Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    But the guy on this bored told me his ESPN source said otherwise….
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

I just heard a top guy at ESPN has confirmed the young man has died. They haven't made the announcement yet...my friend is saying in about an hour or so the news will be released.

link?
    Not released yet
    So, no.
    What about it hasn't been released do you have a hard time understanding?
    That you don't have a link.

• Options

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Another C19 vaccination sudden death?

Fuck off libtard government dick sucking vax believers.
    This take is gay as fuck. Do better.
    It was a question not an opinion of fact. Sudden death heart attacks in young people all over the world is up statistically at alarming rates. Young people have collapsed and died on fields and courts over the last 1-2 years like never seen bofore. I think I read recently the rate of heart attack in young people is up close to or more than 1000%. Ignoring the reality and asking why is not smart.
    Surely you’ll be able to share those stats from a reliable source comparing them to a pre-2020 baseline then.
    You must be new. Reliable sources aren’t needed for these folks.
    You're one of the 3 dumbest posters on this site and bring nothing to the table. Thousands and thousands of facts and statistics have been provided to prove points you continue to ignore. Your head is so far up your ass you're simply not worth my time. The kid is dead and I hope his family finds peace.
    This is an insane amount of projection
    I’d say the first 3 sentences are 180 degrees the other way and that the last one is just absurd.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Let's hope the news I received from the ESPN source is wrong.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

Let's hope the news I received from the ESPN source is wrong.
    We finally both agree in this thread.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,055
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

I just heard a top guy at ESPN has confirmed the young man has died. They haven't made the announcement yet...my friend is saying in about an hour or so the news will be released.

link?
    Not released yet
    So, no.

The internet is really hard for you, huh?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

RoadTrip said:

Do you have fucking @Sources ???
    No. Passed from someone who does so yes conjecture at this point.
  • Options

89ute said:

Also...is Hamlin alive?

An article I read made it sound like they waited to transport him so his family could come down from the stands. Maybe that's a good sign that they were able to stabilize him.
    You don't cancel a game because someone is taken to the hospital. Someone knows something and it resulted in the cancellation. Can only be one thing.
    Knows something? No need to be conspiratorial, the guy was getting CPR with millions of people watching. Even if he springs out of his hospital bed right now, no worse for wear, none of those players are going to want to finish that game.
    They have to outright cancel. There’s no realistic place on the calendar to put it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Another C19 vaccination sudden death?

Fuck off libtard government dick sucking vax believers.
    I already laugh thinking about how some of our more esteemed posters here function in real life social situations. But people with politics tourettes must be absolutely exhausting to be around. Pure rage and rants, no self awareness.
    Backpack says you're suffering from projection.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Also...is Hamlin alive?

An article I read made it sound like they waited to transport him so his family could come down from the stands. Maybe that's a good sign that they were able to stabilize him.
    You don't cancel a game because someone is taken to the hospital. Someone knows something and it resulted in the cancellation. Can only be one thing.
    Knows something? No need to be conspiratorial, the guy was getting CPR with millions of people watching. Even if he springs out of his hospital bed right now, no worse for wear, none of those players are going to want to finish that game.
    There's no way the players could have come back to full game mode after that. I think both coaches had their minds made up, correctly, when they first met on the field.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

count on Fleenor to equate a football death to a golf course death or incident. They are not even comparable. unless it slows your round or maybe your tee time. I got a call at work one day, a couple of friends were golfing Echo Lake and one of them collapsed and died on hole number 10 or maybe 11.

Well, I was silent for a minute and then asked "what happened? Did he make a good shot?" followed quickly by "did Mel finish the round?"
    reply "yeah but he got a rain ticket cause he did not get done before dark, had to drag Dick everywhere along with him" "teach those cheap bastards not to rent a cart"

Hell we told golf death jokes for 25 minutes - when I got off the phone a guy near me asked what that was all about, he didn't believe a friend had died. Death is tragic, enjoy it - even at my expense.

• Options
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

link?
    Not released yet
    So, no.

The internet is really hard for you, huh?
    Deleted part of the quote didn't want to fix it.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just went to the twatters and the place is nuts with this injury. This shit happens day in and day out across the world - be it sports, hard labor, office work, people drop unfortunately. It was caught live on TV so it is a 'special' injury. Nah - sorry for his family as I would be for all the ones that they refuse to report on. Life happens, death happens. Obviously, on TV it is worth more.

I don't watch the NFL so did not know it happened, I don't watch much TV so I do not sympathize with lots of 'stars' deaths and emotional breakdowns. A little callous on my part - probably. but I am an old fart and get off my lawn
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

haie and bill anti vaxxers? I'm SHOCKED.

Go crawl back under your hole.

I'm against people being forced to get it and all the heavy handed coercion and lies we've seen the past two years.