Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pocahontas puts up

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I’ve know people so wrapped up in themselves that they could never admit they were wrong. I didn’t know people could be so wrapped up in a politician that they could never admit he was wrong.

You guys are pathetic.

THIS brought you out of retirement?
    This is just the republican playbook. Do something, wait for the other side to get within shouting distance of it, accuse of them of doing what you did. Yawn.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Looking at my 23 and me stats, my dick should definitely be bigger...
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    We should all thank Trump for getting her to take a stupid dna test though
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    This is easy. At what percentage are you recognized by the gooberment and the tribes as an indian. She didnt make it. Case closed.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    Most tribes require 1/16, or better, to be considered a tribal member. There’s usually other stipulations involved, such as tracing your heritage through the maternal side, etc.

1/1024 isn’t even in the ballpark. I’m 1/64 Mohawk and I check the ‘White/Caucasian’ box.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    So. The great “White” hopes for the Dems of Warren and O’Rourke are hypocrites. One happened to have a sliver of Injun in her, but less than the average Caucasian. And the other, an Irish American, took on a nickname of Beto to pander to a large Hispanic voter base.

But how are the Dems are a rudderless ship???
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    USMChawk said:

Most tribes require 1/16, or better, to be considered a tribal member. There’s usually other stipulations involved, such as tracing your heritage through the maternal side, etc.

1/1024 isn’t even in the ballpark. I’m 1/64 Mohawk and I check the ‘White/Caucasian’ box.

Tribes establish their own rules on being a tribal member. You can have Indian blood and not be a tribal member, as you stated. There are some tribes that do not require blood lineage. I know of 2 in Washington state alone. Some are as high as 1/2. I know of one tribe in southern California that is 1/2 and this is the last generation. They'll be extinct in 80 years or whenever the last person right now that dies. Unless they either get some incest going on or reduce the blood quantum requirement.

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Tribes establish their own rules on being a tribal member. You can have Indian blood and not be a tribal member, as you stated. There are some tribes that do not require blood lineage. I know of 2 in Washington state alone. Some are as high as 1/2. I know of one tribe in southern California that is 1/2 and this is the last generation. They'll be extinct in 80 years or whenever the last person right now that dies. Unless they either get some incest going on or reduce the blood quantum requirement.
    You defending her is embarrassing
    That is a statement of fact, not a statement of defense. HTH
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Very embarrassing
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Fucking liar. Shoot yourself.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Hondo and CD both jumped in and chowed Liz's squaw-box. If you ever were unsure if you were a liberal hack, look no further than this story. If you were defending or running interference in anyway for Warren, you're a hack.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited October 2018
    1/1024th doesn’t fucking make you Indian. I’ll be willing to bet 90% of Americans are at least 1/1024th indian

Unreal....her claiming that as proof has to be insulting to every Indian tribe imaginable.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Got to love how Hondo pulls out his "talking points" Kunt act while mouthing nothing but talking points in Warren's defense.