Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

Jaxson Kirkland wasn't offered earlier because of grades you idiots! He was already committed to UCLA before UW offered. He was UW's direct plan B to Fozzy and he was not going to be offered until Fozzy officially committed elsewhere. He was a late offer back up plan and so was Tryon.

You’re fucking dumb. Gee is a top 10 WR. If the huskies are too fucking stupid to offer him because of an outspoken Sr, then I hope we don’t have to play him later in a CFP game.

They aren’t going to offer him which is the dumbest shit ever.

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not a good enough football player.

Jaxson Kirkland wasn't offered earlier because of grades you idiots! He was already committed to UCLA before UW offered. He was UW's direct plan B to Fozzy and he was not going to be offered until Fozzy officially committed elsewhere. He was a late offer back up plan and so was Tryon.

You’re fucking dumb. Gee is a top 10 WR. If the huskies are too fucking stupid to offer him because of an outspoken Sr, then I hope we don’t have to play him later in a CFP game.

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not as good of a player as you think he is (I've watched his Junior highlights and am not impressed) and because this past season he was drawing unsportsmanlike conduct penalties for dancing in the end zone. Too much of a me guy. Not a team guy. He's Odell Beckham Jr without the talent to back up his diva antics. Just not a UW kind of guy. Get over it. They're not gonna waste a scholarship on a kid who's going to be cancer in his position group and transfer a couple years later because he's not seeing the field. They've already signed receivers better than him and will continue to do so in his class.
    I would rather have a surgeon route my anus through to my dick so I could do a hand stand and shit into my own mouth from my dick while fire ants bit my gooch than read another one of your shit poasts.

Sorry but Gee Jr. is a upper echelon WR in our backyard and we shouldn’t just allow him to leave and give zero shits. That’s the wrong answer here.
    He's overrated. If you don't know shit just admit you don't know shit and you want him because he has 4-stars next to his name. Nothing about him is elite. His Junior film is very minimal and nothing really jumps out at you. He's a solid possession receiver for a middling Pac-12 school. When it's all said and done his best committable offers will probably be to Oregon and ASU and he'll go to one of those schools. I call it like I see it and I don't care that he's an in-state kid. You disagree, that's fine. But it looks like the coaches are on my side.
    BallzDeep said:

But do we really want a shot? I'm not all that impressed with his physical stature.

We need more guys that look like Levi Onwuzurike. Not Elijah Qualls.

Thankfully he's grown a couple inches and improved himself physically. But if our D-line class only consisted of him and Noa Ngalu would anybody be happy with that? The answer is no. Paama and Tuitele and Wright are the body types we want. A sawed off nub here and there is fine if he's really athletic like Qualls but those guys are not what anybody good is primarily recruiting. The point stands.
    Bandes is elite bro, you whiffed.
    At the time that picture was taken he was not. He's grown two inches and shed some fat. Would you be cool with just a D-line class of Bandes and Ngalu and then whiffing on everybody else? Answer the question.
    Sooo when people use the same argument for Paopao, whiffing on everyone except maybe one player that was offered last minute when we? realized there was no better options, you throw a tantrum... yet here you are trying to create a hypothetical situation about Malloe which isn’t going to happen because he fucks, and you’re trying to use that as proof that you were right?

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    1) Scott is going to Ohio ... it's over ... move on at this point

2) Are we sure that @StrongArmCobra isn't also EdwinUW? Neither of them live in reality and only live in a fantasy world.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Doogles said:

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not a good enough football player.

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not as good of a player as you think he is (I've watched his Junior highlights and am not impressed) and because this past season he was drawing unsportsmanlike conduct penalties for dancing in the end zone. Too much of a me guy. Not a team guy. He's Odell Beckham Jr without the talent to back up his diva antics. Just not a UW kind of guy. Get over it. They're not gonna waste a scholarship on a kid who's going to be cancer in his position group and transfer a couple years later because he's not seeing the field. They've already signed receivers better than him and will continue to do so in his class.
    I would rather have a surgeon route my anus through to my dick so I could do a hand stand and shit into my own mouth from my dick while fire ants bit my gooch than read another one of your shit poasts.

Sorry but Gee Jr. is a upper echelon WR in our backyard and we shouldn’t just allow him to leave and give zero shits. That’s the wrong answer here.
    He's overrated. If you don't know shit just admit you don't know shit and you want him because he has 4-stars next to his name. Nothing about him is elite. His Junior film is very minimal and nothing really jumps out at you. He's a solid possession receiver for a middling Pac-12 school. When it's all said and done his best committable offers will probably be to Oregon and ASU and he'll go to one of those schools. I call it like I see it and I don't care that he's an in-state kid. You disagree, that's fine. But it looks like the coaches are on my side.
    BallzDeep said:

But do we really want a shot? I'm not all that impressed with his physical stature.

We need more guys that look like Levi Onwuzurike. Not Elijah Qualls.

Thankfully he's grown a couple inches and improved himself physically. But if our D-line class only consisted of him and Noa Ngalu would anybody be happy with that? The answer is no. Paama and Tuitele and Wright are the body types we want. A sawed off nub here and there is fine if he's really athletic like Qualls but those guys are not what anybody good is primarily recruiting. The point stands.
    Bandes is elite bro, you whiffed.
    At the time that picture was taken he was not. He's grown two inches and shed some fat. Would you be cool with just a D-line class of Bandes and Ngalu and then whiffing on everybody else? Answer the question.
    Sooo when people use the same argument for Paopao, whiffing on everyone except maybe one player that was offered last minute when we? realized there was no better options, you throw a tantrum... yet here you are trying to create a hypothetical situation about Malloe which isn’t going to happen because he fucks, and you’re trying to use that as proof that you were right?

How fucking stupid can you be? At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It's not equivalent at all. Kyle Patterson has the talent and the measurables we're looking for at the TE position. My point in regards to D-line recruiting was always UW should not be primarily recruiting Elijah Qualls body types aka short nubs with short arms. If UW was only taking two D-lineman in this class and you had the choice between:

Group A: Bandes and Ngalu
    or
    Group B: Paama and Tuitele

which group would you prefer. Group B right.

Now if Paopao made a late offer to some 6'2 210 pound TE then you would have a point. But you don't.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Btw, looks like DDY earned himself a timeout on doogman for spreading his gee scott race theory:

I don’t know what a OKG is the term itself has deep racial undertones but we have a receiver that is good enough to go to Ohio State but we are not going to recruit him because of his dad? But your cool with Tuitele’s dad who is all over Twitter, Eason was a shit show with coke on the table and dad is a helicopter parent Also not to mention we are not recruiting DJ Rogers seems the darker the skin the tougher the sale at UW
  • Options

Btw, looks like DDY earned himself a timeout on doogman for spreading his gee scott race theory:

I don’t know what a OKG is the term itself has deep racial undertones but we have a receiver that is good enough to go to Ohio State but we are not going to recruit him because of his dad? But your cool with Tuitele’s dad who is all over Twitter, Eason was a shit show with coke on the table and dad is a helicopter parent Also not to mention we are not recruiting DJ Rogers seems the darker the skin the tougher the sale at UW

He's not good enough to go to Ohio State. Get that through your fucking head. He has a few big name offers because of his star rating. Schools that shotgun offer kids just throw out uncommittable offers to guys with 4-stars next to their name. Sometimes it's just to get their brand into a certain state that has a lot of high end talent coming up in the 2020 and 2021 classes. Unless he makes a big jump from his Junior to Senior season he won't have any committable offers from those big name schools. He's an Oregon/ASU caliber recruit.

There are no racial undertones. He's a fucking bi-racial light skinned kid from the suburbs of Washington. Most of the in-state recruits Petersen has signed since he's been here have been black/bi-racial black. It's ridiculous, blasphemous, and ignorant to suggest there's any hint of racism when it comes to UW recruiting.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Dude i hope you realize that Jacob is more athletic version of Greg Gains. I love Greg, take player of his type every fucking day
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we close this thread.

It’s contracted the clap, gonorhea, and anal aids.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Can we close this thread.

It’s contracted the clap, gonorhea, and anal aids.

Is already implied
  • Options
    GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gee’s film is not that good, I don’t really care that we haven’t offered him. DJ Rogers on the other hand is fucking amazing and should’ve been offered a long time ago
  • Options

Dude i hope you realize that Jacob is more athletic version of Greg Gains. I love Greg, take player of his type every fucking day

Not sure about more athletic. Gaines high school film is pretty badass. They're about equal.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Not sure about more athletic. Gaines high school film is pretty badass. They're about equal.
    They're about the same athletically. Maybe a slight egde to Bandes. Bandes has 2 inches in height on Gaines though.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

What is DDY's handle on doogman?