Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have a conundrum

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Go to the party, but watch the game on my phone

PurpleJ said:

Some of you Franny’s need to lighten up a bit. My wife isn’t making me do shit, I’m not going to be a stay at home dad, and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover is spot on. If I change it up and we lose, I’ll probably devolve into madness and end up in a homeless camp in Portland dying of an overdose from doing fentanyl dick dingers.

Grab a hold of your nuts, admit nothing you do has any impact on the game, take a 20 mile walk along the beach for some desperately needed perspective, watch the fucking game and let wifey peg you as "punishment" 75k😉

Seriously, between this shit and @YellowSnow refusing to watch the MSU game due to some dumb moral platitude about spending $10 on a stream, some of you need to get it the fuck together.

DAWGS fans. You think MS ST DAWG or GA DAWG are doing that shit?

You Can Act Like A Man .gif

@RaceBannon
    My choices are:
    1. Stay home with my kids and watch the game with them driving me nuts every 12 seconds, or
    2. Go to a party where there’s free food and booze where my wife’s tits will likely be hanging out, and then watch the game in peace when I get home.

And no, I’m not paying a fucking babysitter to watch my kids while I go watch the game in a bar.
    You don’t take your kids to the bar with you? Weird…
    I live in Idaho, not 1973
    I live in small town Idaho, so it feels like 1973 at times.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go to the party, shut off my phone, be an engaged, loving, and devoted husband, all while guaranteeing victory for the Dwags
    alumni94 said:

PurpleJ said:

Some of you Franny’s need to lighten up a bit. My wife isn’t making me do shit, I’m not going to be a stay at home dad, and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover is spot on. If I change it up and we lose, I’ll probably devolve into madness and end up in a homeless camp in Portland dying of an overdose from doing fentanyl dick dingers.

Grab a hold of your nuts, admit nothing you do has any impact on the game, take a 20 mile walk along the beach for some desperately needed perspective, watch the fucking game and let wifey peg you as "punishment" 75k😉

Seriously, between this shit and @YellowSnow refusing to watch the MSU game due to some dumb moral platitude about spending $10 on a stream, some of you need to get it the fuck together.

DAWGS fans. You think MS ST DAWG or GA DAWG are doing that shit?

You Can Act Like A Man .gif

@RaceBannon
    My choices are:
    1. Stay home with my kids and watch the game with them driving me nuts every 12 seconds, or
    2. Go to a party where there’s free food and booze where my wife’s tits will likely be hanging out, and then watch the game in peace when I get home.

And no, I’m not paying a fucking babysitter to watch my kids while I go watch the game in a bar.
    You don’t take your kids to the bar with you? Weird…
    I live in Idaho, not 1973
    I live in small town Idaho, so it feels like 1973 at times.
    Wait - when do you leave the Bay Area @alumni94 ?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,516
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

Late July this year. Love it here in Idaho.

Sounds like we need to have a HH Idahoes meetup @trublue’s house
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go to the party, shut off my phone, be an engaged, loving, and devoted husband, all while guaranteeing victory for the Dwags
    alumni94 said:

Late July this year. Love it here in Idaho.

Most of Central and Eastern Oregon wants to join Idaho, but they say Bend can't come cause too many Kali-fags like Yella.

TITTTIK
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,212
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You need to negotiate in some victory coitus regardless of outcome.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Bail on the Christmas party, and likely my marriage

Fuck them kids.

Always.
    How's the atmosphere, methy?
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
    Bro, it’s snowing like a mother effer here in North ID…. Put your car in the ditch one block away and walk back home to watch the game.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

Bro, it’s snowing that a mother effer here in North ID…. Put your car in the ditch one block away and walk back home to watch the game.

My man, you haven’t been on here in forever. Glad to see you’re still kicking. That’s great advice 😂 I really don’t want to drive from Hayden to Spokane tonight in this shit.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

Bro, it’s snowing that a mother effer here in North ID…. Put your car in the ditch one block away and walk back home to watch the game.

My man, you haven’t been on here in forever. Glad to see you’re still kicking. That’s great advice 😂 I really don’t want to drive from Hayden to Spokane tonight in this shit.
    Couldn’t leave my fellow dawg and ID neighbor without words of poor guidance.

If you were any further North you could let me know when passing by and I could push you off the road. “Honey, this guy is actually a Husky and watching the game, can we go in while we wait for a tow”

#NeverLeft
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Couldn’t leave my fellow dawg and ID neighbor without words of poor guidance.

If you were any further North you could let me know when passing by and I could push you off the road. “Honey, this guy is actually a Husky and watching the game, can we go in while we wait for a tow”

#NeverLeft
    Team player
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Postal91 said:

Bro, it’s snowing like a mother effer here in North ID…. Put your car in the ditch one block away and walk back home to watch the game.

It was snowing at good clip here in Southern Idaho, but warmed up and now it’s melting.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,115
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck them kids.

Always.
    How's the atmosphere, methy?
    Yea. Fuck ton of ducks. It’s 60/40 easy. That might be generous.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,285
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its their super bowl
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Its their super bowl

It should be ours?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam