Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have a conundrum

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If you bail and then uw loses your life will be shit

That’s a fucking fact
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Some of you Franny’s need to lighten up a bit. My wife isn’t making me do shit, I’m not going to be a stay at home dad, and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover is spot on. If I change it up and we lose, I’ll probably devolve into madness and end up in a homeless camp in Portland dying of an overdose from doing fentanyl dick dingers.

Grab a hold of your nuts, admit nothing you do has any impact on the game, take a 20 mile walk along the beach for some desperately needed perspective, watch the fucking game and let wifey peg you as "punishment" 75k😉

Seriously, between this shit and @YellowSnow refusing to watch the MSU game due to some dumb moral platitude about spending $10 on a stream, some of you need to get it the fuck together.

DAWGS fans. You think MS ST DAWG or GA DAWG are doing that shit?

You Can Act Like A Man .gif

@RaceBannon
    My choices are:
    1. Stay home with my kids and watch the game with them driving me nuts every 12 seconds, or
    2. Go to a party where there’s free food and booze where my wife’s tits will likely be hanging out, and then watch the game in peace when I get home.

And no, I’m not paying a fucking babysitter to watch my kids while I go watch the game in a bar.
    Ts and Ps
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Go to the party, but watch the game on my phone
    wife’s tits will likely be hanging out

Pics at party
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Bail on the Christmas party, and likely my marriage

Some of you Franny’s need to lighten up a bit. My wife isn’t making me do shit, I’m not going to be a stay at home dad, and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover is spot on. If I change it up and we lose, I’ll probably devolve into madness and end up in a homeless camp in Portland dying of an overdose from doing fentanyl dick dingers.

Grab a hold of your nuts, admit nothing you do has any impact on the game, take a 20 mile walk along the beach for some desperately needed perspective, watch the fucking game and let wifey peg you as "punishment" 75k😉

Seriously, between this shit and @YellowSnow refusing to watch the MSU game due to some dumb moral platitude about spending $10 on a stream, some of you need to get it the fuck together.

@RaceBannon
    Easy there, Boss.

I just shit talked like 81 duck fans to their faces yesterday. I'm doing my part.

Might even pop a can a Keef later.

Looks a lot better than the 100 mg ones. Those taste like shit.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@RaceBannon
    Easy there, Boss.

I just shit talked like 81 duck fans to their faces yesterday. I'm doing my part.

Weed sodas are a thing now? I’m out of the loop
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go to the party, shut off my phone, be an engaged, loving, and devoted husband, all while guaranteeing victory for the Dwags

@RaceBannon
    Easy there, Boss.

One of our friends got it for Mrs Snow to try. Been sitting in the fridge for months and always make me think of @PostGameOrangeSlices smoking Keef and talking shit to kewg GFs.
  • Options
    Founders Club

@RaceBannon
    Easy there, Boss.

One of our friends got it for Mrs Snow to try. Been sitting in the fridge for months and always make me think of @PostGameOrangeSlices smoking Keef and talking shit to kewg GFs.
    That night reminded my why binge drinking sucks

Show some comportment and drink a glass of water or 10, my fellow doogs

Being drunk is fun. Being on the verge of blacking out is not.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I missed the first Oregon game at a memorial service for my BFF’s dad. I swore to not take my phone out of my pocket, and didn’t…no tv at the facility. At one poont, about half the room let out a cheer, and I knew…
  • Options
    Founders Club

@RaceBannon
    Easy there, Boss.

I blew chunks after ASU from too much cactus whiskey and people think I don't care. Christ.
    I mean, the MSU stuff was fairly weak my pod
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
    Go to the party, shut off my phone, be an engaged, loving, and devoted husband, all while guaranteeing victory for the Dwags

@RaceBannon
    Easy there, Boss.

I blew chunks after ASU from too much cactus whiskey and people think I don't care. Christ.
    I mean, the MSU stuff was fairly weak my pod
    Perhaps, Pod, perhaps.

But I'm content with my body of work as a UW DWAG fan.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bail on the Christmas party, and likely my marriage

Fuck them kids.

Always.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TSIO