Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

yo blitz

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Seems like you don't want to bet against a healthy Ducks first round NFL starting QB. You I and everyone else knows the Ducks can't win that game without him. I even threw in an extra two weeks so you know the state of your team the week before gameday.

I think you'd rather play a bruised up Oregon team led by Shitmeister like last year. Good Oregon vs Good Washington or gtfo.

You are an embarrassment to Men that haven’t yet castrated themselves everywhere.

However I offer a life line for a chance to retain whatever manhood you had before flailing around in circles like a pussy.

Same bet with My Cougs vs Your Ducks. Offer expires at midnight and don’t poast any other reply other than a Yes or a No. Youve tuna juiced this board enough the last week for it to withstand any more of your stink.
    Hell, let me get in on this duck gang bang. I'll give you a year. Seen you have ran yer mouth recently about Auburn next season.

I'll make same bet Ducks vs Auburn next season. ;)
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

Seems like you don't want to bet against a healthy Ducks first round NFL starting QB. You I and everyone else knows the Ducks can't win that game without him. I even threw in an extra two weeks so you know the state of your team the week before gameday.

I think you'd rather play a bruised up Oregon team led by Shitmeister like last year. Good Oregon vs Good Washington or gtfo.

You are an embarrassment to Men that haven’t yet castrated themselves everywhere.

However I offer a life line for a chance to retain whatever manhood you had before flailing around in circles like a pussy.

Same bet with My Cougs vs Your Ducks. Offer expires at midnight and don’t poast any other reply other than a Yes or a No. Youve tuna juiced this board enough the last week for it to withstand any more of your stink.
    Hell, let me get in on this duck gang bang. I'll give you a year. Seen you have ran yer mouth recently about Auburn next season.

You aren't a real barn fan. You're a gump fan trying to make barn fans look bad.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

You aren't a real barn fan. You're a gump fan trying to make barn fans look bad.
    I'll pull for any SEC team vs Oregon. Much less Auburn. Have nothing against Auburn til they play Ms St.

Bet??

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

A bet isn't dictated by one person, it's arrived at through negotiation.

This isn't Vegas. You're talking shit that the Dooks will rape the pups.

You believe it or you don't.

Edit: just put the stipulation Herbert has to play
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I already said Herbert has to play.

Methed up quook mode had the ducks raping the dwags.

Rationale quook mode says we win by 1 to 2 touchdowns. That's predicated on a healthy QB not named Shitmeister and a win over Cal.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

I'll pull for any SEC team vs Oregon. Much less Auburn. Have nothing against Auburn til they play Ms St.

Bet??

Sure, when the time comes around for the game and I know the roster, and you use your primary sn, not this alt.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

Bet??

Sure, when the time comes around for the game and I know the roster, and you use your primary sn, not this alt.
    Yeah, OK. I'll take that as a ducking. ;)

Back to yer regularly scheduled program.....

• Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

Bet??

Yeah, OK. I'll take that as a ducking. ;)

Back to yer regularly scheduled program.....

build up your post total, #fillthesleeves in the offseason, and i'll make a bet
  • Options
    Hey coog, you're a pathetic pussy fuck if you don't accept the bet on the table and you back down now. You talk a big game. Don't coog it. I'm hearing you and @haie will be waving the coog flags at Game Day in Eugene for the UO/UW game.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Obk getting shredded in this thread
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Gladstone said:

obk backed down to J

/thread

More like I'm holding the line of scrimmage against an angry, doogy, coogy onslaught. I shined the light on some cold hard truths. I told you Oregon is becoming a calculating, tuff, SEC style team. Oregon is the traditional power in the Northwest. It begins with that. Taking that back. Betting terms get negotiated. J's got the mob on his side. I'm the Quook Capital.

You want to get into it with OBK, terms get negotiated. No Herbert, no bets. That's the way I'm rolling this season. Shitmeister plays, I don't bet on Oregon. Max bets for games more than one week out are 1 month avatar changes. If I like what I see in Berkeley, and J is still confident about his dwags after UCLA, then we can play the title game for the 1 year avatar change.

J's the dog in this battle. I won the last title game.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ^

TL;DR

It's getting salty in here. This is a big boy match, OBK vs J, everyone else can just move along and get out the way, including you Squanto, Tonto, Pocahontas whoever. A pussy is someone who doesn't want to see the best matchup possible and bet on that. I made it clear. No one's strong arming me into terms. TUFF team. TUFF fans. New philosophy. New attitude. Oregon is on its way BACK. Eat shit if you don't like it.

I want to see a match up between a GOOD Oregon and a GOOD Washington. That's what I want to bet on, or nothing. Big stage or nothing at all. This is now a GAME WEEK bet. If I think we've got a good hand and are a GOOD Oregon team (Cal win, Herbert healthy), I'll take the bet if J is still confident in his dwags and wants to follow through on it.

Fair terms. Anyone who doesn't agree is a pussy. Motherfucking den of lions in here.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @oregonblitzkrieg

Still shaking and vomiting