Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    Here we go. How many hours before Iver's License is threatened to be pulled?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,306
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Here was an interesting discussion between 2 doctors on the subject of Comotio Cordis and how the hockey player who suffered something similar was mis-diagnosed.

Saw this earlier. Also reports of Hamlin coding a second time en route to the ER or at the ER. Hard to find mention of it anywhere in the MSM. Probably because it would demolish the Comotio Cardis theory and put it back in the lap of vaccine caused Myocarditis.

Unless they find another cause, such as Martian particle lasers.

Literally anything BUT the vaccines.
    I truly feel bad for the young man but how can anyone swallow the msm/govt/NFL agenda right now? We've been aggregiously lied to for 2 years on the subject and the masses ask for another shit in their mouth??? I don't buy the narrative and am the crazy one? The cause of death could very well be a brain aneurysm or an undetected congenital heart issue but to ask the question if the fraudulent vaccine had anything to do with it, after it was tyranically forced upon the players, is somehow wrong??? What fucking world am I living in today?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,032
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

He is not an epidemiologist or a bio-statistician so clearly disinformation.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He took an extremely hard, hit to the chest and immediately went into cardiac arrest

But I like where you guys are going with he had a shot from two years ago, so that was what did it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

He took an extremely hard, hit to the chest and immediately went into cardiac arrest

But I like where you guys are going with he had a shot from two years ago, so that was what did it.

Extremely hard?

Immediately?

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,090
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

Extremely hard?

Immediately?

Yeah but still.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

A gal from our? Women’s row boat team in the late 90s who I knew, dropped dead of a heart attack Mt biking around Tahoe about 10 Years ago. No warming. Just gone.

I miss those simpler times. Freak shit just happened and that was that.

pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

Extremely hard?

Immediately?

Wasn’t it within three seconds? Might have been less than that

Regardless….. it was from the shot he had two years ago

Don’t be so jaded and negative I’m agreeing with you guys
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Dude61 said:
    Don't bring medical studies and peer reviewed papers into this. The libs don't deal in facts, only emotions.
    Is it peer reviewed? It's listed as "letter to editor".

Letter uses absolute values instead of rates. How many athletes were in sports in 1966-2004 versus 2020-2022?

What was the source of statistics for those years? Are they comparable in how they were taken? How reliable are those statistics? Where is the data for 2005-2019?

What types of sports had the highest rate of cardiac injury? What about race?
    Great questions. Were any asked of the CV jab trials?

No need to answer.

The fact that Pfizer asked a federal judge to withhold answers for 75 years says it all.

In this case, the author Dr Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the country. With over 600 peer-reviewed, published papers on his resume he is head and shoulders above the field. I think it's fair to say he's earned a bit of discretion if those questions aren't perfectly addressed (but likely are given his track record).

I really hope this helps.

They should've been asked and accounted for in the trials. And if people have questions or concerns, then they need to be addressed.

I don't like that Pfizer wants to withhold answers either, but it's how pharma operates and it leads to distrust of medicine in the population.

I don't care if McCullough is the top cardiologist in the country, these are basic questions in epidemiology and biostatistics. How do you do a cohort analysis when the two source populations are different?

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:
    Don't bring medical studies and peer reviewed papers into this. The libs don't deal in facts, only emotions.
    Is it peer reviewed? It's listed as "letter to editor".

Letter uses absolute values instead of rates. How many athletes were in sports in 1966-2004 versus 2020-2022?

What was the source of statistics for those years? Are they comparable in how they were taken? How reliable are those statistics? Where is the data for 2005-2019?

What types of sports had the highest rate of cardiac injury? What about race?
    Great questions. Were any asked of the CV jab trials?

No need to answer.

The fact that Pfizer asked a federal judge to withhold answers for 75 years says it all.

In this case, the author Dr Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the country. With over 600 peer-reviewed, published papers on his resume he is head and shoulders above the field. I think it's fair to say he's earned a bit of discretion if those questions aren't perfectly addressed (but likely are given his track record).

I really hope this helps.

They should've been asked and accounted for in the trials. And if people have questions or concerns, then they need to be addressed.

I don't like that Pfizer wants to withhold answers either, but it's how pharma operates and it leads to distrust of medicine in the population.

I don't care if McCullough is the top cardiologist in the country, these are basic questions in epidemiology and biostatistics. How do you do a cohort analysis when the two source populations are different?
    In theory, wouldn't a cardiologist be a better source of understanding and identifying side effects that effect the heart than an epidemiologist?
    Essentially, this is a database review which is a common form of surveillance to try to identify correlation between exposure and outcome. It doesn't appear to be more than identifying a statistic that an event happened (cardiac arrest) in an athlete (source population) given the vaccine (exposure). There would need to be control for confounding variables (race, age, gender, what sport they played, how long they played, etc.) to isolate how strong the outcome is correlated to the exposure. If the paper were more about reviewing the cases and determining whether a case was legitimately cardiac arrest or some other major cardiac event, then the cardiologist would be a much better fit.

To me, one suggestion I have with the data he presented is that the demographics in the US changed such that there's going to be more background cases of cardiac arrest. It seems to occur more often in blacks and in soccer than say whites and baseball, and I'd wager that the percentage of blacks and soccer has grown since the 1960s to the 2020s. That said, there could be excess cardiac events because of the virus or the vaccine, but it's uncertain with how the data was presented in that letter.
    I'm not trying to be a dick because you don't spent much, if any, time in the Tug, but it sure would have been nice had the level of 'integrity' you require been applied on the front-side of the pandemic response and subsequently the jab.

If you know on the front-side that Pharma is a bad-actor, why was it a good idea to allow them Laissez-faire whence problem solving?

Since you are keen on epidemiology and biostatistics, are you familiar with The Great Barrington Declaration and the doctors behind it? They opined we did EVERYTHING wrong.

If unfamiliar, allow me:

https://gbdeclaration.org/

3 principal signatories

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya - professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.
    Dr. Sunetra Gupta - professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.
    Dr. Martin Kulldorff - professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,740
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Post fact JW

Speaking of people completely invested in covid and all the malarkey
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    HuskyJW said:

Umm, I think you missed the part where a guy with “doctor” in his Twitter handle and no discernible credentials made a tweet about it.

Confirmation bias: Located!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    HuskyJW said:

A gal from our? Women’s row boat team in the late 90s who I knew, dropped dead of a heart attack Mt biking around Tahoe about 10 Years ago. No warming. Just gone.

pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

Extremely hard?

Immediately?

Your history on the issue would suggest this is false.

Allegedly he had a booster at Christmas.

Look at the twitter thread from Dr Iver. The Dr. is pretty clear that had he succumbed to the malady that causes heart attacks via impact it would have been sudden and immediate. He never would have got up.

The timing of his getting up before collapsing seems, by my untrained eye, the timeliness of a shot of adrenalin - the common precursor to cardiac arrest caused by myocarditis.

*edit Race and his 53 fucking seconds
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150

He is not an epidemiologist or a bio-statistician so clearly disinformation.
    Excellent.

Can I get my climate change information from Bill Nye then?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Umm, I think you missed the part where a guy with “doctor” in his Twitter handle and no discernible credentials made a tweet about it.

Anecdotal

You and JW really should take a seat

Your embarrassing the brand
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Fucking Idiot bias: Located!

• Options
    hearts exploding everywhere!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

People catching a cold

JFC
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

People catching a cold

JFC
    I do love how you will justify anything for your shitty behavior

It’ll come out. HuskyJW always right
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,090
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

People catching a cold

JFC
    I do love how you will justify anything for your shitty behavior

It’ll come out. HuskyJW always right
    @hardhat, true?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,306
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

That's not what's happening JW. Speaking just for myself, I'm tired of being lied to and am asking logical questions. Perhaps you're closer to the subject matter than most but I can assure you I only want the truth. You and others who believe the government and want to take fraudulent vaccines are free to do so but you have NO right or authority to tell me what to do. This wasn't Comotio Cardis and yes eltlite athletes across the globe are dropping dead like never before. To deny this is insanity but understandable to one who has lived his whole life believing fobernment is good. It isn't, never has been and never will be.
    HuskyJW said:

pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

Extremely hard?

Immediately?

2 years ago? Id be willing to bet you $10k he's had at least 1 booster in the last 12 months.