Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The last time we saw John Ross

Comments

• seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He took one to the house against Okie St in the bowel IIRC
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

THIS might actually be the last time.

That's gotta be jaydon fuckface
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

THIS might actually be the last time.

Yeah but still

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Just to think we? would have been 10-3 in 2015 with him.

You are huffing methane. Browning would have underthrown Ross on every occasion. Even he hit a few it would have been inconsequential. We were .500 because Sark forgot to recruit for 5 years. Ross wouldnt have won this team 4 games tardo. Now next year....

Remember puppy only one here who said Ross' s injury was a good thing as he'd be here, instead of the NFL, when we were going to be good and his services really mattered. One of you boofuses saved my Ross posts im sure...dig it up
    Pretty obvious I was referring to 2016. Ross likely will bolt for the NFL in '17. Got it?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You are huffing methane. Browning would have underthrown Ross on every occasion. Even he hit a few it would have been inconsequential. We were .500 because Sark forgot to recruit for 5 years. Ross wouldnt have won this team 4 games tardo. Now next year....

Remember puppy only one here who said Ross' s injury was a good thing as he'd be here, instead of the NFL, when we were going to be good and his services really mattered. One of you boofuses saved my Ross posts im sure...dig it up
    SoSark forgot to recruit for 5 years and you still thought he would the Pac North in 2013?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Puppy, you fucking dumbass.
    Founders Club

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Puppy, you fucking dumbass.
    Puppy good at everything.
    Especially at being WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHed!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pretty obvious I was referring to 2016. Ross likely will bolt for the NFL in '17. Got it?

How would Ross go pro after 2015 if Browning under threw him all season like you said he would?
    Doogles said:

So that's your way of saying 2015 and 2016 are throwaway seasons and 2017 will be special.

If Ross returns to form, finds chemistry with Browning, and blows up he could be gone after next year.

Hardly going out on a limb saying it's a blessing in disguise he got hurt, but you don't bench your best players in order to save them for 1 special season that may never happen.

I'm excited to see Ross and Browning for hopefully the next 2 years, just not sure what you're trying to beat your chest about.
    Because if Ross didnt injure himself he would have played last year, a wasteful year, then bolted for the league. See he's coming back to help us in a year when UW could win conference, then bolt for $. See the difference?

Everyone here was sick to their stomach that Ross got hurt last year. Puppy, on the other hand, was glowing with happiness knowing we would have Joey Galloway coming back in 2016 (never said '17), when it mattered most and knowing we desperately needed a WR for an honest push at the north crown, as opposed to a 5th place finish in '15, wasting JRIII talent. I was the only happy camper after Ross got hurt, hence my chest beating.

Now go back to your vision of a run at the '16 north crown with Andre Baccell
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

So that's your way of saying 2015 and 2016 are throwaway seasons and 2017 will be special.

If Ross returns to form, finds chemistry with Browning, and blows up he could be gone after next year.

Hardly going out on a limb saying it's a blessing in disguise he got hurt, but you don't bench your best players in order to save them for 1 special season that may never happen.

I'm excited to see Ross and Browning for hopefully the next 2 years, just not sure what you're trying to beat your chest about.
    Because if Ross didnt injure himself he would have played last year, a wasteful year, then bolted for the league. See he's coming back to help us in a year when UW could win conference, then bolt for $. See the difference?

Everyone here was sick to their stomach that Ross got hurt last year. Puppy, on the other hand, was glowing with happiness knowing we would have Joey Galloway coming back in 2016 (never said '17), when it mattered most and knowing we desperately needed a WR for an honest push at the north crown, as opposed to a 5th place finish in '15, wasting JRIII talent. I was the only happy camper after Ross got hurt, hence my chest beating.

Now go back to your vision of a run at the '16 north crown with Andre Baccell
    You were glowing with happiness that a player got hurt? You sick little Puppy!