Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pocahontas puts up

123457»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

She'd been identifying herself as a minority and a native American 10 years prior to getting the tenured position at Harvard, the fact that they didn't discuss her race and ethnic status means nothing. It was already a given that she was an Indian, at least that is what she had been telling people for 10 years. What was there to discuss? That's the way the game is played, they don't need to discuss anything, the minority is always given the leg up in that environment.

Read what Trump said. Find evidence that her being listed as native American helped her get that job.

Or call Trump a liar.
    Yeah, ignore the fact that you were caught talking straight out of your ass and chase after this other diversion. Fine Hondo, I'll find that evidence right after you cop to being both a liar and a dipshit.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

She'd been identifying herself as a minority and a native American 10 years prior to getting the tenured position at Harvard, the fact that they didn't discuss her race and ethnic status means nothing. It was already a given that she was an Indian, at least that is what she had been telling people for 10 years. What was there to discuss? That's the way the game is played, they don't need to discuss anything, the minority is always given the leg up in that environment.

Read what Trump said. Find evidence that her being listed as native American helped her get that job.

Or call Trump a liar.
    Yeah, ignore the fact that you were caught talking straight out of your ass and chase after this other diversion. Fine Hondo, I'll find that evidence right after you cop to being both a liar and a dipshit.

Didn't think you could admit it.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Or call Trump a liar.

Didn't think you could admit it.
    Hondo is so OUTRAGED by Trump's supposed "lies," that he can't prove are lies, he had to lie his ass off himself, in order to defend Warren's proven lies, which he is in no way defending.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    edited October 2018
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited October 2018

re-read your italic
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    This thread is a classic HondoFS meltdown...defending the indefensible for 7+ pages and lying his @ss off to try and call somebody he disagrees with a liar.

Can he get any dumber?

This thread is a classic HondoFS meltdown...defending the indefensible for 7+ pages and lying his @ss off to try and call somebody he disagrees with a liar.

Can he get any dumber?

El oh el. If you read....I said it's FS for her to claim native American on anything. But on the flip side, you lie when you say 1/1024. There was a range and you anchored to the bottom. And Trump lied when he said she used native American to get a job at Harvard.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    2001400ex said:

Can he get any dumber?

El oh el. If you read....I said it's FS for her to claim native American on anything. But on the flip side, you lie when you say 1/1024. There was a range and you anchored to the bottom. And Trump lied when he said she used native American to get a job at Harvard.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The moron keeps doing it.

You don't take averages for "proof"...she proved she was 1/1024 Native American. Hey, using HondoFS logic before taking the test she could be 0 to 100% Native American. So lets say she's 50% and call it good. And by Native American, I mean Mexican, Colombian, or Peruvian.

And she did...its why she labeled herself in the profession, got jobs because of it, and its why Harvard promoted the fact they had a "Native American (and I don't think they meant Mexican, Colombian, or Peruvian)" professor when she was a visiting professor, didn't when she left, and then did when they hired her full-time.

Keep riding that short bus... and keep lying and defending the indefensible.

HondoFS...
    2001400ex said:

Can he get any dumber?

Actually, you have no idea if that's a false statement. The only lie I saw in this thread was your claim that she didn't publicly reveal her native American heritage until after she was hired by Harvard. That claim was pure bullshit and pretty fucking hilarious given the fact that your standard Kunt act is that the other person didn't read your source material.

From the source you linked to it was revealed that Warren had been representing herself as a "minority" for 10 years prior to Harvard hiring her as a tenured professor.

2001400ex said:

Can he get any dumber?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You don't take averages for "proof"...she proved she was 1/1024 Native American. Hey, using HondoFS logic before taking the test she could be 0 to 100% Native American. So lets say she's 50% and call it good. And by Native American, I mean Mexican, Colombian, or Peruvian.

And she did...its why she labeled herself in the profession, got jobs because of it, and its why Harvard promoted the fact they had a "Native American (and I don't think they meant Mexican, Colombian, or Peruvian)" professor when she was a visiting professor, didn't when she left, and then did when they hired her full-time.

HondoFS...
    The Harvard hiring committee now saws that her native American status wasn't discussed before hiring her. Why would it be? She'd already established it as a "fact" 10 years earlier. They didn't need to discuss it but they definitely saw it as a feather in their cap.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Harvard now in heap big trouble for racist admittance policies
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Can he get any dumber?

HondoFS...
    The Harvard hiring committee now saws that her native American status wasn't discussed before hiring her. Why would it be? She'd already established it as a "fact" 10 years earlier. They didn't need to discuss it but they definitely saw it as a feather in their cap.
    *Gurgle
    edited October 2018
    What's it like being a lying piece of shit Hondo?

"Warren first listed her ethnicity as Native American nearly five months after she started her tenured position at Harvard and 2½ years after she was there as a visiting professor and first offered the job

I love how you pretend to get all butt hurt over as statement by Trump that you claim is a lie, when you have no evidence to support that claim while you post statements that are easily proven to be lies.

Warren had been listing her ethnicity in academic journals as Native American for 10 years prior to her tenured position at Harvard.

And Harvard used her supposed "minority" status to deflect criticism of the lack of racial diversity among the law school faculty.

Kirkland and Ellis Professor of Law David B. Wilkins '77 called this statement an "oversimplification" but expressed his support for increased representation of minorities.

"The fact that there never have been Asian Americans, Native Americans, gays, lesbians, Latinos, Latinas and women of color [on the faculty] is a subject of major concern," said Wilkins, who is black.

Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.
    SFGbob said:

"Warren first listed her ethnicity as Native American nearly five months after she started her tenured position at Harvard and 2½ years after she was there as a visiting professor and first offered the job

I love how you pretend to get all butt hurt over as statement by Trump that you claim is a lie, when you have no evidence to support that claim while you post statements that are easily proven to be lies.

Warren had been listing her ethnicity in academic journals as Native American for 10 years prior to her tenured position at Harvard.

And Harvard used her supposed "minority" status to deflect criticism of the lack of racial diversity among the law school faculty.

Kirkland and Ellis Professor of Law David B. Wilkins '77 called this statement an "oversimplification" but expressed his support for increased representation of minorities.

"The fact that there never have been Asian Americans, Native Americans, gays, lesbians, Latinos, Latinas and women of color [on the faculty] is a subject of major concern," said Wilkins, who is black.

Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

Did you think I didn't read that the first 15 times you quoted it? Embarrassing really. You'd follow Trump over a cliff if he told you to.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    hondo isn't defending her

at all
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Can he get any dumber?

HondoFS...
    Do you have evidence of that or just making it up?
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Did you think I didn't read that the first 15 times you quoted it? Embarrassing really. You'd follow Trump over a cliff if he told you to.
    Did you ever admit that you were lying your ass off Hondo? Did you acknowledge that you put your head up your ass and swallowed like a bitch? No. You changed the topic and pretended you never said what you clearly did say. So go fuck yourself Kunt.