he’s a BUCK so he’s irrelevant to this conversation. I’ve already answered all the questions you’ve asked so you’re clearly not great at reading comprehension.

We’ve played more inside backer body types at SAM bc of necessity not because we want to. Trice is the body type we want at SAM.

Oh really? Did Latu play outside or inside on his hudl? Ngata is struggling playing in space and covering backs. That’s from the coaches. But continue to call me a dumbass for what they say.

Latu playing inside absolutely matters in this conversation because it’s the same with Henry. He plays inside in high school and people will say that he’s going to play there in OUR SYSTEM. You didn’t say that when Latu was playing inside because you saw tools that fit better at a different position. It’s the exact same thing.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He’s a SAM. He’s a 5 star version of Tevis.

Tevis was not a SAM. He was an ILB who was forced to play SAM because we didn't recruit SAMs.
    You are a fucking retard. I JUST FUCKING SAID WHERE TEVIS PLAYED BEFORE HE WAS MOVED WAS SAM, ENVISION HIM IN YOUR HEAD THERE CUZ HE PLAYED i dont know LIKE THREE FUCKING YEARS THERE AND THEN PUT HENRY THERE.

People saying this stupid shit like “the ideal blah blah blah for SAM” WHY THE FUCK IS COACH K TAKING OVER HIS RECRUITMENT AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE TAKE ALL THOSE 4 INSIDE GUYS AND NO SAMs (Bralen trice playing SAM? Thats fucking hilarious)
    I have no idea what you're trying to say. I know he played Sam. My post acknowledges that. He wasn't a good fit at Sam though. Didn't say anything about To'oto'o.
  • Options

He’s a SAM. He’s a 5 star version of Tevis.

Tevis was not a SAM. He was an ILB who was forced to play SAM because we didn't recruit SAMs.
    You are a fucking retard. I JUST FUCKING SAID WHERE TEVIS PLAYED BEFORE HE WAS MOVED WAS SAM, ENVISION HIM IN YOUR HEAD THERE CUZ HE PLAYED i dont know LIKE THREE FUCKING YEARS THERE AND THEN PUT HENRY THERE.

People saying this stupid shit like “the ideal blah blah blah for SAM” WHY THE FUCK IS COACH K TAKING OVER HIS RECRUITMENT AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE TAKE ALL THOSE 4 INSIDE GUYS AND NO SAMs (Bralen trice playing SAM? Thats fucking hilarious)
    I have no idea what you're trying to say. I know he played Sam. My post acknowledges that. He wasn't a good fit at Sam though. Didn't say anything about To'oto'o.
    Im sorry. I was just upset about people taking my comparison to Tevis instead of understanding my point. I apologize.
  • Options
    Latu played both inside and outside in his hudl.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Latu is an ideal buck Trice is an ideal Sam
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    I thought this thread was supposed to be about Toot.