Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

yo blitz

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

1 month avatar choice, or 1 week in the gulag.

For a guy that ceaselessly shitposts about how good his ducks are, you sure wilt quickly when it comes to backing it up.
    He's a #pussy
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    My confidence in the ducks will increase to 81 percent with a victory over Cal and Herbert at full strength.

I'll only take this bet if we beat Cal this Saturday and Herbert is healthy. At full strength.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    This thread...

AIDS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread...

AIDS

Smoke a dick pizza face
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

This thread...

AIDS

Smoke a dick pizza face
    Woah, woah, woah...

Stop raging. Smoke a blunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TAKE THE BET U GANGGREENED DRIP CELLAR
  • Options
    I told you the terms. The bet for me hinges on who Cristobal is. Does he recover from the soul crushing adversity of the Stanford game and lead the team to victory on the road in a hostile environment against an undefeated, ranked opponent? Or is he Slingblade version 2.0 and let this spiral out of control in the wrong direction. I'm not betting shit on Slingblade. I'm not betting shit on Burmeister or a freshman either. Cal victory, a healthy Herbert at full strength or nothing. Final offer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I told you the terms. The bet for me hinges on who Cristobal is. Does he recover from the soul crushing adversity of the Stanford game and lead the team to victory on the road in a hostile environment against an undefeated, ranked opponent? Or is he Slingblade version 2.0 and let this spiral out of control in the wrong direction. I'm not betting shit on Slingblade. I'm not betting shit on Burmeister or a freshman either. Cal victory, a healthy Herbert at full strength or nothing. Final offer.

#pussy
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

#pussy
    Sounds like you're backing out bruh. These are fair terms.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Your lack of faith in your Offensive line is duly noted.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Your lack of faith in your Offensive line is duly noted.
    What does this have to do with the o line? The o line did its job for the most part against an extremely solid Stanford defense. The question mark is how does the team respond mentally to the sting of last Saturday. Is Cristobal equipped to prepare them to shake it off and go beat the Bears? If he's that kind of guy, I'll bet on him. If not, I won't.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources down in Eugene are telling me coach Christobal has deferred to coach Feld on the matter of getting the teams mind right for their upcoming game with Cal.
  • Options
    haie said:

Sources down in Eugene are telling me coach Christobal has deferred to coach Feld on the matter of getting the teams mind right for their upcoming game with Cal.

• Options
    In other words, Beat Cal. Nothing else matters.

For now.