Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moar Rape Cultue - Epidemic Levels

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

And lets be clear, rape is not funny. We all get that. Now try and find an article about all the MEN (NOT your cunt) who get falsely accused every fucking day on college campuses.

Wow, way to take a stand.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club

Honestly Bill, that reads like you've raped a girl.

Because I don't sound like feminazis whining on college campuses? Jesus Christ...

Besides a no, I haven't, nor will I, I won't dignify this with any further response.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Not much of a stand. If they falsely accuse you pound em again.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

People who think a girl should expect and/or deserve to get raped because of something she is wearing are the worst people on earth. I'll take an intelligent design, anti vax, creationist over you clowns.

Except that in the article, noone was raped. A 17 y/o Girl aggressively went after consensual sex, in publick.

Only a bed-wetting, goose stepping useful idiot would call that rape.
    salemcoog said:

People who think a girl should expect and/or deserve to get raped because of something she is wearing are the worst people on earth. I'll take an intelligent design, anti vax, creationist over you clowns.

Except that in the article, noone was raped. A 17 y/o Girl aggressively went after consensual sex, in publick.

Only a bed-wetting, goose stepping useful idiot would call that rape.
    What if it had nothing to do with what she was wearing at all? Maybe just a dirty whore in need of a consensual discipline poundins? Then the stud doesnt feel like cuddling, so scrubs zips and scoots onto her best friend. Then wakes up, grabs a copy of rolling stone and sees his peter plastered all over the planet.? What I see when it comes to these impartial campus "surveys".
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club

MisterEm said:

Muttzen said:

You get more Mercury from a tuna sandwich than from a vaccine.

HTH

Tuna, halibut, marlin, swordfish, blackmouth chinook, and white sturgeon all have more mercury - the bio-available and deadly kind - methyl-mercury.

Not to mention PCBs, arsenic, DDT (yep, still detectable in 2015), among others.

But still... this whooping cough vaccination is truly the deadliest of all.

Sincerely,
    Marine Bio Superiority Guy ....who's sick of dealing with whooping cough and measles infected snot licking brats at his kid's schools from wannabe scientists listening to Jenny Mcarthy's autism schtick.
    Which is exactly why I've stopped eating seafood, beef, pork, chicken, wheat, beans and other GMO food products and any food products from multinational food companies or distributors.
    And how did that make you feel physically? In your estimation, is that a real, significant change or merely but a placebo?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    The placebo effect was named because people are so good at telling which effects are real and which are imagined.

In fact, they're so good at it that expensive sugar pills work better than cheap sugar pills at treating their ills.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club

And lets be clear, rape is not funny. We all get that. Now try and find an article about all the MEN (NOT your cunt) who get falsely accused every fucking day on college campuses.

Wow, way to take a stand.
    Low tweak.
    dflea said:

The placebo effect was named because people are so good at telling which effects are real and which are imagined.

In fact, they're so good at it that expensive sugar pills work better than cheap sugar pills at treating their ills.

Keeping going down that slippery slope and everything in life is imagined.

Which it is. If you're a solipsist. Or a mystic.

l can tell you from personal experience, when I take on a vegetarian diet, particularly a vegan one sans sugar, salt, and processed foods, I can feel the difference in every cell of my body. And I have more REAL energy than I know what to do with.

I know you like to kill supper, which is cool. But if you were able to maintain a plant-based diet for a couple weeks or more, you would would feel a difference in every fiber of your being - which you would be convinced is not merely placebo.

Simple fact.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    pawz said:

MisterEm said:

Muttzen said:

HTH

Tuna, halibut, marlin, swordfish, blackmouth chinook, and white sturgeon all have more mercury - the bio-available and deadly kind - methyl-mercury.

Not to mention PCBs, arsenic, DDT (yep, still detectable in 2015), among others.

Sincerely,
    Marine Bio Superiority Guy ....who's sick of dealing with whooping cough and measles infected snot licking brats at his kid's schools from wannabe scientists listening to Jenny Mcarthy's autism schtick.
    Which is exactly why I've stopped eating seafood, beef, pork, chicken, wheat, beans and other GMO food products and any food products from multinational food companies or distributors.
    And how did that make you feel physically? In your estimation, is that a real, significant change or merely but a placebo?
    Holy fuck, you're stupid.

pawz said:

MisterEm said:

Muttzen said:

HTH

Sincerely,
    Holy fuck, you're stupid.
    FREE PUB!
    pawz said:

dflea said:

l can tell you from personal experience, when I take on a vegetarian diet, particularly a vegan one sans sugar, salt, and processed foods, I can feel the difference in every cell of my body. And I have more REAL energy than I know what to do with.

I know you like to kill supper, which is cool. But if you were able to maintain a plant-based diet for a couple weeks or more, you would would feel a difference in every fiber of your being - which you would be convinced is not merely placebo.

Simple fact.

The slippery slope you're standing on is you slipping your way to being a complete dumbfuck.

The placebo effect is real and measurable - your faggot "I feel better" feelings are in your stupid head.

I get it - you hate science and evidence, and you love feelings. The DNC will be calling you for a donation soon.

edited May 2015
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Simple fact.

The slippery slope you're standing on is you slipping your way to being a complete dumbfuck.

The placebo effect is real and measurable - your faggot "I feel better" feelings are in your stupid head.

I get it - you hate science and evidence, and you love feelings. The DNC will be calling you for a donation soon.

Disagree.

All I've ever wanted is more, comprehensive testing. And accountability.

In my opinion, one of the defining challenges of our generation will be the skyrocketing rate of 'birth defects.' It has to stop. I don't fucking care if it's vaccines, gmo's, pharma, meat, processed food, sugar, portable devices radiation, etc. #DefinitiveCausation.

I don't trust the profit-centers. The ones funding the entire system - including the FDA. The ones you ultimately get your information from.

The ones wagering billions with legal immunity. Hippocratic oath indeed.

All bets are on.

What I know instinctually is: when I don't partake in the aforementioned #causation, I feel fucking great.

Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. - Hippocrates
    I'll ask you AGAIN about this "skyrocketing" birth defect rate.

Do tell - then show how it is related to diet and not the increased age of women having babies.
    edited May 2015

Honestly Bill, that reads like you've raped a girl.

Because I don't sound like feminazis whining on college campuses? Jesus Christ...

Besides a no, I haven't, nor will I, I won't dignify this with any further response.

You're a femanist tard Gold. Marshall is one of our most valued posters. Whether he likes a good physical fuckins with a 17 year old or not.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club
    Did APAG just get a warning?