Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

yo blitz

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I told you the terms. The bet for me hinges on who Cristobal is. Does he recover from the soul crushing adversity of the Stanford game and lead the team to victory on the road in a hostile environment against an undefeated, ranked opponent? Or is he Slingblade version 2.0 and let this spiral out of control in the wrong direction. I'm not betting shit on Slingblade. I'm not betting shit on Burmeister or a freshman either. Cal victory, a healthy Herbert at full strength or nothing. Final offer.

#pussy
    Sounds like you're backing out bruh. These are fair terms.
    This is a terrible look for you. You have talked epic amounts of shit and now when given a chance for a bet, you tone it down and set all these bullshit conditions. J made a bet, and if you were half the shit talker you appear to be you would accept that bet. #Sad
    This.

It was a simple bet and I'm obviously game for it.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

OBK is a fucking bitch and should be banned for spewing his unhinged little brother bullshit all over this fair forum

I wouldn’t go and say fair, but poont still stands
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So in other words, the quooking has been exposed for what it is, quooking.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    So wait, PGOS is not from Cal? I feel hurt.

It’s like all you fuckers lie like dogs. Or lie with dogs.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I told you the terms. The bet for me hinges on who Cristobal is. Does he recover from the soul crushing adversity of the Stanford game and lead the team to victory on the road in a hostile environment against an undefeated, ranked opponent? Or is he Slingblade version 2.0 and let this spiral out of control in the wrong direction. I'm not betting shit on Slingblade. I'm not betting shit on Burmeister or a freshman either. Cal victory, a healthy Herbert at full strength or nothing. Final offer.

#pussy
    This is a terrible look for you. You have talked epic amounts of shit and now when given a chance for a bet, you tone it down and set all these bullshit conditions. J made a bet, and if you were half the shit talker you appear to be you would accept that bet. #Sad
    The conditions are fair. I talk epic shit about the current team, it's not the same team if Herbert goes down and Shitmeister is playing. If we don't win against Cal, then Cristobal is not the coach I think he is capable of being. If he lets Stanford beat us twice, against Cal too, then there's a good chance he's Helfrich 2.0. I don't make bets on that.

It's a bet between a GOOD Oregon team and a GOOD Washington team or nothing at all.

I stand by my position on this.

Maybe J is afraid to bet against a good Oregon team. Maybe he's not confident the dwags are up to the task.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    PS.Sounds like you guys really care about my shit talking. Deal with it. Big losses cut big. Very big. I should know. I'm a quook. The big time is painful. Develop a thicker skin. Better teams are going to shit all over you until you buckle up and go the distance. Their fans are going to talk shit and not feel sorry for you. They'll roast your team. That's what happens when the glare of the spotlight turns its attention on you. That goes for both teams.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

1 month avatar choice, or 1 week in the gulag.

Don’t take this bet, OBK will bitch out after 12 hours and beg DJ to let him back in. Quooks cant face a day without sucking big brothers dick.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pussies gonna pussy. It's who he is.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

#pussy
    The conditions are fair. I talk epic shit about the current team, it's not the same team if Herbert goes down and Shitmeister is playing. If we don't win against Cal, then Cristobal is not the coach I think he is capable of being. If he lets Stanford beat us twice, against Cal too, then there's a good chance he's Helfrich 2.0. I don't make bets on that.

It's a bet between a GOOD Oregon team and a GOOD Washington team or nothing at all.

I stand by my position on this.

Maybe J is afraid to bet against a good Oregon team. Maybe he's not confident the dwags are up to the task.

Did Teq teach a course in backing out of a bet by talking in a circle and trying to change the terms?

In the prestigious TCU MBA program that is called Communications 501
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    When I gamble I'm not stupid about it. J is betting on a known quantity. I'm betting on an unknown quantity. Only a fucktard goes all in on that. Because those odds are not fair, 1 month avatar change is the max bet I'll make on unknown quantity (Mario Cristobal) before the Cal game. If you want to make that bet, alright, do it now. If you want 1 year avatar change as the stakes, the odds will need to be evened out.

Shit talk aside, Cristobal needs to prove himself against Cal. That will go a long way in showing what type of coach he is. Herbert could get injured like last year. That happened against Cal. Braxton Shitmeister then took over and everything went to shit. Braxton Shitmeister CANNOT beat UW. Why in the holy fuck would I ever bet on Shitmeister vs. UW. Herbert NEEDS to be healthy. There is no other way around that. Win vs Cal, a healthy Herbert for the UW game and I'll take the larger bet.

Ball is in your court.
  • Options
    Founders Club

When I gamble I'm not stupid about it. J is betting on a known quantity. I'm betting on an unknown quantity. Only a fucktard goes all in on that. Because those odds are not fair, 1 month avatar change is the max bet I'll make on unknown quantity (Mario Cristobal) before the Cal game. If you want to make that bet, alright, do it now. If you want 1 year avatar change as the stakes, the odds will need to be evened out.

Shit talk aside, Cristobal needs to prove himself against Cal. That will go a long way in showing what type of coach he is. Herbert could get injured like last year. That happened against Cal. Braxton Shitmeister then took over and everything went to shit. Braxton Shitmeister CANNOT beat UW. Why in the holy fuck would I ever bet on Shitmeister vs. UW. Herbert NEEDS to be healthy. There is no other way around that. Win vs Cal, a healthy Herbert for the UW game and I'll take the larger bet.

Ball is in your court.

No one is reading your fucking novellas about a message board avatar bet. Jesus fucking christ
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    The stench of pup is strong in obk

But not the cool parts. Just the shitty football stuff.
  • Options

Ball is in your court.

No one is reading your fucking novellas about a message board avatar bet. Jesus fucking christ
    You are.

You're also poasting in this thread.

Sounds like you give a fuck.
  • Options
    A bet isn't dictated by one person, it's arrived at through negotiation.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ball is in your court.

You are.

You're also poasting in this thread.

Sounds like you give a fuck.

Believe me, I have not read any post youve made that is longer than a few sentences in probably 3 years.
  • Options

Don’t take this bet, OBK will bitch out after 12 hours and beg DJ to let him back in. Quooks cant face a day without sucking big brothers dick.
    I made a bet with Boobs and honored it even though it got me banned.

Fuck off. When I make a bet I follow through.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I made a bet with Boobs and honored it even though it got me banned.

Fuck off. When I make a bet I follow through.
    Translation: you parade around the boreds like a raging faggot, but when there are consequences you're just a spineless faggot.