Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

yo blitz

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obk vs J

Literally opposite of "big boy"
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

For fuck sake, take a break @oregonblitzkrieg

Where is the bukkake duck?

AKA @UODuckGirl ...
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BabyBackBitchKrieg
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

I already said Herbert has to play.

Methed up quook mode had the ducks raping the dwags.

Rationale quook mode says we win by 1 to 2 touchdowns. That's predicated on a healthy QB not named Shitmeister and a win over Cal.

This is where you lose all credibility. You've seen enough to think 1-2 TDs over UW but first you need to see what happens at Cal?

Everyone has access to the same info. You're scared of Cal?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Doogles said:

I already said Herbert has to play.

Methed up quook mode had the ducks raping the dwags.

Rationale quook mode says we win by 1 to 2 touchdowns. That's predicated on a healthy QB not named Shitmeister and a win over Cal.

This is where you lose all credibility. You've seen enough to think 1-2 TDs over UW but first you need to see what happens at Cal?

Everyone has access to the same info. You're scared of Cal?
    Exactly.

It’s one thing to say you want to make sure Herbert is healthy. Fine. We all want our superstars healthy to make sure it’s a legit game.

But to say you first want to see how the Cal game goes, to make sure your team is good, is just being a puss.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OBK is too big of an Atomic Blonde fan boi to risk losing his avatar. Step back the keyboard OBK it's just a fucking avatar. Pretty harmless as far as bets go you giant pussy.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    You want me to make a 'big money' bet on a sketchy risk/reward scenario. Who is Peterson? We already know. Who is Cristobal? That's still being determined. Will I bet on him right now? Sure, but I'm not betting the pot on it. If you're that impatient to make a bet about it, accept the 1 month avatar change terms and be done with it. That's the limit of my faith in Cristobal at this point in time.

If on the other hand you're serious about wanting to bet on two contenders with higher stakes on the line, I want to verify that my team is a contender this year. The Stanford game has me leaning in that direction. I want to see what happens at Cal before I make that determination.

If we lose to Cal I think we could lose to UW too and the season goes on a downward spiral. If we lose Herbert in that game TSIO no question. Why would I bet 'big money' on UO if that's the outcome I'm expecting? I take UW in that scenario. I'm a winner first, a quook second. My expectations for the team this year will be set in stone next week. You get two weeks to decide how you think your team stacks up against Oregon after the BYU and UCLA games.

This is CAL week for us, not UW week. Beat Cal, nothing else matters. Boobs has Cal at #1. If we beat Cal it shows Cristobal might just be a serious coach (jury is still out on that). That's a GOOD Oregon team, vetted and verified. A team I would up the ante for. In that scenario Oregon goes on the warpath, beats UW by 1-2 TDs and becomes one of the primary contenders in the PAC 12. Maybe even running the rest of the table. I've said this all along.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HAHAHHAHAA you wrote a lot like a fag. Congratulations! You are now Shah of Cuckistan! WOOF!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

OBK is too big of an Atomic Blonde fan boi to risk losing his avatar. Step back the keyboard OBK it's just a fucking avatar. Pretty harmless as far as bets go you giant pussy.

He changed it to being banned for a year. Still a huge pussy, though.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

RedRocket said:

1 year avatar change was your original bet. Hth. Lets make that bet but each of us gets an opt out clause. I don't like what I see at Cal, Herbert gets injured, etc. and I decide I don't think Oregon is a contender this year after all, and I back out, you get to change the avatar for a month. Think of it as punishment for losing to Cal. You opt to back out after BYU or UCLA, same deal, I get to change your avatar for a month. If neither of us backs down after those games have been played, then it's on. 1 year avatar change.

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Fucking avatar talk. What a bunch of cunts.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Stalin do the needful and ban these to retards for 48 hours
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Stalin do the needful and ban these to retards for 48 months

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

RedRocket said:

1 year avatar change was your original bet. Hth. Lets make that bet but each of us gets an opt out clause. I don't like what I see at Cal, Herbert gets injured, etc. and I decide I don't think Oregon is a contender this year after all, and I back out, you get to change the avatar for a month. Think of it as punishment for losing to Cal. You opt to back out after BYU or UCLA, same deal, I get to change your avatar for a month. If neither of us backs down after those games have been played, then it's on. 1 year avatar change.

You suggested the ban idea. Now it's off the table? What a cunt. Deal's off bitch.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

RedRocket said:

You suggested the ban idea. Now it's off the table? What a cunt. Deal's off bitch.
    Not for a year. If you want to work that into this bet, switch out the 1 month penalty for backing out to 1 month in the gulag.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obk u are a fruit
  • Options
    J & OBK are making me look good.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Lot of shit talkers here besides me but still no one finalizing any bets. Bitchfork says ASU beats UO this year. Put up or shut up. Take the offer the coog didn't for your team, or your shit talk means nothing. 1 month avatar change.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment