Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

yo blitz

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

1 month avatar choice, or 1 week in the gulag.

Don’t take this bet, OBK will bitch out after 12 hours and beg DJ to let him back in. Quooks cant face a day without sucking big brothers dick.
    I made a bet with Boobs and honored it even though it got me banned.

Fuck off. When I make a bet I follow through.
    Translation: you parade around the boreds like a raging faggot, but when there are consequences you're just a spineless faggot.
    No one gives a shit what a no name poster thinks.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Sounds like you're all pussies hoping for a Herbert injury against Cal so I'm stuck with Braxton Shitmeister as my QB for the UW game. That's a guaranteed loss. That's a shit bet only a moron takes. A healthy Herbert is not negotiable.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

Translation: you parade around the boreds like a raging faggot, but when there are consequences you're just a spineless faggot.

No one gives a shit what a no name poster thinks.

On the contrary I think quite highly of said post. Spot on if you ask me.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

On the contrary I think quite highly of said post. Spot on if you ask me

No one's asking you.

Or @StrongArmCobra

Or @RuffaloSoldier

yo J u puss where u at??? scared of herbert??
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

On the contrary I think quite highly of said post. Spot on if you ask me

No one's asking you.

Or @StrongArmCobra

Or @RuffaloSoldier

yo J u puss where u at??? scared of herbert??
    So hurtful...now nut up son. You think UW isnt just as likely to suffer a key injury? Take the bet or go back to dressing up as Keaneau and jumping around your moms basement.
  • Options
    Game is 3 weeks away. If J isn't a puss we can revisit this next week. Or right after your UCLA game so you know the condition and battle readiness of you roster. Like I said, I'm not making any bet where there's a possibility of Shitmeister starting the game. After that possibility has been eliminated, go ahead and bring it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    Wooks wike the tuff wuff ducks are scawed of widdle cal hurting hewbert! Pussies! Wigged! Wefs!
  • Options
    Seems like you don't want to bet against a healthy Ducks first round NFL starting QB. You I and everyone else knows the Ducks can't win that game without him. I even threw in an extra two weeks so you know the state of your team the week before gameday.

I think you'd rather play a bruised up Oregon team led by Shitmeister like last year. Good Oregon vs Good Washington or gtfo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't give a shit if Mariota comes back. God you are a colossal pussy.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seems like you don't want to bet against a healthy Ducks first round NFL starting QB. You I and everyone else knows the Ducks can't win that game without him. I even threw in an extra two weeks so you know the state of your team the week before gameday.

I think you'd rather play a bruised up Oregon team led by Shitmeister like last year. Good Oregon vs Good Washington or gtfo.

You are an embarrassment to Men that haven’t yet castrated themselves everywhere.

However I offer a life line for a chance to retain whatever manhood you had before flailing around in circles like a pussy.

Same bet with My Cougs vs Your Ducks. Offer expires at midnight and don’t poast any other reply other than a Yes or a No. Youve tuna juiced this board enough the last week for it to withstand any more of your stink.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He will be BANNED by then.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @OregonBitchKrieg's silence speaks volumes here.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Only a pussy gives in to pressure. The real question here is why are you guys scared of betting against an Oregon at full strength? I'll make bets with any bitch here from any team a week before games. I know how bad Oregon is when its injured. Only a rube bets on an injured Oregon team. I only bet on GOOD, healthy Oregon teams. Oregon is GOOD right now and not battered from injuries. If Cal wants to make a bet, I'm game. If you aren't playing us this week, wait your turn.
  • Options
    My max bet for games more than 1 week out is 1 month avatar change. If the cooger wants to take those odds...

• Options
    J you have options. You can take the same bet I just made with the cooger right now, or you can wait a week or two and go for higher stakes. Don't be a puss J.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

My max bet for games more than 1 week out is 1 month avatar change. If the cooger wants to take those odds...

No pussy. One month gulag is the bet. Take it or leave it. Be a fucking man once in your life and not a castrated Cuck. Midnight is your deadline.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

No pussy. One month gulag is the bet. Take it or leave it. Be a fucking man once in your life and not a castrated Cuck. Midnight is your deadline.
    1 month avatar change. I'm competing for the natty in the Fire Marshal PickEm Contest.

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I told you the terms. The bet for me hinges on who Cristobal is. Does he recover from the soul crushing adversity of the Stanford game and lead the team to victory on the road in a hostile environment against an undefeated, ranked opponent? Or is he Slingblade version 2.0 and let this spiral out of control in the wrong direction. I'm not betting shit on Slingblade. I'm not betting shit on Burmeister or a freshman either. Cal victory, a healthy Herbert at full strength or nothing. Final offer.

You won't know who Cristobal is until Herbert leaves. You were probably quooking it up for Slingblade while he was riding the coattails of Mariota.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I told you the terms. The bet for me hinges on who Cristobal is. Does he recover from the soul crushing adversity of the Stanford game and lead the team to victory on the road in a hostile environment against an undefeated, ranked opponent? Or is he Slingblade version 2.0 and let this spiral out of control in the wrong direction. I'm not betting shit on Slingblade. I'm not betting shit on Burmeister or a freshman either. Cal victory, a healthy Herbert at full strength or nothing. Final offer.

You won't know who Cristobal is until Herbert leaves. You were probably quooking it up for Slingblade while he was riding the coattails of Mariota.
    I was quooking it up for Slingblade at the tim, and guess what? Slingblade won the inaugural game of the CFB playoffs and is the only (former) PAC 12 coach with a playoff win and he earned a title game appearance. I left the Slingblade bandwagon in 2015/2016.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary