Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Humidor/Cigar Update

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

Imagine it being too cold to smoke a cigar

28 is pretty fucking cold to smoke a cigar. I got up to 47 yesterday and I lit up a Pledge Prequel. It was nice and oily and didn’t suck at all.
    Propane heater in garage w/door open about 1 foot should work just fine.

Scenery<<<<<Smoking Experience.</p>
    I sexted @Swaye pics of me damn near getting Frostbite yesterday. 28 degrees trying to get through a nice Carillo smoke.

I just can't do the garage. Just can't. Need to experiment more with my portable, propane firepit which technically speaking I can put on the porch.
    I thought about getting some kind of smoking tent or something, but for now I just huddle in the garage around my disk heater like a vagabond mouth cancer loving gypsy.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dannarc said:

The weather man is predicting decent throat cancer weather next week

Was nice yesterday in Virginia. Hit 45 so I got the car out of winter storage and to celebrate had a nice Padron last afternoon without shivering while smoking it. Even had a glass of Weller. It was a good winter day. Supposed to be 23 for the high on Christmas Eve. Back to freezing gypsy getting my fix.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dannarc said:

Was nice yesterday in Virginia. Hit 45 so I got the car out of winter storage and to celebrate had a nice Padron last afternoon without shivering while smoking it. Even had a glass of Weller. It was a good winter day. Supposed to be 23 for the high on Christmas Eve. Back to freezing gypsy getting my fix.
    Overnight low of -4 tonight. I’m excited.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

dannarc said:

Overnight low of -4 tonight. I’m excited.
    Your immense girth will warm you.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Right now it is 62 degrees - the next couple hours will get a little chilly - low tonight 17 (at first the experts were saying 10)
    good thing I smoke cheap ass cigars that burn fast, just have to get out of the wind. still 17 is better than -4, @CFetters_Nacho_Lover time to do some Cool Sculpting
    https://www.coolsculpting.com

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    Doogles said:

Hole punched cigar..

WOOD
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    @YellowSnow it's ok, I have a Brick House cigar box as my humidor and a nice wooden one a buddy gave me that I should be using. I let the last couple good days of throat cancer weather pass me by, I guess I'll wait until the local steelhead crick drops some and I'll go out and blow some smoke downstream towards all the losers not catching anything
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    Founders Club
    All I think of when reading this thread:

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    Swaye's Wigwam

All I think of when reading this thread:

During the overland campaign of 1864 it’s estimated that he was smoking 20 cigars a day. That’s how many I have in like 4 or 5 months.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I get packages. Since Puerto Ricans are not in the habit of sending packages that go BOOM, I felt comfortable opening the box sent by @Doogles. Without further ado, let's find out what's in the box.

@Doogles went above and beyond and did me a solid and it was all unexpected. Very thoughtful to send me such a baller travel humidor for my brithday... and one that matches my Ducati Panigale.

Thanks again, dude. I'll have to figure out how to return the favor.

@Doog_de_Jour might have a few ideas