Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

God we suck at branding. The weasel logo and Brownsocks. Fuck us.

I visited that joint at the same time a high school football team from Alabama was taking a tour, in town to play a team from Atl. We got to the skill zone at the same time, so I'm in line with them to do the throw and kick. Them; huge, blick. Me 40's, cracker. I nailed the pass into the net when it was my turn and they mocked me with oos and ahhs, it was good natured. My FG attempt had great distance, like 30 yards. But never got more than 3 feet off the ground. They were flopping on the ground and rolling around, literally ROFL. Then apologies and fist bumps. Bastards.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Gun store just called to tell me my new gun is in. So, at least I will have a nice new pistol to shoot myself with if Shitsox does his normal thing.

10 MM is a vicious round.
    If he's truly ironically self-loathing, it should be a .41 Long Colt
    Archaic cartridge superiority guy. Although .44-40 Winchester and . 45 Long Colt are the classic cowboys and injuns cartridges...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Another ATL update:

This stadium is amazing. Of course not at all close to a college stadium, but as an entertainment facility for the NFL, Oh My Gawd.

The roof opening was a spectacle in itself.
    I got Desmond Trufant to flash the dubs. There were a few people in Husky colors but none of them recognized Trufant because our retarded doog fans are retarded.

Food concession prices are reasonable which is refreshing.

Sark is no longer fat and sloppy. But he still doesn’t coach. He spent the whole warm up wandering around aimlessly, tossing a ball around, chatting up the Dolphins coaches, and basically not doing anything. He is still successfully selling his bullshit. Congrats Sark. Cheers to you.

CSB

Sark is a horrible coach, but it's the NFL. There isn't any coaching to do in pregame warm ups.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Gun store just called to tell me my new gun is in. So, at least I will have a nice new pistol to shoot myself with if Shitsox does his normal thing.

10 MM is a vicious round.
    10mm best mm
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Johnsonville Brats!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

What did you get?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,332
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Another ATL update:

This stadium is amazing. Of course not at all close to a college stadium, but as an entertainment facility for the NFL, Oh My Gawd.

The roof opening was a spectacle in itself.
    I got Desmond Trufant to flash the dubs. There were a few people in Husky colors but none of them recognized Trufant because our retarded doog fans are retarded.

Food concession prices are reasonable which is refreshing.

Sark is no longer fat and sloppy. But he still doesn’t coach. He spent the whole warm up wandering around aimlessly, tossing a ball around, chatting up the Dolphins coaches, and basically not doing anything. He is still successfully selling his bullshit. Congrats Sark. Cheers to you.

CSB

Sark is a horrible coach, but it's the NFL. There isn't any coaching to do in pregame warm ups.
    Generally agree, except that the 4th preseason game means none of the good players were warming up. So it was all the shitty ones who actually do need coaching. Which was happening in the position groups.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

What did you get?

Beauty. You got a can for it? Coincidentally I'm considering the same, sans tactical, to replace a HK P2000SK. VP9 or P30 are what I've narrowed to. Love my USP 45
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

What did you get?

Beauty. You got a can for it? Coincidentally I'm considering the same, sans tactical, to replace a HK P2000SK. VP9 or P30 are what I've narrowed to. Love my USP 45
    I have every gun you just mentioned in some version. My USP is a Tactical. My favorite is my P-30 w/V3 trigger. Love that gun. Tack driver. My main carry gun is also a P-30, but SK variant. My P2000 is a standard. I am a total HK fanboy. Unashamed to admit it. My small carry gun for motorcycle rides and shit was a Kimber Solo (I got a good one that doesn't FTE/FTF), but I recently swapped that out to a SIG P365. That thing is fucking unreal.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I forgot to add my can is in ATF jail right now down at the Class 3. Only a couple more months I'm told.....
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

whlinder said:

Been in Atlanta all week for work. Have worn UW polos most days. Haven’t had an Auburn fan shit talk me even once. Pussy fans, pussy team.

I did get a Georgia fan telling me he hopes the Dawgs fuck Auburn up. Lotta Dwag love. I thanked him for Eason, so basically that’s 2 UW FANS to 0 Auburn fans. I like the Dawgs in this one, rather easily.

Just got out of ATL airport. On the MARTA. All the Auburn fans want to have polite banter with me. All the Bama fans want us to kick their ass.
    MARTA = Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.

One of the first things I was told when I moved to the sowff.
    Great racist crap as always
    Snowflake
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

whlinder said:

Been in Atlanta all week for work. Have worn UW polos most days. Haven’t had an Auburn fan shit talk me even once. Pussy fans, pussy team.

I did get a Georgia fan telling me he hopes the Dawgs fuck Auburn up. Lotta Dwag love. I thanked him for Eason, so basically that’s 2 UW FANS to 0 Auburn fans. I like the Dawgs in this one, rather easily.

Just got out of ATL airport. On the MARTA. All the Auburn fans want to have polite banter with me. All the Bama fans want us to kick their ass.
    MARTA = Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.

One of the first things I was told when I moved to the sowff.
    Great racist crap as always
    Snowflake
    Racist
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

What did you get?

I have every gun you just mentioned in some version. My USP is a Tactical. My favorite is my P-30 w/V3 trigger. Love that gun. Tack driver. My main carry gun is also a P-30, but SK variant. My P2000 is a standard. I am a total HK fanboy. Unashamed to admit it. My small carry gun for motorcycle rides and shit was a Kimber Solo (I got a good one that doesn't FTE/FTF), but I recently swapped that out to a SIG P365. That thing is fucking unreal.
    Very nice. I also prefer V3. My slim carry is a SIG P290RS that I'm not in love with, it has FTF w/ Critical Duty loads so idk if I want to try polishing the feed or look at that Glock 43. Hickock45 has me curious about the Kahr PM9 too. I have the compact Glock 10mm for the woods that I like a lot and am itching to get behind a Benelli M4 I just picked up. Had the Carrier Comp extended mag installed. I won't ask anymore here so as to not further fuck up this thread but will assume you went Osprey on the can.