Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pocahontas puts up

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

You guys do realize this is a lie too. Right?

If 1/1024 constitutes Indian heritage then almost everybody in America has Indian heritage. Warren lied and the test proves it, where is what Trump said a lie?

I guess maybe Warren “identifies” as Indian. In a world where liberals can’t tell the difference between a penis and a vagina, this shouldn’t surprise us.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Using the Hondo standard that statements that simply make your snatch hurt = "lies"

Yes, I realize that's a "lie."
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Most tribes require 1/16, or better, to be considered a tribal member. There’s usually other stipulations involved, such as tracing your heritage through the maternal side, etc.

1/1024 isn’t even in the ballpark. I’m 1/64 Mohawk and I check the ‘White/Caucasian’ box.

Tribes establish their own rules on being a tribal member. You can have Indian blood and not be a tribal member, as you stated. There are some tribes that do not require blood lineage. I know of 2 in Washington state alone. Some are as high as 1/2. I know of one tribe in southern California that is 1/2 and this is the last generation. They'll be extinct in 80 years or whenever the last person right now that dies. Unless they either get some incest going on or reduce the blood quantum requirement.
    You defending her is embarrassing

Very embarrassing

What else is new?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

If 1/1024 constitutes Indian heritage then almost everybody in America has Indian heritage. Warren lied and the test proves it, where is what Trump said a lie?

I guess maybe Warren “identifies” as Indian. In a world where liberals can’t tell the difference between a penis and a vagina, this shouldn’t surprise us.
    "And Harvard would not have taken her otherwise".

I do find it funny all the troomps anchored to 1/1024 when she actually was provided a range. Why do you ignore the possible high side?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I do find it funny all the troomps anchored to 1/1024 when she actually was provided a range. Why do you ignore the possible high side?
    Yep, no defense there.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yep, no defense there.
    Why do you not care that your guy lied?
    edited October 2018
    Why are you talking about Trump when Warren has been lying about being a Cherokee for nearly 30 years now? This doesn't have anything to do with Trump other than the fact that he correctly mocked her for her bogus claim of being an Indian. And of course you defend her and run interference for her while denying that you're defending her.
    SFGbob said:

Why are you talking about Trump when Warren has been lying about being a Cherokee for nearly 30 years now? This doesn't have anything to do with Trump other than the fact that he correctly mocked her for her bogus claim of being an Indian. And of course you defend her and run interference for her while denying that you're defending her.

Answer the question. Trump lied. Why do you not care?

I'm not defending her. I'm laughing at you fucksticks that can't even read and rush to bag on her while only using part of the information. For a guy who supposedly wants the truth. You sure are being a shill in this situation.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not defending her.
    Probably the biggest lie I've ever read from you Hondo. The fact that you said this while you're clearly running interference for her and defending her just makes it that much sweeter. Why do you not care that she lied about being Cherokee Hondo? How big of a partisan hack are you? If you really care about people lying, why the fuck do you lie so much yourself Hondo?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018

2001400ex said:

Hondo gets confused easily at the whole sexual organ identification thing.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not defending her.
    Probably the biggest lie I've ever read from you Hondo. The fact that you said this while you're clearly running interference for her and defending her just makes it that much sweeter. Why do you not care that she lied about being Cherokee Hondo? How big of a partisan hack are you? If you really care about people lying, why the fuck do you lie so much yourself Hondo?

Answer the question. Why don't you call out your guy for lying? I mean I get why sledog doesn't. But you spend hours typing away about wanting the truth.
    edited October 2018
    What's the "lie" Hondo? Give me a clear cut lie and not just a statement that makes your Kunt hurt. And why are you running interference for Warren's obvious lie about being a Cherokee?
    SFGbob said:

What's the "lie" Hondo? Give me a clear cut lie and not just a statement that makes your Kunt hurt. And why are you running interference for Warren's obvious lie about being a Cherokee?

See my posts above. It's very clear the lie.

Running interference. How cute.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's very clearly a statement that makes your snatch hurt. You can't show how what he said is a lie. Meanwhile, we know for a fact that Warren's statement about being a Cherokee is a complete lie. No need to rely on anyone's opinion or interpretation of that claim. It's factually incorrect and a lie.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's very clearly a statement that makes your snatch hurt. You can't show how what he said is a lie. Meanwhile, we know for a fact that Warren's statement about being a Cherokee is a complete lie. No need to rely on anyone's opinion or interpretation of that claim. It's factually incorrect and a lie.

Trump said she never would have gotten into Harvard. Explain how that is factual.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Why must Hondo and Gaybob fag out every thread???

Both of you need to take a walk on a fiery beach for some skin grafts.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Trump said she never would have gotten into Harvard. Explain how that is factual.
    How is saying she would have gotten in anyway factual?

When the opposite isn’t fact you can’t call what he said a lie. HTH
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    She claimed to be a minority in hopes of gaining an advantage. She isn't. HTH

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How is saying she would have gotten in anyway factual?

When the opposite isn’t fact you can’t call what he said a lie. HTH
    You didn't answer the question.
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I love how this Kunt loves to play the exact and precise language Kunt act in order to call other people liars but how he never applies that standard to himself.

Trump didn't say anything about her getting into Harvard dumbfuck. She wasn't trying to get into Harvard as a student. She was trying to get a job there and you have no way to show that she would have been given the job if she hadn't represented herself as a minority candidate. Harvard promoted her as a women of color and a minority, native American hire so certainly her bogus status as an Indian was important to Harvard and it definitely helped her get the job. It certainly didn't hurt her.

How do you know she would have been given the job without that bogus minority status? You don't, therefore you can't say that Trump's statement is a lie. What we do know is a lie, is Warren's claim that she was a Cherokee.