Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have a conundrum

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sooooooo, we are waiting. What happened????
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I went to the party, ignored the game, just finished watching, and now I’m sitting here in my bed in tears. Wife is asleep, so victory coitus will have to wait til morning.

You’re a good husband. 🙂
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,096
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Go to the party, shut off my phone, be an engaged, loving, and devoted husband, all while guaranteeing victory for the Dwags

Some of you Franny’s need to lighten up a bit. My wife isn’t making me do shit, I’m not going to be a stay at home dad, and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover is spot on. If I change it up and we lose, I’ll probably devolve into madness and end up in a homeless camp in Portland dying of an overdose from doing fentanyl dick dingers.

FREE PUB!!!

My superstitions and rules for watching games are powerful.

I bought Mrs Nacho a new UW skinny can koozy for her Mich Ultra Golds (much better tasting than Mich Ultra btw) when I was in Seattle for the Utah game. As we were getting beer outta the fridge, she grabbed the new koozy and I made her put it away and grab the one she’s used during the year. She can use the new koozy after the natty game.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,096
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Go to the party, shut off my phone, be an engaged, loving, and devoted husband, all while guaranteeing victory for the Dwags

alumni94 said:

Late July this year. Love it here in Idaho.

Sounds like we need to have a HH Idahoes meetup @trublue’s house
    FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

You’re the one with the obsession about cadavers, Tacoma Pussy Boy.

Your boy who murdered his girlfriend and was charged with Tampering with a Corpse actually burned her corpse.

Mr. FAFO immediately thought it was necrophilia.

Meet up me in ID. I’m old and feeble.

We do have firearms and backhoes and know how to use them, though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I volunteer my finishing oven to all ID HH brothers. It is a below ground steel 6' deep pit the previous meth cook property owner used for doing 'work' on cars. It was full of random burnt shit, which I didn't dare dig up (plausible deniability), so now I light up the sky with fires.

If you were yelling at Esophageal, he now has additional resources.

#JustDontDigUpTheRockGraveWithPurplePantiesHangingWithTrinketsFromTheFormerOwner
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bail on the Christmas party, and likely my marriage

My niece's birthday dinner is at 5:30 and my daughter's soccer team party is at 5:00. You just can't make this shit up...

i love my niece but theres no scenario id ever miss a game like this for a birthday party. jesus christ
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Go to the party, but watch the game on my phone
    Postal91 said:

I volunteer my finishing oven to all ID HH brothers. It is a below ground steel 6' deep pit the previous meth cook property owner used for doing 'work' on cars. It was full of random burnt shit, which I didn't dare dig up (plausible deniability), so now I light up the sky with fires.

If you were yelling at Esophageal, he now has additional resources.

#JustDontDigUpTheRockGraveWithPurplePantiesHangingWithTrinketsFromTheFormerOwner
    I don’t know what that all means but the Rathdrum/Athol vibe is strong.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023

It means that I inherited some fucked up shit here in North Idaho and I'm continuing the neighborly brotherhood

You don't fuck around with those two especially when there's a highway that says FAFO..... Shout out to the 41, please be kind to me and my family as we go to a ballet rehearsal in CDA.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Some of you Franny’s need to lighten up a bit. My wife isn’t making me do shit, I’m not going to be a stay at home dad, and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover is spot on. If I change it up and we lose, I’ll probably devolve into madness and end up in a homeless camp in Portland dying of an overdose from doing fentanyl dick dingers.

Grab a hold of your nuts, admit nothing you do has any impact on the game, take a 20 mile walk along the beach for some desperately needed perspective, watch the fucking game and let wifey peg you as "punishment" 75k😉

Seriously, between this shit and @YellowSnow refusing to watch the MSU game due to some dumb moral platitude about spending $10 on a stream, some of you need to get it the fuck together.

DAWGS fans. You think MS ST DAWG or GA DAWG are doing that shit?

You Can Act Like A Man .gif

@RaceBannon
    Easy there, Boss.

I just shit talked like 81 duck fans to their faces yesterday. I'm doing my part.

Might even pop a can a Keef later.

Looks a lot better than the 100 mg ones. Those taste like shit.
    One of our friends got it for Mrs Snow to try. Been sitting in the fridge for months and always make me think of @PostGameOrangeSlices smoking Keef and talking shit to kewg GFs.
    That night reminded my why binge drinking sucks

Show some comportment and drink a glass of water or 10, my fellow doogs

Being drunk is fun. Being on the verge of blacking out is not.
    Depends on how old one is
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Postal91 said:

It means that I inherited some fucked up shit here in North Idaho and I'm continuing the neighborly brotherhood

You don't fuck around with those two especially when there's a highway that says FAFO..... Shout out to the 41, please be kind to me and my family as we go to a ballet rehearsal in CDA.
    Ballet at Stateline > Ballet in CDA

IYKYK

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,629
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck Larry Scott for making you choose.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,629
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Grab a hold of your nuts, admit nothing you do has any impact on the game, take a 20 mile walk along the beach for some desperately needed perspective, watch the fucking game and let wifey peg you as "punishment" 75k😉

Seriously, between this shit and @YellowSnow refusing to watch the MSU game due to some dumb moral platitude about spending $10 on a stream, some of you need to get it the fuck together.

DAWGS fans. You think MS ST DAWG or GA DAWG are doing that shit?

You Can Act Like A Man .gif

@RaceBannon
    My choices are:
    1. Stay home with my kids and watch the game with them driving me nuts every 12 seconds, or
    2. Go to a party where there’s free food and booze where my wife’s tits will likely be hanging out, and then watch the game in peace when I get home.

And no, I’m not paying a fucking babysitter to watch my kids while I go watch the game in a bar.
    You don’t take your kids to the bar with you? Weird…
    When I was 7 or 8, the Nacho family traveled to New Jersey for a Nacho family wedding.

Old Man Nacho (OMN) and uncle Nacho took 3 or 4 of the Nacho kids, ages from 7/8 to 12/13 to a game in an old school panel van.

On the way home, OMN and Uncle decide to stop at a bar and left us kids in the van for a good 2 hours.

I see nothing wrong with this.
  • Options
    sMeLLThEGl0vEsMeLLThEGl0vE Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Penix throws a game winning TD. Post game interview he says, "This is for EsophagealFeces, thank you for your service."