Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pocahontas puts up

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

It keeps gets better...she is both whiter and less "Native American*" than the average European-American:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/25/science/23andme-genetic-ethnicity-study.html
    The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

HondoFFFFFFS and CirrhosisoftheBrain...defend until the end!

*By Native American I mean Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian

FFT made a bet. He lost. There’s nothing more to this than that. Not surprised his cult is so triggered.
    You keep riding that 1023/1024 white Warren's coattails into thinking somehow, someway this proves in any way, shape, or form she is a Native American* and not the laughing stock she actually is.

CirrhosisoftheBrain...making HondoFFFFFFS seem sane...

Lol, you are fired up! No need to stroke out. Everyone already knows trump is an obese coward and liar. Relax!
    You are the virulently defending the idea that somehow, someway, 1/1024th Native American* (which is less than the average 'European American', whatever that is) somehow proves all of the crazy shite she's been claiming and still claims. Even Obama's folks are throwing her under the bus (horse/wagon?) now.

I will admit that I am not even 1/1024th of the way done in making fun of this sheer stupidity and the morons like you that are defending it.

Defending? I am laughing at you. Again.
    Laughing at me? Do whatever floats your boat in defending the indefensible...I'm 99.90234375% laughing at you (for the HondoFS of the worlds that is 1023/1024...i.e. how white Elizabeth Warren is...)

Meanwhile Fauxcahontas pissed off the real ones:

Answer the questions.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    2001400ex said:

It keeps gets better...she is both whiter and less "Native American*" than the average European-American:

The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

FFT made a bet. He lost. There’s nothing more to this than that. Not surprised his cult is so triggered.
    You keep riding that 1023/1024 white Warren's coattails into thinking somehow, someway this proves in any way, shape, or form she is a Native American* and not the laughing stock she actually is.

Lol, you are fired up! No need to stroke out. Everyone already knows trump is an obese coward and liar. Relax!
    You are the virulently defending the idea that somehow, someway, 1/1024th Native American* (which is less than the average 'European American', whatever that is) somehow proves all of the crazy shite she's been claiming and still claims. Even Obama's folks are throwing her under the bus (horse/wagon?) now.

I will admit that I am not even 1/1024th of the way done in making fun of this sheer stupidity and the morons like you that are defending it.

Couple of questions. When it was between 1/64 and 1/1024, why do you only mention the 1/1024?

Also, who do you care so much? How has she used that to benefit her? Like what are you getting out of calling her a fake? When the president you support lied worse than she did, about this exact matter.
    Is there anything you are good at, 'cause we can now add science and statistics to it? The scientist wasn't even honest about his results, because the lower end is 0...not sure how you say with any confidence Mexican, Peruvian, and Colombian DNA somehow proves Cherokee heritage which is what she claimed. That's not how these things work...

And yes, this is absolute comedy gold...lets try and explain it to the non-HondoFS of the world.

When a really religious politician or televangelist gets caught cheating on his wife the added hypocrisy is what drives the interest/late-night jokes of the story. So you have a lady who's literally wrapped herself in left-wing identity politics (and used those claims to move up the Academic ladder) get caught literally lying about her own identity. And instead of giving a crying apology and moving on like all good televangelists do, she doubles down and claims somehow, someway, 1/1024 "proven" Native American* DNA validates all of her previous lies. Its like the televangelist saying he was wearing a condom so his little Peter didn't really touch the girl in question so it wasn't really cheating or a sin...

And then you have lap dogs like HondoFS and CirrhosisoftheBrain not only defending it but claiming victory over this sheer stupidity...

2001400ex said:

Defending? I am laughing at you. Again.
    Laughing at me? Do whatever floats your boat in defending the indefensible...I'm 99.90234375% laughing at you (for the HondoFS of the worlds that is 1023/1024...i.e. how white Elizabeth Warren is...)

Meanwhile Fauxcahontas pissed off the real ones:

Answer the questions.
    And go fuck yourself.
    More on #Fauxcahontas pissing off the real Native Americans**

**And by these Native Americans, I do not mean Mexicans, Peruvians, or Columbians

2001400ex said:

Couple of questions. When it was between 1/64 and 1/1024, why do you only mention the 1/1024?

Also, who do you care so much? How has she used that to benefit her? Like what are you getting out of calling her a fake? When the president you support lied worse than she did, about this exact matter.
    Is there anything you are good at, 'cause we can now add science and statistics to it? The scientist wasn't even honest about his results, because the lower end is 0...not sure how you say with any confidence Mexican, Peruvian, and Colombian DNA somehow proves Cherokee heritage which is what she claimed. That's not how these things work...

And yes, this is absolute comedy gold...lets try and explain it to the non-HondoFS of the world.

When a really religious politician or televangelist gets caught cheating on his wife the added hypocrisy is what drives the interest/late-night jokes of the story. So you have a lady who's literally wrapped herself in left-wing identity politics (and used those claims to move up the Academic ladder) get caught literally lying about her own identity. And instead of giving a crying apology and moving on like all good televangelists do, she doubles down and claims somehow, someway, 1/1024 "proven" Native American* DNA validates all of her previous lies. Its like the televangelist saying he was wearing a condom so his little Peter didn't really touch the girl in question so it wasn't really cheating or a sin...

And then you have lap dogs like HondoFS and CirrhosisoftheBrain not only defending it but claiming victory over this sheer stupidity...

Where are we defending or claiming victory? We are laughing at your dumb ass.

Why don't you bag on Trump for being a pussy and not paying on his "dare"?

More on #Fauxcahontas pissing off the real Native Americans**

**And by these Native Americans, I do not mean Mexicans, Peruvians, or Columbians

You do know it's possible to have native American blood but not be a tribal member. Right?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Pay for what? She's a fake...even the Cherokee nation said so. 1/1024 only proves she's a fake for the non-HondoFS of the world. I know you rode Hillary into the ground and still do what you can to defend her...its comical that you and CirrhosisoftheBrain are the only ones dumb enough around here to fall for Fauxcahontas' latest lies.

I do think it would be absolutely hilarious if he found a Mexican, Peruvian, and Columbian charity and gave each $325.52 just to ridicule her some more...

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Pay for what? She's a fake...even the Cherokee nation said so. 1/1024 only proves she's a fake for the non-HondoFS of the world. I know you rode Hillary into the ground and still do what you can to defend her...its comical that you and CirrhosisoftheBrain are the only ones dumb enough around here to fall for Fauxcahontas' latest lies.

I do think it would be absolutely hilarious if he found a Mexican, Peruvian, and Columbian charity and gave each $325.52 just to ridicule her some more...
    He didn't say he'd only pay if she was proven right. He said he'd pay for her to take a DNA test.

Why do you hate facts? Like you still ignore that it's a range.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam

Cultural appropriation to advance a career?

Warren's bid for presidential contender in 2020 will end before it begins.
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

He didn't say he'd only pay if she was proven right. He said he'd pay for her to take a DNA test.

Why do you hate facts? Like you still ignore that it's a range.
    Actual Trump quote:
    ""We will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably 2 ounces," Trump said at the rally. "And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian.'"

(Helpful hint...it didn't)

Lying HondoFS...

(that's a lot of white folks in Fauxcahontas' family tree...)

*By Native American I believe Ben Shapiro meant Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I’ve know people so wrapped up in themselves that they could never admit they were wrong. I didn’t know people could be so wrapped up in a politician that they could never admit he was wrong.

You guys are pathetic.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
    edited October 2018

I’ve know people so wrapped up in themselves that they could never admit they were wrong. I didn’t know people could be so wrapped up in a politician that they could never admit he was wrong.

You guys are pathetic.

I'm a gambler. He needs to ship that Milly off to charity and STFU. That's what you do when you lose a bet.

It would also shut up his detractors.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Oh my! This is Cold

TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. issued the following statement Monday in response to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test claiming Native Heritage:

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Actual Trump quote:
    ""We will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably 2 ounces," Trump said at the rally. "And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian.'"

Shocking Hondo, who pretends to get all butt hurt over Trump's lies, lied.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

You guys are pathetic.

Liz Warren is really a man?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,970 Founders Club

You guys are pathetic.

So just admit that Liz was wrong and I won't make fun of you.

I'm still waiting on Trump to be wrong about something. I'll keep you posted.