Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome B10 friends!

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It will be interesting to see how many of these Big10 fuck nuggets stick around after their introductory hazing.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It will be interesting to see how many of these Big10 fuck nuggets stick around after their introductory hazing.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,061
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Purdue is the new Cal.

Purdue still ranked too high?
    Rodgers > Brees.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,368
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, it’s not as if UW had a lot of amazing choices. The fact that they’re going to receive roughly 50% more than what they would have gotten in the retarded PAC is … good.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,989
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Then fuck off back to whatever rust belt shit hole you came from.

Yes, I had to edit this. Twice.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

You’re getting 35 million to join the conference.
    A quality first post.

Now GTFO.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,989
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

That’s funny. Maryland kind of is you in the big ten. There’s more talent in the DMV than almost anywhere in the country. Tua’s younger brother at QB.

What does it add up to in the big ten? 7-5 with a home loss to Purdue.

Find an honest Nebraska fan. Ask them what they thought when they joined and what they think now..
    Maryland has four 10 win seasons since 1955. Their last major bowl win was 1951. Before joining the B1G they went 2-10, 9-4, 2-10, 4-8, 7-6 in the vaunted ACC.

Incredibly ignorant post.

Maryland doesn't suck because of their conference. They just suck.

LEAVE!
    What about Nebraska? How many ten win seasons did they have?

I know they weren’t part of the tweet made by fans of a school that is getting a clearance rack price to join the conference, but 1) they’re worse than Maryland, 2) it’s hard to find a Nebraska fan who thinks that they will return to anything close to what they were even if Rhule really works out.

And in my lifetime, they’ve been as good as USC preceding joining the conference.
    You said Maryland is kind of us in the Big Ten.

I addressed it because it was fucking stupid.

I never claimed we will come in and run the B1G.

We are nothing like fucking Maryland.

Hope that helps.
    Mobile QB and they have a more fertile recruiting area. History doesn’t matter. Like the SEC all big ten teams are going to have access to really good players. The talent in Maryland’s back yard is ridiculous.

Who do you think you’re more similar to stylistically and in terms of what you will recruit going forward?
    Hi there. It's cute you came here to tell us we are gonna suck being that you are a program that just got big dicked and lost your coach to a mediocre acc program after your most successful season in who knows how long.

If uw has a good coach they will win enough and be in the top 10. If Purdue has a good coach and all the other programs in the big suck simultaneously you may be good enough to lose the rose bowl.

Way to represent the Big10. We'll be rootin for ya!!1!!
    Uh, Louisville is Brohm’s alma mater. I’m thrilled that we lost a guy who ignored almost everything except QBs, TEs and WRs for Ryan Walters. Couldn’t be happier with that hire.

Didn’t come here to tell you you’ll suck. Came here to tell you the west coast aint all that and to take issue with a tweet from a team who just joined the league for 35 million wanting to know when charter members were going to get ditched.

If only we had played two years later in the sun bowl and won lol. The dude from sturdy wings didn’t look as happy that day. Give me one for Rick Neuheisel … “love take me down to the streets!”

I think as a comp you guys will be a lot like mid range Minnesota or Iowa. Usc slightly sub penn state. UCLA like Illinois. None of that sucks

So you came here because of a post on the social site formally known as Twitter? Makes sense to me!
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

It has begun

Was BCFanatic1-2019 taken?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,601
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The B1G is going to be in for a rude awakening. LOL
  • Options
    BoilermakerDBoilermakerD Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Then fuck off back to whatever rust belt shit hole you came from.

Yes, I had to edit this. Twice.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

You’re getting 35 million to join the conference.
    Stay. And the week before UW plays Perdue, give us five reason why Perdue wins rather easily. We need it
    No, see that’s where you’re mistaken. I’m not here to disrespect Washington as a first resort. Very nice program. Like I said, Minnesota-esque. And I respect Minnesota a lot.

When I see “the rest of the conference is trash” that’s where I’m getting Nebraska fan vibes.

Winning in the big ten is hard. And it’s not just Ohio state, penn state and Michigan. I think of Iowa this year and it seems like a bad dream .. and Purdue has won 4 of the last 6 against them as well as 3-0 in the last 3 in kinnick.

Do you know who has the best record in conference against Ohio state in the last 25 years? Purdue!

So a lot of teams can hurt you. Illinois has one of the best DLs in America. Phil Parker and joe Rossi ain’t no joke. I think of Aiden Oconnell last year having to pass on Joey Porter Jr and Johnny Dixon with chop robinson coming .. that’s a tall task. And I’m going to be adding Washington to that list.

When we play you guys the first time I’ll probably be looking at a lot of potential bad news. I have a lot of respect for Washington. My posts were more to question why you guys don’t have respect top you bottom for the second best conference in the nation.

But I think there will be a game against Iowa, Wisconsin or Minnesota early on.. where a different tune might be sung here afterward.

Good luck.. all respect due to your program.. still remember Tuiasasopo being a handful. Ive always thought Deboer and Penix were outstanding and could not be a bigger fan of Coach Shep… he was the strength of Borhm’s staff.

I think as time goes on, what I have always said will be held up as true here. It’s infinitely easier to beat any big ten team in the preseason or with a month to rest before playing in warm weather than it is to beat almost any of them on November 9th when you just played in nasty weather games back to back and got beat up at Minnesota and Michigan state.