Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:
    Not at all, this is entertaining.

Russia doesn't have orange tanks! LOL
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

This will be a fun thread to revisit in a few months.

Not for the reasons you think it will be. HTH
    Keep digging!
    Keep digging with Pawz until you guys find the orange tanks and BMPs! They're down there somewhere!
    What the fuck are you talking about, weirdo? You're going to end up being embarrassed by simply regurgitating what you heard on MSNBC.
    What I'm talking about is that you and Pawz don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Read a few replies above for reference.

The only ones getting embarrassed here is team Putin. Red-blooded American's bending over backwards to make excuses for Russia is a fucking travesty. Do better.
    It's embarrassing to hear the discourse from shitheads like you. Anything that doesn't line up with TEAM UKRAINE means someone is team Putin. Anyone who questions mandates and lockdowns is a Trumper. Anyone who vaguely talks about free speech is a fascist.

If you weren't such a clueless piece of shit you'd know that I actually agree with you on the lockdowns and free speech stuff. This isn't my first rodeo in the tug.

Try to keep up.
    Back at ya, mr. sensitive poopy pants. If you had any skill at reading, you'd know I have a more nuanced view of things. But since you think I'm team Putin, keep it up. I'm enjoying your little tantrum.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging!
    Keep digging with Pawz until you guys find the orange tanks and BMPs! They're down there somewhere!
    What the fuck are you talking about, weirdo? You're going to end up being embarrassed by simply regurgitating what you heard on MSNBC.
    What I'm talking about is that you and Pawz don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Read a few replies above for reference.

The only ones getting embarrassed here is team Putin. Red-blooded American's bending over backwards to make excuses for Russia is a fucking travesty. Do better.
    It's embarrassing to hear the discourse from shitheads like you. Anything that doesn't line up with TEAM UKRAINE means someone is team Putin. Anyone who questions mandates and lockdowns is a Trumper. Anyone who vaguely talks about free speech is a fascist.
    Plenty of that going the other way too.
  • Options

hardhat said:

Clearly something I have said. Right.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
  • Options

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.
    @hardhat is the King of having all the screenshots he needs (with respect to @Bob_C )

I'm seriously tempted to set a cal reminder for June 1.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.
    @hardhat is the King of having all the screenshots he needs (with respect to @Bob_C )

I've got all the screenshots I need. Orange tanks. LOL.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.

You've learned nothing after 6 years. Putin is literally Hitler.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.

I've learned what a fucking blown up Russian tank looks like. LOL
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.

Good for you! Mommy will be so proud. You are a big boy now. How old are you? This many? Can you count to Three? All grown up!

@PostGameOrangeSlices FS Putin is literally Hitler

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.

Good for you! Mommy will be so proud. You are a big boy now. How old are you? This many? Can you count to Three? All grown up!

this is a press for the ages. you should be embarrassed but you likely lack the self awareness.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.

this is a press for the ages. you should be embarrassed but you likely lack the self awareness.
    You of all people are talking about self-awareness?

Christ.

Putin is literally Hitler

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Smooth brain takes from both of you.

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

The US can't even pay for it's own problems, why the fuck would you want to get an 'ROI" on a corrupt piece of shit country and their corrupt POS leader?

If you can't grasp this is way, way, way more dangerous to our national security than Vietnam and Afghanistan, there's not much I can do for you. Backing Putin into a spot where both sides are openly discussing tactical nuclear deployment is unfathomable. But go ahead and virtue signal blue and yellow all you want. Russia and Ukraine conflicts go back centuries. We have no business there.

This is shitty deal for the US and the fucking dementia patient who OK'd blowing up Russia's Nord Stream pipeline is going to be all hunkered down in his underground bunker eating ice cream while the rest of us have to sweat out the Cuban missile crisis Part 2.0. All over covering up his corrupt kid and pandering to all the shady shit the US has been funding in Ukraine.

No thanks. Fuck "ROI". All it takes is that 'paper tiger' to launch a couple dozen nukes and we're all fucked.

Russia isn't going to do a fucking thing with nukes.

If the state of their nukes is anything close to the state of their army, 75% of them probably aren't even functional.

Surplus military equipment from the 80s isn't going to benefit Kent and Kennewick. Might as well give it to Ukraine to help them defend their land from a Kim Grinolds esque dictator.

Appeasement has worked so well in dealing with Russia in the past. Georgia, Chechnya, Crimea. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere

The hard on some people on the right have for Russia is flat out embarrassing. Grow some balls.
    Embarrassing venture into the tug.
    I'm 100% right on this topic.

Defending democracy, even corrupt and struggling ones, is important. And we are doing it by giving said democracy old weapons and intelligence.

Having Russia gobble up ex USSR countries is not good for anyone.

The fact that Russia wasn't able to take down Ukraine in the first month of the war is embarrassing. The fact Russia can't even fly planes into Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is afraid to use the S-35 and T-14 in Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is pulling 50s and 60s tanks out of storage is embarrassing.

Everything about this is embarrassing for Russia and incredible to watch. The takes you guys have on the matter are embarrassing, too.
    You clearly have not listened to any former military personnel talk about Russia’s overall approach to this war. Starting with their initial incursion. Which was encouraged by Joey.
    I have listened to plenty. The consensus is that this had been a disaster for Russia and they are absolutely fucked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/top-us-general-says-russia-has-lost-the-ukraine-war-2023-2

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/15/russian-army-has-lost-up-to-half-of-key-battle-tanks-analysts-estimate-ukraine

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/02/13/russia-putin-war-ukraine-disaster/

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/russia-has-significantly-more-than-100000-casualties-in-ukraine-milley/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1736394/putin-troops-russia-casualties-wagner-group-mercenaries-uk-ministry-defence-update

The consensus has been categorically wrong for over 6 years now.

You keep lapping it up, boy.

Obstinate.

This has been 3-4 times deadlier for Russia in one year than for the US in entirety of the War in Vientam

let that sink in
    I heard that the Ghost of Kiev personally killed thousands...
    Hold on a sec there, turbo. Sure, there are lots of casualties and deaths, but those are based on estimates, satellite imagery, and there's no reason for anyone to distort the numbers, is there? I mean, we just gotta trust them.

The head of Wagner posted this today. In one area of the front:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/118uje2/ua_pov_prigozhin_publishes_photo_of_wagner_kia_in/
    Haven't you been chastising people for their sources?
    Not really, for the most part Ive been posting sources to support my arguments.
    Your @Sources think you are a Rube.

Hope this helps.

@PostGameOrangeSlices
    Your sources are a few hot takes on youtube podcasts.

The evidence is clear. This isnt some grand conspiracy.

This is Russia starting a land war in Europe in 2023 for greed and ego

Russia thought they saw weakness in the West and an opportunity to strike. After all, after Crimea, the Donbas, Georgia, and Chechnya, why wouldnt this work out?

Turns out their table top battle plans shit the fucking bed.

VDV massacred at Hostomel airport. Flagship battleship sunk. Cannot even fly planes into Ukrainian territory, and that was before Western anti air started arriving.

It's one of the worst military blunders of all time.
    You get your info while dating Don Lemon?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging!

If you weren't such a clueless piece of shit you'd know that I actually agree with you on the lockdowns and free speech stuff. This isn't my first rodeo in the tug.

Try to keep up.
    Your previous rodeos were not memorable.

Citation needed

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Yes. Yes it will be.
    Count on it.

You of all people are talking about self-awareness?

Christ.

Putin is literally Hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbI55HdqQs&ab_channel=GuardianSport

Cheer for daddy!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023
    Never in my life would I think that Russia would violently invade a neighbor in the biggest war in Europe since WW2, and Americans would be tripping over themselves to make excuses in support of Russia.

You guys are a sad bunch.

So shattered emotionally by Dems and Covid that now everything is a conspiracy. Russia being a violent, aggressive, backwards country is not news.

There is a reason the USSR collapsed and all its neighbors hate them. Its because they have been belligerent assholes for decades and burned every bridge they have.
  • Options

Never in my life would I think that Russia would violently invade a neighbor in the biggest war in Europe since WW2, and Americans would be tripping over themselves to make excuses in support of Russia.

So shattered emotionally by Dems and Covid that now everything is a conspiracy. Russia being a violent, aggressive, backwards country is not news.

There is a reason the USSR collapsed and all its neighbors hate them. Its because they have been belligerent assholes for decades and burned every bridge they have.

Biden's boss didn't do shit about Russia invading Ukraine, dummy. Does that make him Team Putin? Fuck off. People thinking they're some kind of geopolitical expert on the boreds is nothing new either.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

Biden's boss didn't do shit about Russia invading Ukraine, dummy. Does that make him Team Putin? Fuck off. People thinking they're some kind of geopolitical expert on the boreds is nothing new either.
    Take the L and get Putin's dick out of your eye.

Embarrassing bending over for the Kremlin in this thread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023

I can't separate the actors from the movie in this one. I just can't

Because I've seen this movie before

I wanted freedom and democracy for the middle east in particular Afghanistan and Iraq. I was in. The arsenal of democracy turned out to be just what Ike warned us about.

I can't shake the evidence that shows this was all part of the malarkey of the last 5 years and Trump had to be removed to let it happen. Ukraine stinks to high heaven Sorry but it's true

And the US actors on this and the simps like H cheering from the safety of the sidelines seals the deal

I'm out

I wanted freedom and democracy for the middle east in particular Afghanistan and Iraq. I was in. The arsenal of democracy turned out to be just what Ike warned us about.

I can't shake the evidence that shows this was all part of the malarkey of the last 5 years and Trump had to be removed to let it happen. Ukraine stinks to high heaven Sorry but it's true

And the US actors on this and the simps like H cheering from the safety of the sidelines seals the deal

I'm out

It's a different product entirely

Yep

One that has no benefit to Americans not named Biden

At least Afghanistan and Iraq could have been in the national interest